Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI investigates death of black man after video shows cop kneeling on his neck

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

Interesting.

There's the defense.

Murder is probably out the window, or is it? Too much extra knee on the neck tim and the cop has a troubled history.

A plea of 2nd degree Manslaughter with a recommendation for mid-range sentencing?With public pressure, can't see any more give from the prosecution.

Either way, fuck THAT cop and his backup.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Baseman said:

Sledog said:

Interesting.

There's the defense.

Murder is probably out the window, or is it? Too much extra knee on the neck tim and the cop has a troubled history.

A plea of 2nd degree Manslaughter with a recommendation for mid-range sentencing?With public pressure, can't see any more give from the prosecution.

8 minutes is unreasonable, per se. Murder stays on the table.

In Minnesota, if you burn enough buildings, they'll keep upping the charges til the mob satisfies its blood lust.

Shit Leadership, Bad Precedent. Likely to be repeated up and down the Left Coast.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think all the rioting would end if Trump flew to Minneapolis and shot the cop they arrested.

would be better if he was shouting "Jack Ruby" over and over again
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

I think all the rioting would end if Trump flew to Minneapolis and shot the cop they arrested.

would be better if he was shouting "Jack Ruby" over and over again

Fucking Awesome Poast. So good I'm chinning it with my dick.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    Fuck the police. They have always been a necessary evil. I really don’t buy that most cops are good. Most have at least some moral compass, but you have to be kind of a shit bag or incredibly desperate to even want the job.

A small town cop is whatever. You don’t join a major US city’s police force without a huge need for action/conflict. They get off on being bullies. That said, I know things would be fucked without them. Hate them, but this is never going away. There will never be loads of good men that want to be cops. They will always be mostly shit bags. Like I said, necessary evil.
  • Options
    Large City forces suffer from a shitload of political corruption within the ranks. It trickles throughout the force, creating all kinds of BS problems that take up time and resources that should be directed toward maintaining and improving contact relations with the general public. It doesn't happen because of bullshit political initiatives and posturing by higher ups who seek higher positions. The beat cops wind up taking all the downhill rolling shit, and they vent by taking it out on citizens and being dicks. It's a vicious circle where cops with bad intentions can run amok for years, escalating their illegal behaviors and activities until something really bad happens.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605

Baseman said:

Sledog said:

Interesting.

There's the defense.

Shit is gonna be wild if he doesn’t get murder. The guy was in cuffs. The cop deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.
    My hope is he gets off.

And I watch the world burn
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck the police. They have always been a necessary evil. I really don’t buy that most cops are good. Most have at least some moral compass, but you have to be kind of a shit bag or incredibly desperate to even want the job.

A small town cop is whatever. You don’t join a major US city’s police force without a huge need for action/conflict. They get off on being bullies. That said, I know things would be fucked without them. Hate them, but this is never going away. There will never be loads of good men that want to be cops. They will always be mostly shit bags. Like I said, necessary evil.

Strap on the suit and go try it. Lets see how you do. Change the world. I'll be here laughing.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It’s not the job of a street cop to Change the World.

hth
  • Options
    doogie said:

It’s not the job of a street cop to Change the World.

hth

Context is police work.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020
    Apple removed items from the store but that didn’t stop the ferals from protesting the death of George FloydorLloyd by trying to loot it.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    More somber protests in NYC for that guy What’s His Face.

• Options

Sledog said:

Strap on the suit and go try it. Lets see how you do. Change the world. I'll be here laughing.
    Would never want to. That’s the whole point.
    Most can't. Literally.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And with a straight face leftist assholes like IC will claim white supremacists are behind this.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Red = MAGA

Not saying Trump is behind every looting episode, don’t twist.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    SFGbob said:

And with a straight face leftist assholes like IC will claim white supremacists are behind this.
    The shoe store deserves it because the white man oppressed the Asian workers who made the shoes.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605

SFGbob said:

The shoe store deserves it because the white man oppressed the Kurds who made the shoes.
    We must never forget
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The shoe store deserves it because the white man oppressed the Asian workers who made the shoes.
    They also exploit professional black athletes by paying them millions of dollars to promote those very same shame and oppression ridden shoes. Whitey's evilness has no limits.