Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I responded to your message to me cunt. Now go stand in line for your tater tots, zesty pizza, happy green beens and your 8 oz milk with the rest of your classmates. Fuck you're a whiney bitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Pretty lame that DIK funny pic was taken down.

PLSS needs to stop being protected so much.

A prick in a wheelchair gets protected by a fellow Johnson
    This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    To be fair Derek if that was truly you concern for the website in getting more interviews then you should probably ask D2D to tone it down? Or perhaps ask PLSS to come up with posts that aren't always so vulgar and full of hate.

Personally I actually like PLSS rants but if you really think DIK is making it difficult to get interviews while ignoring D2D and PLSS then you are either naive or stupid. It's one or the other.

If let's say a former athlete who happens to be on the left saw the general board for more than 5 seconds do you think he'd feel comfortable giving an interview? How about if someone like Don James before he passed away just saw one of PLSS rants you think he'd find this place credible?

IMO, if you are going to crack down on people making fun of PLSS for that reason that is fine but seems counterproductive if you allow PLSS to continue to posts rants which are often over the line and D2D spamming the general board with Tea Party memes.

My $.02 is all.

I responded to your message to me cunt. Now go stand in line for your tater tots, zesty pizza, happy green beens and your 8 oz milk with the rest of your classmates. Fuck you're a whiney bitch.

I'm guessing posts like these help secure interviews, etc.

He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.

He brings it on himself. He really shouldn't have to be protected. Despite this TUFF guy act he puts on he is always running to Derek crying about us being too "mean" to him.
    Never cried to Derek about anyone, especially you more_cock. You're puddy in my hand, and everyone elses. Everyone here mocks you more time. Prolly less than elementary school which is why you take the abuse here

Never cried to Derek about anyone, especially you more_cock. You're puddy in my hand, and everyone elses. Everyone here mocks you more time. Prolly less than elementary school which is why you take the abuse here
    That's bullshit. I've received my fair share of warnings and was even told that YOU specifically went to Derek asking him to tell us to stop.

puppylove_sugarsteel March 8
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel March 8
    You can't swallow your pride or a hefty load of Semen. I gave u a chance and you refused to find a peaceful ground. It's on more _cockus

PL_SS has done it again! Holy shit, I laughed so hard bong water came out of my nose.

There you go Roadie. Fuck More_time you post my pm and you still get railed on by others. Hang up your cleats more_time. Better yet your ballerina shoes twinkle toes;)

You can't swallow your pride or a hefty load of Semen. I gave u a chance and you refused to find a peaceful ground. It's on more _cockus

PL_SS has done it again! Holy shit, I laughed so hard bong water came out of my nose.

There you go Roadie. Fuck More_time you post my pm and you still get railed on by others. Hang up your cleats more_time. Better yet your ballerina shoes twinkle toes;)
    You are too stupid to realize people are laughing at you not with you.

Anyways great posting, I'm sure your poasts are helping with interviews.

That's bullshit. I've received my fair share of warnings and was even told that YOU specifically went to Derek asking him to tell us to stop.

Jesus you are young child. How do u take it up the ass with that supple young pucker! ;)

Jesus you are young child. How do u take it up the ass with that supple young pucker! ;)
    You are doing a great job of making sure potential interviews will happen!
    You are doing a good job making sure everyone here will go back to dawgman dingus.

You can mock blacks, women, Jews, but not cripples
    Never mocked one black, woman, Jew directly since I've been here. Fact up Kimmy. How would I know who you are aside from being a woman? And I never insulted you. That will change sweet tits!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,596 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

How the fuck did bong water get in your mouth, so that it could come out your nose?

Bong water might be nastier than a F3BM.
    I like to drink bong water. It has to be older than three weeks though. It gets you so high bro. Don't hate until you have tried it.
    Please tell me this is a whooosh
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I laugh at the stuff he posts. That's not laughing at him.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,596 Swaye's Wigwam

This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    Dude, are you seriously going to pull the "interview" card over making fun of the paralyzed? ?? Out of every fucking group that is mocked on here....the paralyzed are off limits??
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club

PLSS is either a whoosh attempt by a sweatpants boner type or someone in a state of psychosis. We should go easy on him.
    Its okay for puppy to post racist, misogynistic, and generally hate-filled rants...but wheelchair jokes are off limits?

That is doogman fucking nonsense

Its okay for puppy to post racist, misogynistic, and generally hate-filled rants...but wheelchair jokes are off limits?

That is doogman fucking nonsense

Yea I got a kick out of that excuse. Like I said if any of those guys he interviewed read one thread where PLSS is involved heavily in it they would think this site is a joke.

Like I said I enjoy his rants as they are fun to laugh at. I just don't think you can tolerate those rants and claim to be a serious site either.

This site appears to have an "image" problem. Is this an HHB site or is this Doogman lite? It reminds me of Sark with his offense. Was UW a spread team or a pro style team? When you try to attempt to do both it usually ends poorly.

This place is going to go full doogman if both sides keep being cunts. Some of Puppy's posts are fucking hilarious and probably the most entertaining shit on the board. Stop being whiny cunts about them.

The only ones being whiney cunts are PLSS and Derek.

HTH