Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Humidor/Cigar Update

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,275
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stopped by my local guy today to tide me over. Good guy. Gave me a free lighter

USPS from Phoenix is almost as long as Lou's from Cuba via Switzerland
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

I offer little to this topic, but I strolled around the park late night smoking a Romeo y Julieta Real Reserva.

Swaye informed me my need to spit every 10 seconds is because I was most likely ripping it like a crackhead and creating high acidity from burning to fast. Did I get that right @Swaye ?

All in all it was enjoyable but cold. Need to get better at treating the process like a marathon.

Also, Yes I'm a douchebag and framed the Rollie into the shot.

Very good bang-for-the-buck, go-to cigar, IMO.

I always keep a dozen or so on hand and re-order like a panicked crackhead when I drop below 10.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fuente, Fuente Opus X. Not bad.

Baller.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,893
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Baller.
    I remain your devoted pupil. Teach me more oh wise one.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Baller.

I have taught you all I can for now. Now you must buy a larger humidor to continue your training.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baller.

I have taught you all I can for now. Now you must buy a larger humidor to continue your training.
    We’ll, Tonto, the Boveda 75 is sold out now.

Brandon’s America.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Smoked a very nice Oliva last eve whilst drinking Cold Smoke - my favorite MT beer - and bantering about shitty Seattle politics with a buddy whom I'd given a Macanudo and a Romeo & Julietta to enjoy later.

One second after handing him the R&J, I realized that was my last short & fatty in that ammo box and I almost grabbed it back, but my buddy was already sniffing it. (FUCK!).

Fortunately I had several more in my other humidor at home, but the urge to re-order on a phone app was strong in the moment.

I must register an upvote for the Oliva brand while I'm here. Another underrated cigar in the marketplace. Very smooth, burns very well, never gets too hot or acidic in my experience.

Smoke, muthafuckas! Smoke!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Smoked a very nice Oliva last eve whilst drinking Cold Smoke - my favorite MT beer - and bantering about shitty Seattle politics with a buddy whom I'd given a Macanudo and a Romeo & Julietta to enjoy later.

One second after handing him the R&J, I realized that was my last short & fatty in that ammo box and I almost grabbed it back, but my buddy was already sniffing it. (FUCK!).

Fortunately I had several more in my other humidor at home, but the urge to re-order on a phone app was strong in the moment.

I must register an upvote for the Oliva brand while I'm here. Another underrated cigar in the marketplace. Very smooth, burns very well, never gets too hot or acidic in my experience.

I got up today and checked the weather app. 11 degrees headed to a high of 28. FML. No smoke again. Too goddamn cold to enjoy it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had an Olivia Connecticut Churchill last summer. Not great.

But a Olivia Maduro Robusto to try today. Some of their stuff gets rated very high so we’ll see if I like this one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I got up today and checked the weather app. 11 degrees headed to a high of 28. FML. No smoke again. Too goddamn cold to enjoy it.
    Be a man @Swaye and tell the old ball and chain you’re installing the indoor smoking lounge.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Be a man @Swaye and tell the old ball and chain you’re installing the indoor smoking lounge.
    I've been wondering what it would cost to have walls built (with huge glass segments), sealed doors, carpet torn out and hardwood laid, a full air cleaner system and room level humidification system, glass custom Spanish cedar shelves....50-60K I'd guess? Maybe more? You could cut the cost by NOT having room level humidification or huge custom shelves installed. You could just add another big humidor and all the air purification stuff to smoke in there. Probably cut out a bunch of the cost. A ton of money, plus a bunch of square footage gone to smoking. Hmmmm....
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816
    Are there any tittays in this topic?

The throbber doesn't smoke (edibles, bruh) and not interested in pawing through 8 pages for previously undiscovered mammaries.

• Options
    Founders Club

My Harland Brown stuff showed up today.

Ammo can humidor, CRA 2021 Sampler, Opus X Oro +Shark Kit, & two ashtrays still wrapped in cloth.

Gold Money Guns limited edition Brasstray featuring 24k gold, shredded currency, and 9mm casings.

Chef’s Choice ashtray

Harland is the best there is. Love it. I have two of his ashtrays as well, and of course my monster full custom humidor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,275
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Terrorism pays
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ammo can humidor, CRA 2021 Sampler, Opus X Oro +Shark Kit, & two ashtrays still wrapped in cloth.

Gold Money Guns limited edition Brasstray featuring 24k gold, shredded currency, and 9mm casings.

Chef’s Choice ashtray

Persian rug superiority guy.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Chef’s Choice ashtray

Persian rug superiority guy.
    It's from my hometown to boot.