Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jackson Sirmon

Comments

• Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This really isn't that complicated

BBK had an amazing senior season and was the man.

BBK was runny dog shit evey other year

BBK should of got. RS year

Sirmon has cinder block feet and wouldnt be BBK if he was here a decade

Can we all agree ane move on?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,712
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sancho said:

This really isn't that complicated

BBK had an amazing senior season and was the man.

BBK was runny dog shit evey other year

BBK should of got. RS year

Sirmon has cinder block feet and wouldnt be BBK if he was here a decade

Can we all agree ane move on?

We can at least agree that they have nothing in common, BBK and Sirmon that is, and that bringing BBK into a discussion about Sirmon really makes no sense.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,403
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can we stop arguing over how good or bad BBK was and get back to discussing how dum @trublue is?

So dumb he doesn’t even deserve the correct spelling of the word.

Gladly. Just had to dispense with the sensitive woketivists first.

Odd how expressing a negative opinion about a player generates so much worry and bruises so many egos.

Perhaps some youngsters on these boreds are too invested in this mediocre program to see reality.
    You’re a weirdo with this woke shit. I’m not consumed by it like you. Most here aren’t.

He was good. I watched him play many games. This board, myself included has no problem saying a player sucks.
    Fuck your hypersensitivity. It is patently woke and a hallmark of your generation.

Thank you for ostensibly speaking for "this board" Mr. Group-Think.

You couldn't have done a better job of proving my point.
    I’m not sensitive at all about it. Thinking BBK is good, because he was, is not sensitive.

Save the woke shit for the tug. We talk football and black women vs Native American women over here.
    Who ended up winning?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Can we stop arguing over how good or bad BBK was and get back to discussing how dum @trublue is?

Odd how expressing a negative opinion about a player generates so much worry and bruises so many egos.

Perhaps some youngsters on these boreds are too invested in this mediocre program to see reality.
    You’re a weirdo with this woke shit. I’m not consumed by it like you. Most here aren’t.

He was good. I watched him play many games. This board, myself included has no problem saying a player sucks.
    Fuck your hypersensitivity. It is patently woke and a hallmark of your generation.

I’m not sensitive at all about it. Thinking BBK is good, because he was, is not sensitive.

Save the woke shit for the tug. We talk football and black women vs Native American women over here.
    And you defend mediocrity. Shit takes and low expectations have ruined a once elite fanbase and a dominating program.

Keep up the good work, chumps. Shit-Tier bowls until 2030 will be your reward.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,356
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Geez, we get it. You’re on the Alex Jones supplement plan. Nobody cares.
    Nine chins.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And you defend mediocrity. Shit takes and low expectations have ruined a once elite fanbase and a dominating program.

Aren't you the guy that bought Tyee tickets during the Ty era?

Was that to show your appreciation for his hire?

Nice work, elite fan.

• Options
    dflea said:

Nice work, elite fan.

Fuck off bottom-feeder. How's the view from General Admission?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Nice work, elite fan.

You're a garbage fish that will bite any shitty bait that floats by.

You gave your Tyee money over to keep Ty on staff, faggot. Then called yourself an "elite" fan.

lmao
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Or I simply know what good linebacker play looks like, but carry on.

Soft fanbase = soft program.
  • Options
    dnc said:

You think BBK sucked, so that's not it.
    That's not at all what I wrote. Be better than that.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,712
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Nice work, elite fan.

Jesus man you're drowning here and refuse to recognize it. Your entire output in this thread is the equivalent of:
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021

dnc said:

You think BBK sucked, so that's not it.
    That's not at all what I wrote. Be better than that.
    You comped him to Jackson Sirmon.

Your move.