Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
edited March 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
puppylove_sugarsteel March 8
Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel March 8
You can't swallow your pride or a hefty load of Semen. I gave u a chance and you refused to find a peaceful ground. It's on more _cockus

Had to be a team guy and share you in on these amazing messages that PLSS has sent me. You can thank me later. Enjoy guys!

Comments