Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Travels With Mabel

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I should also add that @Tequilla @pawz and @LebamDawg have all come an visited me in White Wakanda.

technically I was here to see my daughter...
    and I had nothing planned one day
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

I should also add that @Tequilla @pawz and @LebamDawg have all come an visited me in White Wakanda.

We don't deal in technicalities here.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Pics?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Pics?
    For shame @CFetters_Nacho_Lover

You have a daughter.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Pics?

You have a daughter.
    2 actually.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

Pics?

You have a daughter.
    2 actually.
    pics?
    Against my better judgement, here you go….

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2023
    Well that sure escalated degenerated quickly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Here I be in Bothell - made it to the greater Seattle area. Why I do not know - the only good thing is it is GREEN. After crossing Mt Hood I had to admit it is green here. We have been in the SW for a bit and it is green - also have had more rain in the last 2 weeks than we had for 6 months. but green.

Sitting here watching the local news - damn that gal on 13 has nice hooters.

OK here is the humble abode looking west from Abraham's rocking chair

and a view looking east
    from the rocking chair - Abraham's btw

there is a tall cedar where an eagle sits and I will try to get a pix of that with all the crows annoying the hell out of it. Eagles make some neat noises when crows bug them

Did I mention it is green here?

WDWYAH
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is for @RaceBannon I think he likes maps

It was a long drive

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

New locale for Mabel and Abraham's rocking chair - made it further north

Got here and the bro-in-law came by - we drank beer all afternoon. He is a converted Buttwiper drinker - not sure what drove him away but I have my ideas about his conversion - to Coors light. He needs to keep an eye on things as he is diabetic. and a drunk.
    After wasting away the afternoon the Mrs and I enjoyed a grilled bone-in rib steak - 2 LBer from Double D meats in Mountlake Terrace, best meat market in northern Seattle area

Been visiting a hell of a lot of folks since hitting Bend, kids soccer, T-ball games, brothers, soon to be seeing a sister, and nieces and nephews - the best part I finally creamed by brother in cribbage. does not happen often - I think he cheats.

Any who - the view of Mt Baker is good from here

Mountlake Terrace is an unheralded gem in the PNW. Hell yes they have cinder block houses, but Double D meats is the shit. Decent parks and rec center where yours truly learned how to swim in the early 70s and lived above Lake Ballinger when I started at the UW. Right on the county line, that old joke of a neighborhood is a developers dream on fire. Light rail station is lighting up that old hamlet like a bonfire. You will hear more from Terrace in the next few years. Oh yes, yes you will.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Got here and the bro-in-law came by - we drank beer all afternoon. He is a converted Buttwiper drinker - not sure what drove him away but I have my ideas about his conversion - to Coors light. He needs to keep an eye on things as he is diabetic. and a drunk.
    After wasting away the afternoon the Mrs and I enjoyed a grilled bone-in rib steak - 2 LBer from Double D meats in Mountlake Terrace, best meat market in northern Seattle area

Been visiting a hell of a lot of folks since hitting Bend, kids soccer, T-ball games, brothers, soon to be seeing a sister, and nieces and nephews - the best part I finally creamed by brother in cribbage. does not happen often - I think he cheats.

Mountlake Terrace is an unheralded gem in the PNW. Hell yes they have cinder block houses, but Double D meats is the shit. Decent parks and rec center where yours truly learned how to swim in the early 70s and lived above Lake Ballinger when I started at the UW. Right on the county line, that old joke of a neighborhood is a developers dream on fire. Light rail station is lighting up that old hamlet like a bonfire. You will hear more from Terrace in the next few years. Oh yes, yes you will.
    I grew up next door in Brier. MLT sucks and always will. It's in the blood of the residents and bones of the infrastructure. Perfect representation of WESCO.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

I grew up next door in Brier. MLT sucks and always will. It's in the blood of the residents and bones of the infrastructure. Perfect representation of WESCO.
    It all make sense now.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

MT had a good hoop squad late 70s

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You got a life

Steinbeck always makes me feel better about owning a black haired 75 percent poodle dog.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

It all make sense now.
    0 - 12 was Magnolia. Very different vibes.