Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has an ostensibly major football program ever been cucked as hard as UW is right now?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

dnc said:

So we’re ok with Covid ball allowing us to win the North w/o beating Oregon the week prior. But now we are all salty in the vagzeen because Jenn “gave away” the title to Oregon because Covid ball. JFC we? Are a pathetic fan base. Man the fuck up and beat Oregon on the field where it matters.

Hi there.

We? openly mocked the hell out of the north title. No one was "okay" with it. The whole thing was a joke.

But joke or not you don't hand that opportunity to your biggest rival. Play with 11 kids, play with all walk ons if you have to. Who gives a fuck if you get ass blasted? 3-2 North Champions who gutted out a game majorly shorthanded beats the hell out of 3-1 opting out of a bowel and watching your rival win the conference.
    Oh come on now, you of all people can keep it real. Openly mocking, yet relishing every fucking moment of "3 of 5" are two different things you damn well understand. Yet again you guys push those goalposts around like checkers.

Did I enjoy it? Absolutely. Butt my enjoyment came from the tears of Jared Sawyer and Aaron Fentress not from any real sense of accomplishment. Backing into the north title like that was sister kissing in a new and equally unsatisfying way.

I'm not at all suggesting Oregon fans shouldn't be enjoying this. The CFB gods are on your side and the puppies up north are doing all we can to propel you as far as you can go. Enjoy the hell out of it.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,121
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

So we’re ok with Covid ball allowing us to win the North w/o beating Oregon the week prior. But now we are all salty in the vagzeen because Jenn “gave away” the title to Oregon because Covid ball. JFC we? Are a pathetic fan base. Man the fuck up and beat Oregon on the field where it matters.

Hi there.

We? openly mocked the hell out of the north title. No one was "okay" with it. The whole thing was a joke.

But joke or not you don't hand that opportunity to your biggest rival. Play with 11 kids, play with all walk ons if you have to. Who gives a fuck if you get ass blasted? 3-2 North Champions who gutted out a game majorly shorthanded beats the hell out of 3-1 opting out of a bowel and watching your rival win the conference.
    So it’s a joke we won the north and now we’re flipping out about 3-2 OR beating USC? Come on, Bud.
    No we're flipping out that we laid down and let Oregon win the conference championship.
    Again, where is the proof that we laid down and had a viable path towards playing in the title game ? Feels to me like we’re picking the wrong fucking hill to die on here.
    The important part is that UW football died.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Oh come on now, you of all people can keep it real. Openly mocking, yet relishing every fucking moment of "3 of 5" are two different things you damn well understand. Yet again you guys push those goalposts around like checkers.

Did I enjoy it? Absolutely. Butt my enjoyment came from the tears of Jared Sawyer and Aaron Fentress not from any real sense of accomplishment. Backing into the north title like that was sister kissing in a new and equally unsatisfying way.

I'm not at all suggesting Oregon fans shouldn't be enjoying this. The CFB gods are on your side and the puppies up north are doing all we can to propel you as far as you can go. Enjoy the hell out of it.
    It's only unsatisfying if you don't come. We? came.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,084
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

So it’s a joke we won the north and now we’re flipping out about 3-2 OR beating USC? Come on, Bud.
    No we're flipping out that we laid down and let Oregon win the conference championship.
    Again, where is the proof that we laid down and had a viable path towards playing in the title game ? Feels to me like we’re picking the wrong fucking hill to die on here.
    As I said to Teq in another thread.

"Convince the conference to push the game back to Sunday so you could get your guys in there. Convince the county to make an exception on contact tracing. Go scorched earth publicly against both if they aren't willing to help until they are willing to reconsider.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

Show some damn fire and passion and pride at some level.

Seriously anything would have been better than casually stepping aside, offering Oregon your spot and declaring them the conference champions if they win."

We chose the path of least resistance. Like always. It's who we are.
    Wow. That would have been so satisfying to play DL and walk ons at OL just to keep Oregon out of the championship game.

You know what that sound like to me? Caring more about Oregon losing than UW winning. I think this might be the OG definition of a Doog, but its before my time.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Honorable take. Everybody was backing into something. Washington also got to skip Cal, no small detail for the DWAGs.

Season was an abortion.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

"Convince the conference to push the game back to Sunday so you could get your guys in there. Convince the county to make an exception on contact tracing. Go scorched earth publicly against both if they aren't willing to help until they are willing to reconsider.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

Seriously anything would have been better than casually stepping aside, offering Oregon your spot and declaring them the conference champions if they win."

Wow. That would have been so satisfying to play DL and walk ons at OL just to keep Oregon out of the championship game.

You know what that sound like to me? Caring more about Oregon losing than UW winning. I think this might be the OG definition of a Doog, but its before my time.
    I love you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

Um, welcome to UW football fandom, enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.
    Someone’s gotta push back on this bull shit. I’ve seen more OG REAL dooging in the past week than my entire 4 years here.

A REAL Doog cares more about Oregon losing out on something than UW winning. Fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.
    Someone’s gotta push back on this bull shit. I’ve seen more OG REAL dooging in the past week then my entire 4 years here.

A REAL Doog cares more about Oregon losing out on something than UW winning.
    That was Doogman in a nut shell.
  • Options
    If Washington takes care of Washington. They can’t compete with us.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

The worst (best) is yet to come when clemson/nd force the semi to be moved and Oregon gets fucking Indiana (with backup qb) or nwestern in Pasadena

Yep, Oregon will be two time defending Rose Bowel champs heading into 2021.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.
    Someone’s gotta push back on this bull shit. I’ve seen more OG REAL dooging in the past week than my entire 4 years here.

A REAL Doog cares more about Oregon losing out on something than UW winning. Fucking pathetic.
    Cohen and Lake have demonstrated zero leadership, zero passion and zero pride through any of this.

Imagine shrugging your shoulders at this and calling other people doogs.
    Based on what?
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.

Cohen and Lake have demonstrated zero leadership, zero passion and zero pride through any of this.

Cohen sucks. Everyone knows this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.

I bow down.

I think we're fighting the same fight here.

I got cut from my ultimate frisbee team.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there.

Play DL at OL.

Play walk ons.

I love you.

Based on what?
    I've laid my argument out multiple tims tonight, I'm not going to do it again. You see it differently, cool I guess.

I still love your lanky ass even if your slow strategy is really showing tonight.

I"m gonna try and get some rest.