Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson Sirmon

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sirmon was the shits here
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    I didn't watch a ton of Cal football this year but, going off of his body of work here at UW, would Sirmon have have played this year at UW? At best I feel like he would have been a rotational guy and it's not like our linebacker play this year was by any means stellar. Maybe he made a big jump once he got some coaching from someone other than Bob Gregory.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I didn't watch a ton of Cal football this year but, going off of his body of work here at UW, would Sirmon have have played this year at UW? At best I feel like he would have been a rotational guy and it's not like our linebacker play this year was by any means stellar. Maybe he made a big jump once he got some coaching from someone other than Bob Gregory.

I don't remember him doing jack shit in our game with Cal. Just like last year, he racked up a ton of meaningless tackles. So I guess he's good enough to not get washed out of every play, but he's still far, far away from ever being an impact player.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,489
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't remember him doing jack shit in our game with Cal. Just like last year, he racked up a ton of meaningless tackles. So I guess he's good enough to not get washed out of every play, but he's still far, far away from ever being an impact player.
    LB don't do anything against our offense. Either they blitz and can't get to the QB or they drop into coverage and tackle whoever catches the pass