Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    I have lol'd multiple times in this thread. Don't ever change, hardcore husky.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

The prolific use of the word "cunt" here is likely to kill more legit interviews than anything else....

Simple fact.. Bitches be hatin the word cunt.

How about twat?
    Is this considered a quad joke? Mods?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PLSS should do us all a favor and roll himself off the 520 bridge ramp to nowhere.

*gurgle*
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

PLSS should do us all a favor and roll himself off the 520 bridge ramp to nowhere.

*gurgle*

PL SS is the man

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

*gurgle*

PL SS is the man

No. He's not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

This thread didn't deliver.

Disagree. You are just upset because a lot of poasters are ganging up on your boy PLSS.

He's drowning as badly as Todd Doxey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Disagree. You are just upset because a lot of poasters are ganging up on your boy PLSS.

No, he didn't deliver either. You guys are being little bitches towards him though. Who gives a fuck what he does? At least he's actually funny and entertaining.
    We aren't being bitches at all. We just aren't kissing his ass like some of you guys do.

He's also drowning terribly. This thread produced Derek is Kim to be banned and Derek provided another quote that we can mock.

No, he didn't deliver either. You guys are being little bitches towards him though. Who gives a fuck what he does? At least he's actually funny and entertaining.
    We aren't being bitches at all. We just aren't kissing his ass like some of you guys do.

He's also drowning terribly. This thread produced Derek is Kim to be banned and Derek provided another quote that we can mock.
    That's funny coming from the guy who has Harv's dick superglued to his tonsils.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I can't believe I didn't post in this thread when it was current. I must have been stoned, or fishing. Or both. For a week.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Pretty lame that DIK funny pic was taken down.

PLSS needs to stop being protected so much.

A prick in a wheelchair gets protected by a fellow Johnson
    He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.
    PLSS is either a whoosh attempt by a sweatpants boner type or someone in a state of psychosis. We should go easy on him.
    Someone needs to right click/save as this one for SEC SEC SEC SEC season
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    edited May 2016

Bump

Irony n shit
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    I miss boof timer. Getting the best out of pumpy is tuff work.
    PurpleJ said:

I miss boof timer. Getting the best out of pumpy is tuff work.

Puppy good at everything.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club

J is kinda cockus but isnt a pussy like him. Part of me respects J. He's from T -town, not a lot of pussies come from that place if you're white.

Edit: shit never thought you might be a brotha. Pup like the brotha's, they dont play d&d and whine about the OC after every 3 and out.

I've met J, he's a good guy. He's actually part Eskimo. And he DOES occasionally enjoy an evening of D&D.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

puppylove_sugarsteel March 8
    Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel March 8
    You can't swallow your pride or a hefty load of Semen. I gave u a chance and you refused to find a peaceful ground. It's on more _cockus

Had to be a team guy and share you in on these amazing messages that PLSS has sent me. You can thank me later. Enjoy guys!

Stop plagiarizing my shit fucko
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Pretty lame that DIK funny pic was taken down.

PLSS needs to stop being protected so much.

A prick in a wheelchair gets protected by a fellow Johnson
    He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.
    PLSS is either a whoosh attempt by a sweatpants boner type or someone in a state of psychosis. We should go easy on him.
    Someone needs to right click/save as this one for SEC SEC SEC SEC season
    Nope. He's right about the SEC in many ways.