Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More riots to come

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

The cops should have wrestled the guy down before he even reached the driver side door. It looks like the cops hesitated, then their options were limited. The guy shouldn't have resisted, but it looks like if the cops acted earlier the shooting could have been avoided.

How do you know they didn't wrestle with him prior to this?
    Then they should have wrestled him down again, and from what I know it isn't illegal to temporarily restrain/cuff somebody. There's three of them, and the suspected wasn't huge, they should have been able to do it.
    Did you miss the entire George Floyd bodycam video? The officer did restrain him as George Kirby was overdosing on Fetanyl. There were even 4 televised funerals for George Taylor.
    Yes, but these cops also wouldn't have to grind their knee into the man's neck. Had they not put extended pressure on Floyd's neck, and he still happened to die, I'll be willing to bet they aren't facing murder charges right now. They would have to find another cause, as police force would be highly unlikely the reason.
    There is only one of them with a knee on the neck. The other three are going to get acquitted. Chauvin might as well given Felonious Floyd’s toxicology report in the autopsy.

As @MikeDamone posted last week, the DA severely overcharged all of them.
    Ok, so only one of them gets a murder charge. Would you be willing to be that cop?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The cops should have wrestled the guy down before he even reached the driver side door. It looks like the cops hesitated, then their options were limited. The guy shouldn't have resisted, but it looks like if the cops acted earlier the shooting could have been avoided.

Then they should have wrestled him down again, and from what I know it isn't illegal to temporarily restrain/cuff somebody. There's three of them, and the suspected wasn't huge, they should have been able to do it.
    He is pretty good sized and you don't know if he already resisted being cuffed. See the Atlanta Wendy's shooting. Btw, one of the three appears to be a woman. Should she be wrestling around with him too?
    She's a cop as well, so yes she should. That's what they are trained to do.
    Great, lets encourage people to resist arrest, especially with female cops, forcing them to have to "wrestling around" with perps. Should turn out great.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Did you miss the entire George Floyd bodycam video? The officer did restrain him as George Kirby was overdosing on Fetanyl. There were even 4 televised funerals for George Taylor.
    Yes, but these cops also wouldn't have to grind their knee into the man's neck. Had they not put extended pressure on Floyd's neck, and he still happened to die, I'll be willing to bet they aren't facing murder charges right now. They would have to find another cause, as police force would be highly unlikely the reason.
    They did exactly as their employer trained them to do! Policy and training dictated EXACTLY the response we saw. They should be found innocent but may get hung anyway to satisfy you fucking Karens.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Another fine day here at Goose Steppers Anonymous
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,959
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He is pretty good sized and you don't know if he already resisted being cuffed. See the Atlanta Wendy's shooting. Btw, one of the three appears to be a woman. Should she be wrestling around with him too?
    She's a cop as well, so yes she should. That's what they are trained to do.
    She's a cop because the left likes to pretend that women are as strong as men. They aren't. The only alternative was a taser. We will see what the actual facts are. Why resist arrest period, but especially with kids in the car.
  • Options
    It's always rather telling to see who feels a need to respond to my general comments
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

It's always rather telling to see who feels a need to respond to my general comments

But you LIKE getting bitch slapped!
  • Options
    So all the hatriots are pretending to work now, cool
  • Options
    Maybe these guys should have used a taser!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-police-officers-shot-ambushed

Ambush tactics are getting popular. The left are cowardly fags.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    BearsWiin said:

I just think it’s hilarious that a housewife posts here as if anybody respects you at all.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

I just think it’s hilarious that a housewife posts here as if anybody respects you at all.
    You wear your insecurities on your sleeve more than most

Therapy might help
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You wear your insecurities on your sleeve more than most

Therapy might help
    Nah, I just think you’re a pussy. It’s really that simple.
  • Options
    your a pussy and a housewife I'm not insecure POTD
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

your a pussy and a housewife I'm not insecure POTD

OK, housewife. If that makes you feel better.
  • Options
    Hey housewife, any thoughts on this video? It’s your team rooting for and enabling this type of rioting an violence.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

So all the hatriots are pretending to work now, cool

lol