Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shooter ID'd

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited August 2020

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

This is a separate argument than saying the Portland shooting was in self defense.

I for one think the Kenosha thing was fucktarded from the jump, that kid shouldn't have been there. Furthermore, as clumsy as Kenosha PD chief's statement was, #TeamLockdown must concede he was correct to say that if people had obeyed the curfew, no one would have been hurt.
    I agree the kid shouldn't have been there. But he was, and you don't surrender right to self-defense just because you're somewhere you shouldn't be.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

I'm saying there's an obvious double standard on this board. When two leftist protesters were killed last week by some MAGA wacko this board defended the killer and celebrated the deaths. Now when the table has turned they are mourning the death and condemning the shooter.

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Do you have any evidence in support that worthless mouth of yours IC? There is video evidence showing that the 17 year old kid was being attacked prior to him shooting anyone. Now do the guy who was just shot in Portland. Run and hide Kunt.
    Is there? I thought the video of him getting chased was after he already shot and killed the first victim. The kid was bragging beforehand on camera about not having any non lethal weapons. He came there looking for trouble and ended up murdering two people. But go ahead and continue to defend and idolize that little piece of shit.
    Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    Don't confuse IC with the facts. Does this dumbfuck ever get anything right?
    Eyewitness account from the guy who latter administered first-aid to the guy first shot by the kid is that the person he shot was trying to grab the kid's weapon prior to him being shot.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    doogie said:

He was released without bail and charges were dropped.

Police know who he is and how to find him. This shooting is on video, eye witnesses have come forward publicly.

Portland has a new Sheriff in town. Hand picked by the mayor

The sheriff and the police chief are not responsible for dropping charges.

That would be the new “progressive” Multnomah County District Attorney, who was elected in May by a 2 to 1 margin.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The real message here is that all of your movements are surveilled at all tims

Just don’t do it.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992

Video shows those “leftist protestors” attacking the “MAGA wackjob”, right?

How do you compare the two situations? They aren’t remotely the same.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

I was right that you would instantly defend this piece of shit because he's a MAGA lunatic like yourself. Why do you support senseless violence and murders perpetrated by the alt right? What happened to the party of law and order?
    I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020

It’s hilarious to me that three Antifa pussies tried to attack a 17 year-old and two ended up dead and one maimed. That shit is funny. Pretend “anti-fascist soldiers” on the attack got whooped by a chubby teenager. More please.

It’s hilarious to me that three Antifa pussies tried to attack a 17 year-old and two ended up dead and one maimed. That shit funny. Pretend “soldiers” got whooped by a chubby teenage.
    What are the odds that all three people he shot at the "peaceful" protest were all convicted violent felons.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

I defended him because there is evidence that his actions were done in self-defense. If you have evidence that the shooter in Portland was defending himself from a deadly attack lets see it you mouthy fucking Kunt.

Btw, love how you don't even acknowledge that you had no clue what you were fucking talking about. Do you ever get anything right asswhole?
    Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

Rittenhouse was defending himself from a "deadly attack"? The first victim was unarmed and the second was armed with a skateboard.
    Great, can I smack you over the head with one? If someone is chasing you and trying to take your weapon they are trying to arm themselves. Seriously, since a skateboard isn't a weapon you're cool with me beating you over the head with one, right Kunt?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

If someone swings a skateboard at my head, it is within my legal rights to put 2 in their chest.

Are you starting to get it yet?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

See above. Stick with just hating Rittenhouse.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

Your "facts" are wrong. Please investigate more, and not on CNN, before you pop off.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, there is.

First shooting

This is the problem with people on the left. They let emotion get in the way of their arguments. Using projection against facts might work on a controlled news network show, but it doesn't work on a message board. HTH