Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

The pussification of America is practically complete.

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

you are fucking retarded.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Not to fucking mention, the USA also has more advanced nuclear warheads, and my money is on the USA having a better missile defense system.

Russia will get FUCKED UP if it takes on the USA, and the rest of the western world.

Shut the fuck up you quadriplegic fucking retard. This subject has
    been beaten to death on this board. Move to Russia faggot. I'm sure you'll get GREAT disability and welfare benefits there....

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both cuntries are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Try 6.7% not 20%. When the country was in the great depression it was at 25% in 1933. Great job of throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks as usual.

http://www.greatdepressiononline.com/great-depression-unemployment-rate.htm
    Geezus, you need to get beyond the propaganda. If you think the real unemployment rate is 6.7% then no one can help you. Siting the National Conference of State Legislatures is like siting facts from Pravda or getting your info directly from Goebbels ministry of information.
    Sure as fuck isn't 20% like you claimed. That's great depression fucking territory. Hell most years during the great depression it was at 15%.
    There's a reason why it's being called the Great Recession, and it's not because unemployment is at 6.7 percent.
    It's been the great recession since 2008 which the numbers on that link would show you. However, we are coming out of it.

It's not as bleak as it was six years ago.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014
    How about facts from one of the horses' mouths. I'd trust Donald fucking Trump over the government propaganda they're trying to spoon feed us.

http://nationalreview.com/corner/372784/trump-real-unemployment-rate-21-22-percent-eliana-johnson

• Options

How about facts from one of the horses' mouths. I'd trust Donald fucking Trump over the government propaganda they're trying to spoon feed us.

http://nationalreview.com/corner/372784/trump-real-unemployment-rate-21-22-percent-eliana-johnson

I like bitching about propaganda then quoting Donald Trump. I do that.
    wnd.com/2012/11/how-government-lies-about-the-economy/
  • Options

I like bitching about a poster posting propaganda then post fucking world net daily it's what I do.

Great non bias propaganda link as always.
  • Options

I like bitching about a poster posting propaganda then post fucking world net daily it's what I do.

Great non bias propaganda link as always.
    I'm lazy. I found the first source that backs up my point. But so are you. You posted an official government legislatures source. There are other more serious sources out there, but I'd rather go smoke some weed and use the hot tub.
  • Options

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Not to fucking mention, the USA also has more advanced nuclear warheads, and my money is on the USA having a better missile defense system.

Russia will get FUCKED UP if it takes on the USA, and the rest of the western world.

been beaten to death on this board. Move to Russia faggot. I'm sure you'll get GREAT disability and welfare benefits there....

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both cuntries are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Try 6.7% not 20%. When the country was in the great depression it was at 25% in 1933. Great job of throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks as usual.

Thanks for googling those. His post was so fucking stupid I didn't even want to bother giving it a serious response.
    Rough translation: "Thnx for having my back brah. I was really gurgling over here."
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Thanks for googling those. His post was so fucking stupid I didn't even want to bother giving it a serious response.
    Rough translation: "Thnx for having my back brah. I was really gurgling over here."
    The US economy is 10 times stronger than Russia's was my original point. You're the one changing the subject to some bullshit unemployment rate guessing. I don't give a fuck what the unemployment rate is. Talk to me about GDP and capacity to consume, or pretty much every single other possible measurable there is, because the USA fucking destroys Russia in every category. Shut the fuck up.
  • Options

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

The US economy is 10 times stronger than Russia's was my original point. You're the one changing the subject to some bullshit unemployment rate guessing. I don't give a fuck what the unemployment rate is. Talk to me about GDP and capacity to consume, or pretty much every single other possible measurable there is, because the USA fucking destroys Russia in every category. Shut the fuck up.
    Dooging it for America? 10 x is a silly number. Russia is enormous with vast resources. And both economies are currently shitty, so it's retarded to compare their strengths.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I blame altitude for this thread.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Dooging it for America? 10 x is a silly number. Russia is enormous with vast resources. .
    Which don't mean shit when no one wants to trade with you. The US GDP is 8x larger than Russia's and the US capacity to consume is 10 times larger than Russia's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

US GDP - 16 trillion, Russia GDP - 2 trillion

Russia has had 20 years to implement their wonderful oligarchary/ corrupt capitalism, the US corporate law system has been around for about 200 years. This isn't hard to understand. The US rapes Russia in every measurable.

Once again, move to Russia faggot. You're the one being a doog. The USA is better than Russia in every single possible category.

• Options
    I feel like some right wingers would actually be happy to see our country fail.

Look in this thread the over the top defense of Russia.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's really ridiculous. If these idiots actually lived in Russia they would be singing a different tune. But they don't...they're praising that shithole country from their American basements.

People are dumb, that's all there is to it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

They want the cuntry to fall just so they can be right?

They're the worst kind of Mericuh fans.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,875
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Geezus, you need to get beyond the propaganda. If you think the real unemployment rate is 6.7% then no one can help you. Siting the National Conference of State Legislatures is like siting facts from Pravda or getting your info directly from Goebbels ministry of information.
    Let's see some links from you citing national 20% unemployment. Let me help you out: there won't be any.

It's probably around 10% nationally.
    at least.

It's probably at least 12.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,359
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is full of bossy poasters.
  • Options

It's really ridiculous. If these idiots actually lived in Russia they would be singing a different tune. But they don't...they're praising that shithole country from their American basements.

Russia isn't very nice to disabled homosexuals like PLSS. He wouldn't last long there.
  • Options
    dnc said:

They want the cuntry to fall just so they can be right?

They're the worst kind of Mericuh fans.

Bunch of Canadian trolls trying to make real Merica fans look bad.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Russia isn't very nice to disabled homosexuals like PLSS. He wouldn't last long there.
    As soon as his plane touched down in Moscow, he'd be on the first train out of town to a Siberian prison camp
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Murica fuck ya.

Let's see some links from you citing national 20% unemployment. Let me help you out: there won't be any.

It's probably around 10% nationally.
    at least.

It's probably at least 12.
    For the most part, unemployment stats are conjecture. That's why it's dumb to argue about them. Is it 8, 10, 12 percent? Fuck if I or anyone else can truly know based off of some shitty sample surveys.