Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

I cant help that I shred you everytime we have a fair fight. Only a select few cant fight here. I never called you or anybody a racial slur, or made fun of a cancer survivor, an army veteren with 1 arm, or burns to three quarters of her body and face, or a gay man (if Tommy comes out ill never make a peep about it). Learn the fuck to hold your own in a fight (verbal or fist). Mommy aint here to protect your suple little giner

Puppy, I enjoy the hell out of your insanity. But you've slurred just about everyone and everything. You called me a house DJ for fucksakes. By all means go on with your bad self, but don't be a bitch about it.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    You know pup is butthurt when he posts 3 times in a row.

You'd never say that shit to a real ass nigga. #pussy
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2016

I cant help that I shred you everytime we have a fair fight. Only a select few cant fight here. I never called you or anybody a racial slur, or made fun of a cancer survivor, an army veteren with 1 arm, or burns to three quarters of her body and face, or a gay man (if Tommy comes out ill never make a peep about it). Learn the fuck to hold your own in a fight (verbal or fist). Mommy aint here to protect your suple little giner

Puppy, I enjoy the hell out of your insanity. But you've slurred just about everyone and everything. You called me a house DJ for fucksakes. By all means go on with your bad self, but don't be a bitch about it.
    No personal attacks related to your SPECIFIC choice of sex, color, handicap or rrligion. Sorry splitter but that aint me. I make fun of tommy. As I told Derek, if he came out id never mention it again. Humanity and respect are important to me. If you cant have an internet squabble without getting personal you are weak. Just ask J. Some things are off limits, just ask a black. We dont say the n word anymore, we dont make fun of military veterens who rolled over a IED protecting you pussies. Pretty simple
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

I've been asked to go easy on pup. No more crip jokes. I guess he must have complained to Stalin (after he was done fantasizing about whipping some slaves, no doubt).

Puppy has his black stripper from Gorst dress up in rags and call him massa

Roll playing
    Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had slaves.

If it was good enough for the FOUNDING FATHERS it should be good enough for you.

Puppy just wants to make slavery great again.
    Tommy you tried comedy.....ribbit
    Comedy?

Those are just the facts, son.

PurpleJ said:

I've been asked to go easy on pup. No more crip jokes. I guess he must have complained to Stalin (after he was done fantasizing about whipping some slaves, no doubt).

Puppy has his black stripper from Gorst dress up in rags and call him massa

Roll playing
    Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had slaves.

If it was good enough for the FOUNDING FATHERS it should be good enough for you.

Puppy just wants to make slavery great again.
    Tommy you tried comedy.....ribbit
    Comedy?

Those are just the facts, son.
    We have a serious topic of discussion tom, no room for you. Bye
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

No personal attacks related to your SPECIFIC choice of sex, color, handicap or rrligion. Sorry splitter but that aint me. I make fun of tommy. As I told Derek, if he came out id never mention it again. Humanity and respect are important to me. If you cant have an internet squabble without getting personal you are weak. Just ask J. Some things are off limits, just ask a black. We dont say the n word anymore, we dont make fun of military veterens who rolled over a IED protecting you pussies. Pretty simple
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You just couldn't resist, could you?

I'm gay and you make fun of my sexuality all the time. Fucking hypocrite.
    Splitter just ask a white... Speak tenserlips
    Guess I need to stop bashing on cunts...seems we have a few . Im sorry ill stop . Told you guys once specific sexuality is exposed and confirmed id be absolutely sensitive. Tom, J, Race, base I m done bullying yous. Lets get along. Ill get you you litte crowns and a good supply of condoms for your gents. Lets meet at Glo's for an amazing breakfast and top notch cup of seattle coffee. Find a #3 clippers attachhment or you wont get in.

Guess I need to stop bashing on cunts...seems we have a few . Im sorry ill stop . Told you guys once specific sexuality is exposed and confirmed id be absolutely sensitive. Tom, J, Race, base I m done bullying yous. Lets get along. Ill get you you litte crowns and a good supply of condoms for your gents. Lets meet at Glo's for an amazing breakfast and top notch cup of seattle coffee. Find a #3 clippers attachhment or you wont get in.

Do they take walk ins?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter

Too serious.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You're the cuntiest cunt here.

Love to dish it out on everyone but can't take it in return.

You're the cuntiest cunt here.

Love to dish it out on everyone but can't take it in return.

I can take anything.. thats why im the king. But you pathetic fucks arent going to make fun at the expense of handicap americans, most of which were sent to war, involuntarily. They didnt sign up to the military to get their limbs blown off. They signed up to protect this country, and sadly you puke fuck liberal pussywagons here at HH. Show a little respect. Dont call blacks the N word, dont bash handicap americans. Its not their fault you guys have no life and live on an internet forum. Get off your gaming console and join the cruel world. You dinks cant hide on HH forever.

I love dishing it out and love receiving it. Thats within derrick's rules. Being racist, a bigot or a basher of handicapped americans isnt acceptable in society or at HH. You liberals wanted it this way, now deal with it
    You lying fuck puppy. You never went to war.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,723 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

You lying fuck puppy. You never went to war.

He never actually said he went to war he just wants you to think he did. You need to learn the difference
    Told you deaf and blind fuckers 10 times I never was in the military. I just got their back as liberal gashes like yous dont. I donate to their cause, I'm eternally grateful for their "voluntary" and I respect them more than anyone. Im pathetic for not joining up to help them. I live with it everyday. Firefighters arent hero's, they are pussies. Infantrymen and women are hero's. Anyone who insults are military men and women will go thru puppy. The results wont be good for you.