Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

The pussification of America is practically complete.

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power.
    Russian nuclear weapons stockpile superiority guy.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

you are fucking retarded.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Not to fucking mention, the USA also has more advanced nuclear warheads, and my money is on the USA having a better missile defense system.

Russia will get FUCKED UP if it takes on the USA, and the rest of the western world.

Shut the fuck up you quadriplegic fucking retard. This subject has
    been beaten to death on this board. Move to Russia faggot. I'm sure you'll get GREAT disability and welfare benefits there....

Murica fuck ya.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Not to fucking mention, the USA also has more advanced nuclear warheads, and my money is on the USA having a better missile defense system.

Russia will get FUCKED UP if it takes on the USA, and the rest of the western world.

been beaten to death on this board. Move to Russia faggot. I'm sure you'll get GREAT disability and welfare benefits there....

Murica fuck ya.
    Remember Doogs hate facts so PLSS surprise to nobody wouldn't get it.

Edit: I about lost it on that bolded paragraph. I know Little Jimmy is too mature to laugh but I'm not.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both oligarchies are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both cuntries are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
    God you are a fucking moron duck faggot

• Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both cuntries are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
    God you are a fucking moron duck faggot

$75K
  • Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Try 6.7% not 20%. When the country was in the great depression it was at 25% in 1933. Great job of throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks as usual.

http://www.greatdepressiononline.com/great-depression-unemployment-rate.htm
  • Options
    Founders Club

What kind of man uses the word bully? Mom's with little nerdy kids like more_time go to the principal at the local high school to complain about "bully's". You are a prime example of why Putin does what he wants and Obama (and 81% of Americans) are pussies who sit on their thumbs and cry "bully".. You are the cunt of all cunt posters of the year.

Says the guy who cried to Derek that posters were picking on him......
    Make fun of people for their skin color all you want. Make fun of people for their 45 degree angle spine, and youre done.

No warnings, just done.
    Cuntslice, you realize you are More_cock's clone. You two are like a safety tandem with responsibility for the back end. You're the pounder, the strong safety...more_cock is more the free safety. He roams the back end looking for a man to ram, but waits for you to push him on the pile from the rear..
    What the fuck? You seriously have issues. Go get a male prostitute, every fucking post you make on this board you mention cocks, assholes, or gay love.

Come out of the closet you fucking idiot. It's the 21st century. They won't stone you anymore you stupid piece of shit.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Try 6.7% not 20%. When the country was in the great depression it was at 25% in 1933. Great job of throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks as usual.

Geezus, you need to get beyond the propaganda. If you think the real unemployment rate is 6.7% then no one can help you. Siting the National Conference of State Legislatures is like siting facts from Pravda or getting your info directly from Goebbels ministry of information.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Thanks for googling those. His post was so fucking stupid I didn't even want to bother giving it a serious response.
  • Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Geezus, you need to get beyond the propaganda. If you think the real unemployment rate is 6.7% then no one can help you. Siting the National Conference of State Legislatures is like siting facts from Pravda or getting your info directly from Goebbels ministry of information.
    Sure as fuck isn't 20% like you claimed. That's great depression fucking territory. Hell most years during the great depression it was at 15%.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

OT but the richest 400 American families own more wealth than 150,000,000 Americans or the GDP of Italy

inequality superiority guy

• Options

What kind of man uses the word bully? Mom's with little nerdy kids like more_time go to the principal at the local high school to complain about "bully's". You are a prime example of why Putin does what he wants and Obama (and 81% of Americans) are pussies who sit on their thumbs and cry "bully".. You are the cunt of all cunt posters of the year.

Says the guy who cried to Derek that posters were picking on him......
    Make fun of people for their skin color all you want. Make fun of people for their 45 degree angle spine, and youre done.

No warnings, just done.
    Cuntslice, you realize you are More_cock's clone. You two are like a safety tandem with responsibility for the back end. You're the pounder, the strong safety...more_cock is more the free safety. He roams the back end looking for a man to ram, but waits for you to push him on the pile from the rear..
    What the fuck? You seriously have issues. Go get a male prostitute, every fucking post you make on this board you mention cocks, assholes, or gay love.

Come out of the closet you fucking idiot. It's the 21st century. They won't stone you anymore you stupid piece of shit.
    PLSS repressed homosexuality has made him very angry. If he'd just come out already he'd be much happier.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.
    and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth.
    Wow, so more than 4 MILLION people control 1/3 of the wealth?

4 million is a FUCKING LOT more than 200 people. The University of Oregon really did you proud, if you even went there.

• Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Thanks for googling those. His post was so fucking stupid I didn't even want to bother giving it a serious response.
    Verifying "facts" given to you by your own government by siting government sources won't produce the real facts. HTH.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Let's see some links from you citing national 20% unemployment. Let me help you out: there won't be any.

It's probably around 10% nationally.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Verifying "facts" given to you by your own government by siting government sources won't produce the real facts. HTH.
    Move to Russia OBK. What are you doing living here?

Conspiracy theorist idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to breed
  • Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Sure as fuck isn't 20% like you claimed. That's great depression fucking territory. Hell most years during the great depression it was at 15%.
    There's a reason why it's being called the Great Recession, and it's not because unemployment is at 6.7 percent.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

Tailgater said:

I see no purpose nor logic in taking the unpopularity of bullying out on the USA. I've hardly ever met a bully I didn't respect or like after exchanging a few punches to the face. And always remember that it's America that still walks the face of this planet as the biggest, strongest, and toughest bully of all time. The mobs of NRA wimps who must pack concealed iron in lieu of manhood can never diminish our Nation's bully power. We after all not only still have The Bomb, but actually used it a couple of times. No one else can top that.

The UK, France, Israel, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan are more than capable of exchanging "punches to the face."

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/fo0505_nuclearweaponsw25001.gif
    BFD.... There's a name for someone who takes issue with a deleted post and if I could remember what that was, I'd just get deleted again.
  • Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Let's see some links from you citing national 20% unemployment. Let me help you out: there won't be any.

It's probably around 10% nationally.
    You've just admitted the government is feeding you propaganda since they aren't telling you it's at 10 percent. What makes you believe it's not more severe than that?