Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rittenhouse- you decide

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,352
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "the only people Rittenhouse shot were those chasing him."

This right here indicts every single one of the scumbags in the Supercut poasted here. Every single one is a GD liar.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,352
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Nothing that the left loves more than an honest trial.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Rittenhouse Trial: The Prosecutors Handle Witnesses As Well as F. Joe Biden Handles Sphincter Tone
    —Ace
    This witness had previously testified that Rosenbaum -- the pedophile fresh out of a literal insane asylum who first ambushed Rittenhouse -- was shouting "F*** the police! I'm not afraid to go to jail" and shouted "Shoot me, [n-word!]! Shoot me, [n-word]!" at people.

At a Black Lives Matter rally.

He then testifies that he saw the antifa thugs chasing Rittenhouse, after hearing gunshots.

The defense attorney elicits from the witness that the prosecuting attorneys did not like his original statements -- which tended to clear Kyle -- and asked him to change aspects of it.

Prosecution asks their own witness, "and we didn't ask you to change your original statement, did we?"

The answer is inevitable.

The fat guy with the stunned expression is the prosecutor who just got him to insist "Yes, you asked me to alter my statement." The guy with his hands up saying "There it is" is the defense attorney.

The Steltereque assistant prosecutor goes on to badger him about whether he was asked to "alter" his testimony, but the witness insists he was asked to "alter" it, and that he felt "uncomfortable" about this.

So a prosecution witness says they pressured him to change his statement to incriminate Rittenhouse.

He comes across as very credible, too. He's got an apple-farmer hick kind of innocence to him. Reckieta says that he seems to have an eidetic (photographic) memory so he probably came across as credible as to pure power of recall, too.

Reckieta's coverage is here; this witness is on the stand in about the last hour of the feed.

Yesterday the lead detective in the case admitted that the only people Rittenhouse shot were chasing him.

Sweet Geezus, the Dazzler works for Kenosha County.
    Another Hands Up, Don't Shoot shining moment for What's His Name?
  • Options
    If you listen to Jesse Kelly he said it best. The left tells so many lies with such frequency that it's like a building where the foundation is cracking and while you're attempting to address it, they're 3 floors up with more lies. You can never debunk them all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Perry Mason never had a courtroom moment like this
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bet @HHusky has. As the fat guy.
  • Options

Perry Mason never had a courtroom moment like this

Thank you, Hamilton.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:
    Buddy of mine for 30 years claimed KR was a murdering terrorist. He hasn't spoken to me since I sent him this video.
    Your buddy can't be trusted
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

MSNBC takeaway from the forensic testimony. The Pedo was ‘horizontal when shot’. OMG KT shot the pedo when he was on the ground.

They left out the part where the expert agreed that pedo’s wounds were consistent with someone charging and lunging at KR. He had black soot on his hand.

Our media is broken.

If only there was video of what happened.
    There was. And the headline I saw said video footage shows the moment Kyle Rittenhouse shot another man dead.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

MSNBC takeaway from the forensic testimony. The Pedo was ‘horizontal when shot’. OMG KT shot the pedo when he was on the ground.

They left out the part where the expert agreed that pedo’s wounds were consistent with someone charging and lunging at KR. He had black soot on his hand.

Our media is broken.

If only there was video of what happened.
    There was. And the headline I saw said video footage shows the moment Kyle Rittenhouse shot another man dead.
    So they left out, “in self defense”? I kid.