Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

Pretty lame that DIK funny pic was taken down.

PLSS needs to stop being protected so much.

A prick in a wheelchair gets protected by a fellow Johnson
    He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.
    PLSS is either a whoosh attempt by a sweatpants boner type or someone in a state of psychosis. We should go easy on him.
    Someone needs to right click/save as this one for SEC SEC SEC SEC season
    Nope. He's right about the SEC in many ways.
    Doogs hate winners.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

J is kinda cockus but isnt a pussy like him. Part of me respects J. He's from T -town, not a lot of pussies come from that place if you're white.

Edit: shit never thought you might be a brotha. Pup like the brotha's, they dont play d&d and whine about the OC after every 3 and out.

I've met J, he's a good guy. He's actually part Eskimo. And he DOES occasionally enjoy an evening of D&D.

Everything after the meeting you part is completely false. Derek sits on a throne of LIES!!!!!!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.
    PLSS is either a whoosh attempt by a sweatpants boner type or someone in a state of psychosis. We should go easy on him.
    Hi there:

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club

dnc said:

Doogs hate winners.
    Troll
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there:

He's still right. Should I get out the head to heads again? It's very ordinary.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread when it was current. I must have been stoned, or fishing. Or both. For a week.

Fishing with bone harpoons in a cedar canoe?

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there:

If puppy is a whoosh, it's the greatest troll job in internet history and I would be in stunned awe.

PurpleJ said:

8/10

doog

Refute the head to head records, virgin
    Let's cut out the personal attacks out here

Wait, Sven is a troll?

Annoyer*
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    I Lol'd, Fuck the Racial, Sexist, fat jokes and basic fucktardedness, Mention a WC and it's on!
    No warnings. Just on.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club

This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    I Lol'd, Fuck the Racial, Sexist, fat jokes and basic fucktardedness, Mention a WC and it's on!
    It does seem hypocritical, especially the racist stuff. I agree with you on that.

But I'm the one who announced his condition to the world. And so when he gets attacked I feel partly responsible. In addition, it's a horrible card he's been dealt and I have an issue with seeing that condition mocked. Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere.

WC = World Cup?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2016

It does seem hypocritical, especially the racist stuff. I agree with you on that.

But I'm the one who announced his condition to the world. And so when he gets attacked I feel partly responsible. In addition, it's a horrible card he's been dealt and I have an issue with seeing that condition mocked. Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere.
    No warnings just gone. Btw, never said anything racist, especially directly to a colored individual. Racism is about interpretation driven by political correctness. Learn what racism is before you bitches cunt queef accusations at pumpy. If puppy were racist how come he's had so much hot black beaver? Now back to work ebarrassing you fucks on a daily basis