Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

14567810»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Guess I need to stop bashing on cunts...seems we have a few . Im sorry ill stop . Told you guys once specific sexuality is exposed and confirmed id be absolutely sensitive. Tom, J, Race, base I m done bullying yous. Lets get along. Ill get you you litte crowns and a good supply of condoms for your gents. Lets meet at Glo's for an amazing breakfast and top notch cup of seattle coffee. Find a #3 clippers attachhment or you wont get in.

You're the cuntiest cunt here.

Love to dish it out on everyone but can't take it in return.

I can take anything.. thats why im the king. But you pathetic fucks arent going to make fun at the expense of handicap americans, most of which were sent to war, involuntarily. They didnt sign up to the military to get their limbs blown off. They signed up to protect this country, and sadly you puke fuck liberal pussywagons here at HH. Show a little respect. Dont call blacks the N word, dont bash handicap americans. Its not their fault you guys have no life and live on an internet forum. Get off your gaming console and join the cruel world. You dinks cant hide on HH forever.

I love dishing it out and love receiving it. Thats within derrick's rules. Being racist, a bigot or a basher of handicapped americans isnt acceptable in society or at HH. You liberals wanted it this way, now deal with it
    I love the military too, but signing up to the military means signing up to possibly get your limbs blown off.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Told you deaf and blind fuckers 10 times I never was in the military. I just got their back as liberal gashes like yous dont. I donate to their cause, I'm eternally grateful for their "voluntary" and I respect them more than anyone. Im pathetic for not joining up to help them. I live with it everyday. Firefighters arent hero's, they are pussies. Infantrymen and women are hero's. Anyone who insults are military men and women will go thru puppy. The results wont be good for you.

You've insulted veterans that post here in this thread, and other threads on this bored.

Time to go kick your own ass.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Told you deaf and blind fuckers 10 times I never was in the military. I just got their back as liberal gashes like yous dont. I donate to their cause, I'm eternally grateful for their "voluntary" and I respect them more than anyone. Im pathetic for not joining up to help them. I live with it everyday. Firefighters arent hero's, they are pussies. Infantrymen and women are hero's. Anyone who insults are military men and women will go thru puppy. The results wont be good for you.

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover is a penis.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Guess I need to stop bashing on cunts...seems we have a few . Im sorry ill stop . Told you guys once specific sexuality is exposed and confirmed id be absolutely sensitive. Tom, J, Race, base I m done bullying yous. Lets get along. Ill get you you litte crowns and a good supply of condoms for your gents. Lets meet at Glo's for an amazing breakfast and top notch cup of seattle coffee. Find a #3 clippers attachhment or you wont get in.

I can take anything.. thats why im the king. But you pathetic fucks arent going to make fun at the expense of handicap americans, most of which were sent to war, involuntarily. They didnt sign up to the military to get their limbs blown off. They signed up to protect this country, and sadly you puke fuck liberal pussywagons here at HH. Show a little respect. Dont call blacks the N word, dont bash handicap americans. Its not their fault you guys have no life and live on an internet forum. Get off your gaming console and join the cruel world. You dinks cant hide on HH forever.

I love dishing it out and love receiving it. Thats within derrick's rules. Being racist, a bigot or a basher of handicapped americans isnt acceptable in society or at HH. You liberals wanted it this way, now deal with it
    I love the military too, but signing up to the military means signing up to possibly get your limbs blown off.

Thats what separates men from pussies. Men take that chance as patriots. Pussies hide and dodge.

You've insulted veterans that post here in this thread, and other threads on this bored.

Time to go kick your own ass.
    Never once insulted a military member. Just lgbt dodgers who go after them. Our military makes it possible for you to get a free pap smear tommy. Thank them
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Thats what separates men from pussies. Men take that chance as patriots. Pussies hide and dodge.
    Well said, pussy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Is d2d one of your other handles too, ya draft dodging Boomer piece of shit?

I lit a fire under your giner Tom. I love when you start that finger waivin
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter

This again. Christ. Just bump the d2d threads from several months back, posting as "Hey Puppy."