Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shooter ID'd

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
    Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    Don't confuse IC with the facts. Does this dumbfuck ever get anything right?
    I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
    I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
    Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.
    Great, can I smack you over the head with one? If someone is chasing you and trying to take your weapon they are trying to arm themselves. Seriously, since a skateboard isn't a weapon you're cool with me beating you over the head with one, right Kunt?
    Take your best shot Bobby. Contrary to what you may believe, it is entirely possible to fend off a skateboard attack without using lethal force. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy you'd realize that.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
    Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
    I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
    Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.
    I’ll volunteer!

You get on your hands and knees, I’ll bring a skateboard and we will conduct a Scientific Experiment to decide if it’s lethal.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

Great, can I smack you over the head with one? If someone is chasing you and trying to take your weapon they are trying to arm themselves. Seriously, since a skateboard isn't a weapon you're cool with me beating you over the head with one, right Kunt?
    Take your best shot Bobby. Contrary to what you may believe, it is entirely possible to fend off a skateboard attack without using lethal force. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy you'd realize that.
    Yeah, he could have used your favorite method of self defense. He could have offered to blow them. Still waiting for that evidence that the Portland shooting had something to do with self defense you mouthy dumbfuck.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

So the MAGA wacko isn't a white supremacist? Or do you just associate any Trump supporter with white supremacy?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

So the MAGA wacko isn't a white supremacist? Or do you just associate any Trump supporter with white supremacy?
    That's all I've seen for purported evidence of white supremacy.
    Sincerely, @insinceredawg , what do you got for self defense on the Portland shooting? I am honestly curious.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Sincerely, @insinceredawg , what do you got for self defense on the Portland shooting? I am honestly curious.

The comment was obviously sarcastic. Isn't the Kim trademark "I'm hearing..." a dead giveaway?

The comment was obviously sarcastic. Isn't the Kim trademark "I'm hearing..." a dead giveaway?
    I'll consider myself whooshed then. I'm always open to new facts and such. Guess I was looking in the wrong place.

He has nothing but his fucking mouth.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,131 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

I can unequivocally tell you it is lethal force. Had a homicide with a skateboard. Please go back to begging mom for meatloaf. Your knowledge base is like a toddler anyway.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

I guess the only defense is Trump supporters should not or are not allowed to proudly display their support in public. I'm in a fight with two of my best friends from Portland who are seriously saying that both sides are looking for a fight. Both sides???? Where the fuck have they been for the past 103 days? What fucking destruction of property and or persons has the conservative right engaged in Portland or the entire country for that matter? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

I’m not going to glamorize the kid like many here have, but he was in trouble and was being chased by a mob, some of whom had guns. A skateboard to the head could easily knock a person unconscious. It’s enough to justify getting shot.
    IC says a skateboard to the head is no big deal and the kid should have just taken the blow.

Btw, we've seen what happens to people that Antifa/BLM knocks out in the street.

They really shouldn't let you retards roam loose. Doesn't your city have fun activities for you so you can be supervised and give mom a break?
    SFGbob said:

He has nothing but his fucking mouth.
    And a pocket full or quarters.
    RoadTrip said:

I guess the only defense is Trump supporters should not or are not allowed to proudly display their support in public. I'm in a fight with two of my best friends from Portland who are seriously saying that both sides are looking for a fight. Both sides???? Where the fuck have they been for the past 103 days? What fucking destruction of property and or persons has the conservative right engaged in Portland or the entire country for that matter? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    I agree with your friends to an extent. I don't doubt many of the guysm driving through downtown Portland wanted to provoke something. If you're really wanting a Trump win, it's best to avoid provoking a fight. Any MAGTARD throwing punches will be amplified 100x. You don't have to like that reality, but I think you also know that's what will happen.