Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has an ostensibly major football program ever been cucked as hard as UW is right now?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    So we’re ok with Covid ball allowing us to win the North w/o beating Oregon the week prior. But now we are all salty in the vagzeen because Jenn “gave away” the title to Oregon because Covid ball. JFC we? Are a pathetic fan base. Man the fuck up and beat Oregon on the field where it matters.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

If I were you, or any other UW fan, I would be pissed.

Some of the blame lies with the SEC, Big-12, etc who care so much that they decided that not playing football in the fall was worse than death. They’d rather have a season that looks like the dumpster behind the discount Chinese seafood market I bought lobsters at one time. A lot of blame for Larry and the Pac-12, they decided to be the Big Ten’s bitch and then waited until the pandemic got worse to realize they need that money as badly as the SEC does.

For Washington the blame is with the football program. AD, coaches, support staff, players. They needed to keep 7 OL, 4 DL, 1 QB and whoever else to field a team. I’ll give them credit for playing with fewer than 40 against Stanford. It was already too late at that point. They knew what they had to do and didn’t. Washington’s football budget isn’t at a disadvantage to SC’s or Oregon’s, they just fucked up. Inexperienced staff? Players who don’t care enough? No idea, probably all of those.

Be livid. Any sane person would. Even me. Shit, I’m mad at them - now Oregon’s asterisk labia trophy has an extra asterisk because of them.

Bullshit. P12 doesn't operate in a vacuum. SEC, ACC, B12, MAC, CUSA whoever else played, and were proven right. P12 could have maintained, however thinly, the mantle of singular moral superiority and played in the spring or whatever. But they fucked around, did half measures, and were proved to the be fool.
    Maybe I'mretarded.gifv but it seems like you're saying the exact same thing Mssr Brewing said.
    Maybe I'm retarded and stopped reading at blame with SEC. They looked after their interests and were proven right. P12 was oh so very wrong.
    They were wrong and then did a slapstick routine compounding their wrongness. I was going to say tripped over their dicks, but that connotes having a (big) dick.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I don’t care. They have a retarded QB with average at best WRs. A mediocre front seven. A bad OL.

Curb stomp them next year and shut them up. Enough woofing. It’s time to dominate. The Don James era set the standard. Fuck them up.

I don’t care. They have a retarded QB with average at best WRs. A mediocre front seven. A bad OL.

Curb stomp them next year and shut them up. Enough woofing. It’s time to dominate. The Don James era set the standard. Fuck them up.

This fuckass conference won't play 2021
    Ok!
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

Some of the blame lies with the SEC, Big-12, etc who care so much that they decided that not playing football in the fall was worse than death. They’d rather have a season that looks like the dumpster behind the discount Chinese seafood market I bought lobsters at one time. A lot of blame for Larry and the Pac-12, they decided to be the Big Ten’s bitch and then waited until the pandemic got worse to realize they need that money as badly as the SEC does.

For Washington the blame is with the football program. AD, coaches, support staff, players. They needed to keep 7 OL, 4 DL, 1 QB and whoever else to field a team. I’ll give them credit for playing with fewer than 40 against Stanford. It was already too late at that point. They knew what they had to do and didn’t. Washington’s football budget isn’t at a disadvantage to SC’s or Oregon’s, they just fucked up. Inexperienced staff? Players who don’t care enough? No idea, probably all of those.

Be livid. Any sane person would. Even me. Shit, I’m mad at them - now Oregon’s asterisk labia trophy has an extra asterisk because of them.

Bullshit. P12 doesn't operate in a vacuum. SEC, ACC, B12, MAC, CUSA whoever else played, and were proven right. P12 could have maintained, however thinly, the mantle of singular moral superiority and played in the spring or whatever. But they fucked around, did half measures, and were proved to the be fool.
    What were the ACC,SEC, etc proven right in? That you can play a shitty semblance of a season, have a weekend with 60% of your games canceled, and have a title contender play without the future #1 pick? I would have believed that anyway, no need to prove it.

Of course the Pac-12 doesn’t operate in a vacuum. They need the money and saw others having semi-success. That’s what I’m saying, they either needed to start as planned or they needed to not start at all. Instead they did the worst thing: got 1/3 the revenue and a shitty product for fans.

Even waiting until the spring might have yielded better results. If the vaccine or whatever lowers the Corona rate by March then imagine: Conference only schedule, full teams, ESPN and Fox drooling at the mouth for football content. If guys don’t want to play because of the NFL draft, that’s the same as it is now. No playoff chance? That’s the same as it is now.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,486 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

Is that supposed to be a humble brag or something. Stfu west coast pj everyone has 55ish scholarship players by now nobody cares.

You are so fucking full of shit, it's downright pathetic. Oregon played their 3rd string QB, some Millen kid, on coverage units in the Pac-12 championship game because they had nobody else. Mind you, 3rd string QB when never_taken_a_snap transfer guy and TYLER SHOUGH are your top 2 is about the length of my dick away from actually taking snaps.

I posted this in broadcasting doog's pathetic fucking piece of shit basketball post, but god damn are you everything that this community used to stand against: fake ass doogery(coogery/quookery/etcery).
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

What were the ACC,SEC, etc proven right in? That you can play a shitty semblance of a season, have a weekend with 60% of your games canceled, and have a title contender play without the future #1 pick? I would have believed that anyway, no need to prove it.

Of course the Pac-12 doesn’t operate in a vacuum. They need the money and saw others having semi-success. That’s what I’m saying, they either needed to start as planned or they needed to not start at all. Instead they did the worst thing: got 1/3 the revenue and a shitty product for fans.

Even waiting until the spring might have yielded better results. If the vaccine or whatever lowers the Corona rate by March then imagine: Conference only schedule, full teams, ESPN and Fox drooling at the mouth for football content. If guys don’t want to play because of the NFL draft, that’s the same as it is now. No playoff chance? That’s the same as it is now.
    I've vented my spleen on this since Sept. 1, no need for my to rehash. @Emoterman is right, we agree more than we don't
    dtd said:

Is that supposed to be a humble brag or something. Stfu west coast pj everyone has 55ish scholarship players by now nobody cares.

You are so fucking full of shit, it's downright pathetic. Oregon played their 3rd string QB, some Millen kid, on coverage units in the Pac-12 championship game because they had nobody else. Mind you, 3rd string QB when never_taken_a_snap transfer guy and TYLER SHOUGH are your top 2 is about the length of my dick away from actually taking snaps.

I posted this in broadcasting doog's pathetic fucking piece of shit basketball post, but god damn are you everything that this community used to stand against: fake ass doogery(coogery/quookery/etcery).
    Special teams omg!!!!!

Fuck off. Kedon Slovis lost that game.

dtd said:

Special teams omg!!!!!

Fuck off. Kedon Slovis lost that game.
    Way to completely miss a simple AF point. You dun play your 3rd string QB on coverage units if you don't have to. There, me make word u understand.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    dtd said:

I posted this in broadcasting doogs pathetic fucking piece of shit basketball post, but god damn are you everything that this site stands against: fake ass doogery.
    The quote is literally something pj fleck has said week after week this season to build a narrative about how hard his team has it. Why you feel the need to defend this Oregon team in dozens of posts on a Husky message board in the hours after winning a title really says a lot psychologically about how much of a joke you know that game was.
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

So we’re ok with Covid ball allowing us to win the North w/o beating Oregon the week prior. But now we are all salty in the vagzeen because Jenn “gave away” the title to Oregon because Covid ball. JFC we? Are a pathetic fan base. Man the fuck up and beat Oregon on the field where it matters.

Hi there.

We? openly mocked the hell out of the north title. No one was "okay" with it. The whole thing was a joke.

But joke or not you don't hand that opportunity to your biggest rival. Play with 11 kids, play with all walk ons if you have to. Who gives a fuck if you get ass blasted? 3-2 North Champions who gutted out a game majorly shorthanded beats the hell out of 3-1 opting out of a bowel and watching your rival win the conference.
    Oh come on now, you of all people can keep it real. Openly mocking, yet relishing every fucking moment of "3 of 5" are two different things you damn well understand. Yet again you guys push those goalposts around like checkers.