Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shooter ID'd

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter

If only he was still in jail! Did Camela or slow Joe bail him out? Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    He was released without bail and charges were dropped.

Police know who he is and how to find him. This shooting is on video, eye witnesses have come forward publicly.

Portland has a new Sheriff in town. Hand picked by the mayor
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

He was released without bail and charges were dropped.

Police know who he is and how to find him. This shooting is on video, eye witnesses have come forward publicly.

Portland has a new Sheriff in town. Hand picked by the mayor

The DOJ has authority to go into corrupt police departments and municipalities.

Trump playing 4D chess while Wheeler is giving him all the evidence he needs.

Dems gonna Dem.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I'm hearing it was self defense
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    And only 1.5hours after someone else ID him
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

I'm hearing you're a dipshit. Any evidence in support of that IC or you just running that ignorant mouth of yours again?
    SFGbob said:

I'm hearing you're a dipshit. Any evidence in support of that IC or you just running that ignorant mouth of yours again?
    Why does this board always end up defending white supremacists? You guys were cheering on the MAGA murderer in Kenosha but are now mourning the death of some piece of shit alt right lunatic.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Why does this board always end up defending white supremacists? You guys were cheering on the MAGA murderer in Kenosha but are now mourning the death of some piece of shit alt right lunatic.
    The guy who killed two white people?
    I enjoy the stupidity that ID posts. Every day I think he can't possibly do it again. He never disappoints though.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Not here, smarty pants
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Evidence for white supremacy?

Evidence for self defense?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992
    Is IC saying that this murder victim doesn’t matter because he belonged to a far right activist group?

Does that mean that George Floyd‘S death doesn’t matter because he was a career criminal who held a shotgun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery?

Or does Jacob Blake’s shooting not matter because he was also a career criminal, currently under indictment for sexual assault?

Seems strange to cape for the latter while vilifying the former. I’m unaware of any evidence that the guy who was murdered in Portland had a criminal record, let alone for violent offenses like armed robbery and sexual assault, but you do you, buddy.
    I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Not here, smarty pants
    It’s hard

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

This is a separate argument than saying the Portland shooting was in self defense.

I for one think the Kenosha thing was fucktarded from the jump, that kid shouldn't have been there. Furthermore, as clumsy as Kenosha PD chief's statement was, #TeamLockdown must concede he was correct to say that if people had obeyed the curfew, no one would have been hurt.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.