Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rittenhouse- you decide

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Nothing I've read or seen in this story, which is a lot, has changed my mind that the kid shouldn't have been there. For that matter, no one should have been there. Protests are dumb. I don't care what your cause is, get out of the fucking road.

What my mind has been changed on, with @Swaye being the first making the argument, is how he handled himself once in the situation. He didn't fire indiscriminately and fired only when directly attacked.

People died in the street, not in someone's house. There must be a legal process. However, I hope that he is acquitted.

Big picture, I feel the country got lightly that there were relatively few of these incidents.

So I tell you yesterday I am taking a break from the Tug because the shit slinging is gay and unbearable, and you @tag me in this thread, which you know interests me BIGLY. Oh you devious and clever toilet. This is a VICTORY for perineums everywhere. Well played Grumble. Well played.
    Huh?

@Swaye ?
    You killed @Swaye

Storing food off the ground. You must live in bear country. Smart
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Glad I bought Mike's mattress pad now! Helped pay that kids bail!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Goduckies said:

Glad I bought Mike's mattress pad now! Helped pay that kids bail!

The pillows are pretty goddamned comfy
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Cam with two of those as well, my first non down feather pillow in years and I enjoy them
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I've been following the trial. I'd be shocked if he isn't acquitted.

Watch for prosecuting attorney response.

Props to the leftist prop for telling the truth.

Maybe there is still hope for @TheKobeStopper
    It's fun going back and reading the threads from when this event just happened. Of course the Hondo Bros had their heads up their asses from the get go.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    Where in the phuck is a broke ass 18 year old going to flee to? I'm betting he doesn't even have a passport. Going to get on a private jet and flee to where? North Korea? First, never should have been charged and should have been released on his own recognizance. $2 million? He shoot up a school versus a pile of human trash in self-defense?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    How did the left not understand that you had pedophile losers out to commit murder.
    Kyle Rittenhouse is a jackass loser too but that doenst make the leftist scumbags any better
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

I've been following the trial. I'd be shocked if he isn't acquitted.

Watch for prosecuting attorney response.

Props to the leftist prop for telling the truth.

Maybe there is still hope for @TheKobeStopper
    He didn’t do it willingly.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

How did the left not understand that you had pedophile losers out to commit murder.
    Kyle Rittenhouse is a jackass loser too but that doenst make the leftist scumbags any better

Rittenhouse is guilty of poor judgment. He was 17 at the time of the shooting. Now how do you excuse Biden calling him a white supremacist and the left trashing him and calling him a racist? Hell big tech wouldn't let people raise money for his legal defense and Facebook banned any discussions that supported him.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, has anyone heard or read anything more on the shooting of Jacob Blake that sparked this riot? Has there been any official state/police report on the shooting released?

Those cop(s) will walk also.

Pretty good evidence that Blake was already carrying a knife when he went around the front of the vehicle to open up the door of the mini-van. He'd already been tasered twice and was fighting with the police while carrying a knife. How were the police to know that he wasn't going for a gun inside the vehicle? Bullshit that the media has lost all interest in the facts surrounding this incident.
    Blake is yet one more unfortunate victim of police violence because he ignored "The Talk."

Apparently that "always show your hands and don't reach for anything, cooperate with police and be polite, etc.," part of "The Talk" was forgotten when he needed it most.

Hard to understand how something every parent of a black child must mandatorily engage in with their youths, unlike white kids, whose parents never say anything about not mouthing off to cops, not running from cops, not getting physical with cops, etc., can go so wrong. Did all these black police shooting victims just forget about "The Talk?"

Is collective, stress-induced amnesia an epidemic in these cases? Or is "The Talk" another load of bullshit? The evidence points to the latter.
    "The talk" is a pet peeve of mine for all the reasons you laid out.
    We all got the Fucking Talk! For fuck sake, was anyone listening when Officer Friendly came to school and did his Q & A? I got "the talk" about a hundred times growing up, from numerous men of various occupations, and a few moms, too. I can't stand hearing black folks complain about what an exclusive black-only burden "the talk" is.

Gimme a break. There's real issues out there with blacks and cops, but knowing how to de-escalate a police encounter is not one of them.
    It isn't de-esclation that BLM wants, it is right for blacks to physically resist arrest with no ramifications. Hell, they want the jails emptied.
    Growing up I had the expectation that if I were to ever get into a fight with the cop or even run from the cops at best I was going to get an ass kicking.
    I worked at Safeway while in school and had the chance to go after a number of shoplifters. First one was a 15/16 year old white kid trying to steal beer around 1:00 AM (it was always beer never fruits and veggies). Caught up and tackled him with precision technique to bring him back into the store. Cop showed up to question him- pretty sure he was going to release him with a pretty big scare. Instead of being respectful the kid pretty much started giving the cop shit. Cop slammed him against the door and asked "Why he wanted to make it so hard" and then put him in the car. If only this kids folks' had given him "the talk" he would have been released and free to attempt shoplifting at another location that night.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Eh I mean c'mon guys. When I was 17 I was trying to get drunk and laid. I wasn't going to protests lol