Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

This place is going to go full doogman if both sides keep being cunts. Some of Puppy's posts are fucking hilarious and probably the most entertaining shit on the board. Stop being whiny cunts about them. Why would we want those to go away?

I do agree that it is strange that D2D can post his bullshit, others (not only PLSS) say racist shit, but the wheelchair and other stuff is off limits. I personally don't join in on the quad stuff because if PL SS actually is crippled, it is kind of fucked up, but if you are going to make that off limits, a lot of other shit should be off limits as well.

Regarding the interviews though, I thought this place was where you can post whatever you want? This site bashes the shit out of Kim, Softy, Sark, Damon Huard, Hugh, and many others, but there are still interviews done. I don't get how some quad and wheelchair jokes will put an end to that. Is this place trying to become classy?

For the record I don't want PLSS to go away or even his rants. Just saying if you all of a sudden want to be a classy forum then he would have to tone it down greatly.

You can't have one thing be off limits as it hurts interviews but allow EVERYTHING ELSE as that seems counterproductive.

That was my point all along.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,596 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Its okay for puppy to post racist, misogynistic, and generally hate-filled rants...but wheelchair jokes are off limits?

That is doogman fucking nonsense

This site appears to have an "image" problem. Is this an HHB site or is this Doogman lite? It reminds me of Sark with his offense. Was UW a spread team or a pro style team? When you try to attempt to do both it usually ends poorly.
    Exactly this.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This place is going to go full doogman if both sides keep being cunts. Some of Puppy's posts are fucking hilarious and probably the most entertaining shit on the board. Stop being whiny cunts about them.

The only ones being whiney cunts are PLSS and Derek.

HTH
    Cunts may have been the wrong word. I understand what they are saying, I just don't want PL SS to be filtered.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,596 Swaye's Wigwam

This place is going to go full doogman if both sides keep being cunts. Some of Puppy's posts are fucking hilarious and probably the most entertaining shit on the board. Stop being whiny cunts about them.

HTH
    Cunts may have been the wrong word. I understand what they are saying, I just don't want PL SS to be filtered.

He wont be. If this site starts getting more filtered than it currently is, it might as well be doogman.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This place is going to go full doogman if both sides keep being cunts. Some of Puppy's posts are fucking hilarious and probably the most entertaining shit on the board. Stop being whiny cunts about them. Why would we want those to go away?

I do agree that it is strange that D2D can post his bullshit, others (not only PLSS) say racist shit, but the wheelchair and other stuff is off limits. I personally don't join in on the quad stuff because if PL SS actually is crippled, it is kind of fucked up, but if you are going to make that off limits, a lot of other shit should be off limits as well.

Regarding the interviews though, I thought this place was where you can post whatever you want? This site bashes the shit out of Kim, Softy, Sark, Damon Huard, Hugh, and many others, but there are still interviews done. I don't get how some quad and wheelchair jokes will put an end to that. Is this place trying to become classy?

+1

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Its okay for puppy to post racist, misogynistic, and generally hate-filled rants...but wheelchair jokes are off limits?

Yea I got a kick out of that excuse. Like I said if any of those guys he interviewed read one thread where PLSS is involved heavily in it they would think this site is a joke.

Like I said I enjoy his rants as they are fun to laugh at. I just don't think you can tolerate those rants and claim to be a serious site either.

This site appears to have an "image" problem. Is this an HHB site or is this Doogman lite? It reminds me of Sark with his offense. Was UW a spread team or a pro style team? When you try to attempt to do both it usually ends poorly.
    Your entire life has ended poorly cockus. That's why your stalking a dude on a message board.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Please tell me this entire thread is one giant whoosh. Christ...
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    edited March 2014

Sounds like abled-guilt.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Yea I got a kick out of that excuse. Like I said if any of those guys he interviewed read one thread where PLSS is involved heavily in it they would think this site is a joke.

Like I said I enjoy his rants as they are fun to laugh at. I just don't think you can tolerate those rants and claim to be a serious site either.

Your entire life has ended poorly cockus. That's why your stalking a dude on a message board.
    Go cry to your daddy, Ironsides

HTH
    PLSS isn't being filtered though. If anything the rest of us are while he continues to roll along freely.

I don't have a problem with PLSS posts but I hate that he is so protected as he isn't able to fend for himself.

Please tell me this entire thread is one giant whoosh. Christ...

Not a whoosh but it was started to troll some people in. Derek really helped this thread when he said making fun of PLSS hurts interviews while allowing D2D to post one Tea Party meme after another and not even acknowledging PLSSFS incoherent racist rants.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Also who cares about the fucking word cunt. Cuss words have some sort of fucking hierarchy?

Also who cares about the fucking word cunt. Cuss words have some sort of fucking hierarchy?

They hurt interviews or is just trolling PLSS hurting interviews? I'm confused.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Cockus, Nobody pays attention to your shit. No football, no comedy, no personality, just more_weens, over and over, EVERY post, 10 times a thread. Slow down dude. Bring one of the above to the table. Then expand from there cutie;))))
    Derek is Kim didn't survive this thread.

That was more predictable than a Sark 3 game losing streak in October.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This thread didn't deliver.

Nope.

A totem pole.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Just cut it out already. Who cares who started it or what. Just cut it out, stop attacking each other and focus on the real enemies such as Kim & his minions, Damon Huard on the broadcast and doogs.

Puppy, I and many others have been waiting for your next rant. You've done some epic work in recent weeks. Keep it rolling!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    If Puppy gets filtered i'm out.