Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've got messages

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

BTW, I have a company I deal with often in Maltby. Pretty nice place. Great views of sky valley, cascades, lots of 5, 10, 20 acre parcels, lush praries, little in the way of developement and tract homes, NO lynnwood strip malls where PLE sE and boob live, and DEFINITELY white as opposed to hilltop where J lives (I hope you dont own J, few places in washington one loses $ by owning a home. )

Did you lose your legs to a hilltop crip in the 90s or something? It's not even a bad neighborhood anymore. The riff raff moved south and east.
    Yup and dudes stopped driving camaro's for the prius in Kent. Good grief J
    Huh?
    I'll just say thanks to the crips for taking care of you and we can LEAVE it at that.

#MyBlues
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    yobates said:

Puppy - you live in gold bar. Home of meth tweakers and copper thieves

Yobates, dont be throwing stones. kirkland kids are just shooting heroin instead, mostly with proceeds of mommy's diamond earrings. Mommy pays for expensive detox then daddy's shit starts disappearing shortly after treatment...so goes the cycle in ritzy eastside towns. And dont forget the vape hooch is in every kids satchel or purse.

PurpleJ said:

But how is PLSS white trash?

Pressing
    We now know you are
    Billy doesnt need to press. He does just fine here, well established.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

yobates said:

Yobates, dont be throwing stones. kirkland kids are just shooting heroin instead, mostly with proceeds of mommy's diamond earrings. Mommy pays for expensive detox then daddy's shit starts disappearing shortly after treatment...so goes the cycle in ritzy eastside towns. And dont forget the vape hooch is in every kids satchel or purse.
    Kirkland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maltby >>>>> Index > Gold Bar
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    yobates said:

Lol.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    edited May 2016

J is kinda cockus but isnt a pussy like him. Part of me respects J. He's from T -town, not a lot of pussies come from that place if you're white.

Edit: shit never thought you might be a brotha. Pup like the brotha's, they dont play d&d and whine about the OC after every 3 and out.

I've met J, he's a good guy. He's actually part Eskimo. And he DOES occasionally enjoy an evening of D&D.

shocker
    No D&D. Nerdiest thing I do is play Fallout 4 Survival Mode and follow Huskie football.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter

yobates said:

Pup dont live in gold bar. Never in any city limits.
    So all that beaver banging was literal?
    Buffer, youre rolling. I think turdbird is HH's up-and-coming poster of the year. HDB member for sure
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    PurpleJ said:

No D&D. Nerdiest thing I do is play Fallout 4 Survival Mode and follow Huskie football.

FIFA is cool though.
    I've been asked to go easy on pup. No more crip jokes. I guess he must have complained to Stalin (after he was done fantasizing about whipping some slaves, no doubt).
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

I've been asked to go easy on pup. No more crip jokes. I guess he must have complained to Stalin (after he was done fantasizing about whipping some slaves, no doubt).

Puppy has his black stripper from Gorst dress up in rags and call him massa

Roll playing
    Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had slaves.

If it was good enough for the FOUNDING FATHERS it should be good enough for you.

Puppy just wants to make slavery great again.
    PurpleJ said:

Hey J. Youve never followed the rules, which is why you live on Hilltop. Staying employed was hard for you, renting in the big Seattle too expensive, Kent too cosmopolitan, Buckley to outdoors, fox island too ritzy, tanglewood island too liberal, Gorst to sexy...T-Town just right...$tep out your front door and smell that tacoma aroma..mmmmmm....
    I cant help that I shred you everytime we have a fair fight. Only a select few cant fight here. I never called you or anybody a racial slur, or made fun of a cancer survivor, an army veteren with 1 arm, or burns to three quarters of her body and face, or a gay man (if Tommy comes out ill never make a peep about it). Learn the fuck to hold your own in a fight (verbal or fist). Mommy aint here to protect your suple little giner

PurpleJ said:

Puppy has his black stripper from Gorst dress up in rags and call him massa

Roll playing
    Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had slaves.

If it was good enough for the FOUNDING FATHERS it should be good enough for you.

Puppy just wants to make slavery great again.
    Tommy you tried comedy.....ribbit