Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI investigates death of black man after video shows cop kneeling on his neck

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2020
    I don't understand rats and their media. You can visit any of my local television station web sites and every single day you can find black on white crime. This story is being reacted to by rats not because one guy was killed by a COP while being restrained. It is a story about a white man doing this to a black man. Gail King was on television crying today asking "why are they doing this to my brothers and sisters". I can show her 5X of the opposite here in South Atlanta but she and other rats aren't interested in that perspective. 6% of the population is responsible for 42% of the murders in this country but rats and their media can't make political hay out of that.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't understand rats and their media. You can visit any of my local television station web sites and every single day you can find black on white crime. This story is being reacted to by rats not because one guy was killed by a COP while being restrained. It is a story about a white man doing this to a black man. Gail King was on television crying today asking "why are they doing this to my brothers and sisters". I can show her 5X of the opposite here in South Atlanta but she and other rats aren't interested in that perspective. 6% of the population is responsible for 42% of the murders in this country but rats and their media can't make political hay out of that.

Black crime gets glossed over by the media, but overzealous power ranger cops are a societal issue as well
    Again, this isn't about Cops, this is black and white.

When was the last time you saw outrage over COPS killing a white guy? In 2017 twice as many white guys were killed by Police than black. For the life of me I can't ever remember a rat on here posting any articles on that disparity which proves my point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Another example of how bad shit happens when you resist arrest. Yes it shouldn't, but you're asking a lot if you resist and then don't expect to get roughed up.
  • Options
    KkkliffKkklingsburyKkkliffKkklingsbury Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The cops seemed weak and scared. Kind of a common link in these cases. A guy like that shouldn't have a gun and a badge

Kill a man using only your knee then pop off bitch!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    SFGbob said:

Another example of how bad shit happens when you resist arrest. Yes it shouldn't, but you're asking a lot if you resist and then don't expect to get roughed up.

I generally agree, but he was cuffed and on the ground and then the cop stuck his knee on his neck when he wasn’t resisting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Already fired. That's a step.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That cop 100% had a murder boner and is likely a pedophile with how much he seems to get off on control of other humans. What a shit squad from a shit state, did a cop literally pop off about “don’t do drugs”?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Black crime gets glossed over by the media, but overzealous power ranger cops are a societal issue as well
    J?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Whatever happened to J? His Bruin shtick was trash