Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shooter ID'd

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    LebamDawg said:

it is going to get a lot worse with fall season coming

The good news is there won’t be as many Oregon State rioters in attendance because that’s when hunting season starts.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,993

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
    Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    Don't confuse IC with the facts. Does this dumbfuck ever get anything right?
    I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
    I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
    Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.
    Great, can I smack you over the head with one? If someone is chasing you and trying to take your weapon they are trying to arm themselves. Seriously, since a skateboard isn't a weapon you're cool with me beating you over the head with one, right Kunt?
    Take your best shot Bobby. Contrary to what you may believe, it is entirely possible to fend off a skateboard attack without using lethal force. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy you'd realize that.
    I’d rather make sure my head doesn’t get stoved in but that’s just me.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    This idiot is just filled with hatred for anyone who doesn't think like him. All the left wackos are like that and it is precisely why they should never be in charge. All the liberal hell holes have stepped down and let the democrat rioters do their violence and looting for the same reason. They just hate people that believe differently than they do.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Sincerely, @insinceredawg , what do you got for self defense on the Portland shooting? I am honestly curious.

I guess the only defense is Trump supporters should not or are not allowed to proudly display their support in public. I'm in a fight with two of my best friends from Portland who are seriously saying that both sides are looking for a fight. Both sides???? Where the fuck have they been for the past 103 days? What fucking destruction of property and or persons has the conservative right engaged in Portland or the entire country for that matter? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    I agree with your friends to an extent. I don't doubt many of the guysm driving through downtown Portland wanted to provoke something. If you're really wanting a Trump win, it's best to avoid provoking a fight. Any MAGTARD throwing punches will be amplified 100x. You don't have to like that reality, but I think you also know that's what will happen.
    I dont find it compelling to say just sit at home and shut up so you dont provoke something when people have already been silenced, buildings already burned, people already murdered for political beliefs, and entire city blocks already taken over. The two groups aren't at all comparable.

There is a fine line between acknowledging a likely outcome and justifying the response or drawing false equivalencies between the two groups. Im sure there are people that used a similar justification to be against Rosa Parks sitting in the "wrong" seat or Lexington not turning over their guns... It was obviously going to provoke something...

Its a dangerous thing to constantly give into what is essentially the heckler's veto. I cant entertain the idea that its somehow morally corrupt to drive around with a Trump or USA flag because someone might be provoked.

You are right about anyone fighting back though, these MAGATARDS need to film everything, police their own, and remain as peaceful as possible... Their options are basically peacefully martyr themselves or lose the ideological war.

Fair points.

I'm not saying #StayHomeStaySafe . Do your demonstrations in a place and manner that antifa must clearly come to you to start shit. That's all.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Thankfully his son wasn’t there when his dad murdered a man for no reason.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

It’s hilarious to me that three Antifa pussies tried to attack a 17 year-old and two ended up dead and one maimed. That shit is funny. Pretend “anti-fascist soldiers” on the attack got whooped by a chubby teenager. More please.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
    Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
    I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
    Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

The guy with the skateboard shouldn’t even be there. If he hadn’t been there, he’d still be alive.

He did violate a #StayHomeStaySafe order.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

Self-Defense response to no less than 4 attacks, 1 by an armed gunman who now has a donut hole in his bicep, and 1 by a dead skateboarder who tried to smash his skull with his board.

Morals: 1. Don't attack an armed gunman. 2. Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

SFGbob said:

He's a hero who rid the world of two loser scumbags.
    SFGbob said:

It’s hilarious to me that three Antifa pussies tried to attack a 17 year-old and two ended up dead and one maimed. That shit funny. Pretend “soldiers” got whooped by a chubby teenage.
    What are the odds that all three people he shot at the "peaceful" protest were all convicted violent felons.
    We already know one had pedo felonies. Seems to be a trend with Antifa.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

Great, can I smack you over the head with one? If someone is chasing you and trying to take your weapon they are trying to arm themselves. Seriously, since a skateboard isn't a weapon you're cool with me beating you over the head with one, right Kunt?
    Take your best shot Bobby. Contrary to what you may believe, it is entirely possible to fend off a skateboard attack without using lethal force. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy you'd realize that.
    Why waste time delaying the inevitable? Why not just go ahead and rid society of a parasitic commie loser when you have the chance?

Wood Tara LaRosa.

Even though she looks like John Parr. The big-wide jaw guy who sang that St. Elmo's Fire song.
    RoadTrip said:

Sincerely, @insinceredawg , what do you got for self defense on the Portland shooting? I am honestly curious.

I guess the only defense is Trump supporters should not or are not allowed to proudly display their support in public. I'm in a fight with two of my best friends from Portland who are seriously saying that both sides are looking for a fight. Both sides???? Where the fuck have they been for the past 103 days? What fucking destruction of property and or persons has the conservative right engaged in Portland or the entire country for that matter? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    The Counter-Revolution is necessarily exponentially worse than the Revolution. Ask the Republic of Chechnya.

Antifan Clowns don't know history and never read the Art of War.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

I agree with your friends to an extent. I don't doubt many of the guysm driving through downtown Portland wanted to provoke something. If you're really wanting a Trump win, it's best to avoid provoking a fight. Any MAGTARD throwing punches will be amplified 100x. You don't have to like that reality, but I think you also know that's what will happen.
    I think it was PAWS who posted something to the effect a man wearing a BLM t-shirt is more safe in a crowd of Trump supporters than a man wearing a MAGA hat in a group of Biden supporters. Why is that? How long do we have to live in a country of leftist lawlessness and double standards? What we witnessed in Portland is the inevitable reaction of those who rufuse to accept the lawlessness and double standards. So while I agree with you and them that they were looking for a fight, it's a fight they didn't start but if they don't finish, we all end up in chains. Why is this concept so hard for people especially on the left to comprehend?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,131 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

it is going to get a lot worse with fall season coming

Plagermizicating my shit fucko!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,131 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

RoadTrip said:

I dont find it compelling to say just sit at home and shut up so you dont provoke something when people have already been silenced, buildings already burned, people already murdered for political beliefs, and entire city blocks already taken over. The two groups aren't at all comparable.

There is a fine line between acknowledging a likely outcome and justifying the response or drawing false equivalencies between the two groups. Im sure there are people that used a similar justification to be against Rosa Parks sitting in the "wrong" seat or Lexington not turning over their guns... It was obviously going to provoke something...

Its a dangerous thing to constantly give into what is essentially the heckler's veto. I cant entertain the idea that its somehow morally corrupt to drive around with a Trump or USA flag because someone might be provoked.

You are right about anyone fighting back though, these MAGATARDS need to film everything, police their own, and remain as peaceful as possible... Their options are basically peacefully martyr themselves or lose the ideological war.

No need for martyrs.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

If you haven’t seen this video yet, you should
    Agreed. That wasn't a nutcase speaking. That was just a guy. A regular guy.

This madness needs to stop. And if it doesn't stop, it needs to be stopped.

Shame on Ted Wheeler. Shame.