Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rittenhouse- you decide

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:
    Buddy of mine for 30 years claimed KR was a murdering terrorist. He hasn't spoken to me since I sent him this video.
    TDS broke many friendships.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:
    Buddy of mine for 30 years claimed KR was a murdering terrorist. He hasn't spoken to me since I sent him this video.
    I just want the left to cry more

Also that shithead police officer that killed that George guy should have been celebrated. Then gone to jail for tax fraud
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:
    Cost me one of mine. Guy claimed Babbit deserved to die because she was trying to get into the chamber and kill people and that Sicknic was murdered by having his head smashed in with a fire extingisher. Both of these statements came long after the news had come out showing that both of his claims were full of shit. After I informed him that he was spouting complete nonsense, he accused me of repeating my "Fox News" talking points and having a right-wing skewed and limited source of information.

I told him that the only one of us that was spouting misinformation based on shitty news sources was him and that he could go fuck himself. We haven't spoke since and that was in May.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:
    Cost me one of mine. Guy claimed Babbit deserved to die because she was trying to get into the chamber and kill people and that Sicknic was murdered by having his head smashed in with a fire extingisher. Both of these statements came long after the news had come out showing that both of his claims were full of shit. After I informed him that he was spouting complete nonsense, he accused me of repeating my "Fox News" talking points and having a right-wing skewed and limited source of information.

I told him that the only one of us that was spouting misinformation based on shitty news sources was him and that he could go fuck himself. We haven't spoke since and that was in May.
    So you used to be friends with all of North Seattle then.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Or all of the bay area
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Leftards suck at logic and are so blind that they are shocked when obvious questions are asked of them. Their only honest answer would be that they support violent riots by antifa/blm and they don't support any efforts to stop said rioting. But then expecting honesty out of a leftard is a fool's errand.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:
    They weren't friendships if that's the case.

More like acquaintances.

The Throbber has several friends that can engage in civil and quite heated discussion but at the end of it all, we smoke a bowl and have some shots. Then talk about hot chicks we wished we'd banged in high school and college.

As it should be.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

People believe what they want to believe, despite evidence to the contrary. Like Russia collusion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Weak minded Ppeople believe what they want to believe, despite evidence to the contrary. Like Russia collusion.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

People believe what they want to believe, despite evidence to the contrary. Like Russia collusion.
    I would hope that I don't have these kind of blind spots.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I would hope that I don't have these kind of blind spots.
    If I get something wrong, I'll admit it rather than lie or go on a month's long jackass dance. I definitely was raised differently than hondo, the dazzler or the slobberer. In their case it might be a genetic disposition to lie. Sort of like alcoholics can't help themselves. Unfortunately, I don't recall a 12 step program for congenital lying.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Take the Rogers and Kap situations. All Rogers did was exercise the right to do as he wants with his body. He's harming no one. Kap on the other hand is a hater. He's not a guy trying to bridge groups. Yet, he's a hero to the Left for taking a stand against the system. Well, so did Rogers and they hate him for it.

The smart people see Roger's point. The dummies follow guys like Kap. A guy profiting off of division. I'm not a fan of either. Roger's is an arrogant guy but harmless. Kap, not so much.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Leave it up to the police. Or not. Douche bag won't be breeding or enslaving any more kids. Boyfriend got life with no chance of parole.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Heroic Father Beats to Death the Man Who Sold His Daughter Into Sex Slavery
    —Ace
    The boyfriend's remains were found in the trunk of a car in Spokane, Washington.

The father rescued his daughter from sexual slavery, Taken style, and then got vengeance for her, Death Wish style.

He beat him to death with a cinder block. And also, stabbed him.

The girl's father, John Eisenman, 60, was charged with first-degree murder and is being held on a $1 million bond. Attorney information was not listed for him.
    Police said Eisenman learned in October 2020 that his juvenile daughter had been sex trafficked in the Seattle area and "obtained information" that her boyfriend was responsible, according to the press release.

Eisenman was able to rescue his daughter and get her back to Spokane that same month, police said.

When the father learned that his daughter's boyfriend was going to be at a location in Airway Heights, Eisenman drove there and waited for the 19-year-old to arrive.

"During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death," police said.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leave it up to the police. Or not. Douche bag won't be breeding or enslaving any more kids. Boyfriend got life with no chance of parole.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Heroic Father Beats to Death the Man Who Sold His Daughter Into Sex Slavery
    —Ace
    The boyfriend's remains were found in the trunk of a car in Spokane, Washington.

The father rescued his daughter from sexual slavery, Taken style, and then got vengeance for her, Death Wish style.

He beat him to death with a cinder block. And also, stabbed him.

The girl's father, John Eisenman, 60, was charged with first-degree murder and is being held on a $1 million bond. Attorney information was not listed for him.
    Police said Eisenman learned in October 2020 that his juvenile daughter had been sex trafficked in the Seattle area and "obtained information" that her boyfriend was responsible, according to the press release.

Eisenman was able to rescue his daughter and get her back to Spokane that same month, police said.

When the father learned that his daughter's boyfriend was going to be at a location in Airway Heights, Eisenman drove there and waited for the 19-year-old to arrive.

"During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death," police said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxcPISPkrA

Good breakdown of it.