Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI investigates death of black man after video shows cop kneeling on his neck

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,356
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bob still wanting to kill cuffed black men on the ground?

The soft authoritarianism of low expectations.
    Do you encourage your kids and or your clients to resist arrest Dazzler? Would you resist arrest? Why not?

The cops are always professionals right? So why not resist?
    Cuz I’m really no match for 4 doughnut stuffed thugs.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Do you encourage your kids and or your clients to resist arrest Dazzler? Would you resist arrest? Why not?

Dazzler with the Kunt dodge.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once the suspect is subdued, a cop’s gotta vent.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    Why does this seems to happen mostly in left leaning states controlled by Democrats with black police chiefs, with very left leaning city councils?

These are the same people who want haul a citizen to jail for opening their store. Resist going to jail opening your store, end up dead. Leftists wet dream.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GDS said:

ramenduck said:

vadawg said:

This is fucking murder. Cops and government suck. Fuck the cops.

Then post videos of COPS killing white, Asian or Latino perps. I don't consider COPS as government.

It doesn't happen. You know why? Because it doesn't fit the media's narrative.

In 2017 and 2018, twice as many pale faces were killed by COPS. Show us the videos that the main stream media posted to ginn up outrage.

It never happened! Period.

I have been treated poorly and kindly by police officers. I have police officers, DEA agents, FBI and Sheriff's around me now. The stories they tell are outrageous. The danger they are put in by all races is atrocious. For the MSM to focus on the bad few is criminal.

So in response to a video of a black man being brutalized by police and likely dying as a result, you blame the media, call others in the thread racist, cite apples/oranges statistics, pull out anecdotes about cops you allegedly know, demand to see videos of white people being killed that you strongly feel exist, then finally get around to condemning the cop.

I bet you’re a riot at parties.

And why do you keep capitalizing the word cops?
    This is the same dude that posts links to AmRen...I know you’re not surprised at Atl’s reaction.
    I do recall. White identitarianism needed a champion on the Woodshed that day. Atlduck rose to the occasion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler in fully jackass dance mode now.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

With 4 cops there all whom appear calm, once the cuffs were on, can’t the cop with his knee on throat simply tap out to one of the other three and walk away?

Why don’t the other cops seem to give One fuck about the condition of the man in the ground?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Jesus, bob. It doesn’t fucking Matter!

Rogue cop killed a motorist for a misdemeanor. It’s on fucking tape.

Once the victim was subdued, it was the Obligation of the police TEAM to Guarantee his safety.

End.

Facts matter, they have always mattered. The guy didn't deserve to die but to lie and claim he wasn't resisting doesn't help anything.
    I don't think anyone can dispute the guy resisted, it's the severity of the response and continued violence that's unacceptable -- criminal when it comes down to it.
    It's "criminal" to resist arrest. And what exactly is the correct level of response without being "severe?"

And what should the cops do when that doesn't work? See the problem?

Utopian, 20/20 Hindsight analyses are not getting the job done. These things keep happening because neither side of the encounter is completely innocent and because human beings are never perfect. These kinds of anti-social encounters do not get better by focusing all eyes and efforts on one side of the encounter, especially when deadly force is in play.

Fire all the cops, bust their union and throw them all in jail. And guess what? These things will keep happening.

What we have here is a clear failure to communicate by dumb, belligerent people which escalates into mini-warfare and conquest, and it's not going to stop just by all cops becoming good boys. It may get even worse.
    The power is all on the side of the cops. They're ones with the law behind them. They're the ones with the weapons. They're the ones with the responsibility to get it right.

They're also, incidentally, the ones that are still alive

The onus is completely on the side of the police to get this fixed.
    Nope. That belief and approach is why this keeps happening. Communication is a two way street.

Your position acquiesces in the attitudes and conduct, i.e., non-cooperation and escalation, that turns these encounters deadly.

The cops can be 100% perfect and still have to shoot a guy who resists arrest, and you'll still turn your focus directly on the cops.

There's two-sides to this coin, folks.
    Bullshit.

I've defended the police in multiple of these brouhahas including Ferguson.

When they get it right I'll defend them.

When they don't, I"ll call them out.

They sure as shit didn't get it right in this case.
    Never said they did get it right in this case. But did the perp get it right? Or does it not matter one bit? Does it never take two to Tango? Be real.

Seems to me you're saying it doesn't matter what a perp is doing, the cops have to be right (perfect) or it's always 100% their fault, cause they have the guns and means of control.

I'm also sensing an attitude that cops should just expect and put up with a fight or struggle with black people, cause that's just how they are, history has done them or their ancestors wrong, and we shouldn't expect black guys to cooperate or de-escalate situations. Please tell me that's not the position you're taking here.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I just finished the 8+ minute video. I'm not going to lie, seeing it unfold on video is quite disturbing. They have the suspect cuffed and under control. Heck, if you aren't sure, pin the guy's back. Don't press your knee and your body weight on a person's neck. I'd understand if in the heat of the moment he needs to do that until they cuff and secure him. But he's literally driving his knee with all his body weight into the cuffed and secured man's neck for 5-6 minutes, and that's just what's on video. How long was that knee pinned before the video started? The cop is even seen grinding in the knee multiple times. It looked as if the cop was getting a hard on while doing it, total sadist behavior. That little short pudgy cop with the little man syndrome saw what was happening and he also needs to be charged with murder as well. This is wrong on so many levels. This isn't your typical on duty in the heat of the moment accidental killing, this was blatant negligence. There is no excuse for that abuse of force. We don't see what the suspect did prior to filming, but it doesn't matter. Once a suspect is subdued, you have to show restraint. This cop didn't and the others didn't stop it from happening when they have a duty to do so, especially that short little cop. He of all had an upfront view of what was happening, and didn't do anything to stop it.

And based upon your observations and recitation of the facts, several cops have already been fired, will face criminal charges, and their department will get hit with a large wrongful death and civil rights verdict that will send a message that the community won't tolerate this behavior from it's cops. We've seen decades of "police reform" but this shit still keeps happening. It's not going to change while cops are seen as enemies of the community, whether real or perceived, but instead as members of the community they police.

We've heard the talk our whole lives, but real reform has proven elusive. It's going to take a lot of change on both sides of the equation, as much as people hate to acknowledge it. We have a problem with abusive cops, no doubt. We also have a problem with communities hating and resenting cops because cops bust criminals. Yes, it's that simple in many places. Until that attitude, on that side of the coin changes, there's no way out of the mess.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Once the victim was subdued, it was the Obligation of the police TEAM to Guarantee his safety.

End.

Facts matter, they have always mattered. The guy didn't deserve to die but to lie and claim he wasn't resisting doesn't help anything.
    I don't think anyone can dispute the guy resisted, it's the severity of the response and continued violence that's unacceptable -- criminal when it comes down to it.
    It's "criminal" to resist arrest. And what exactly is the correct level of response without being "severe?"

Utopian, 20/20 Hindsight analyses are not getting the job done. These things keep happening because neither side of the encounter is completely innocent and because human beings are never perfect. These kinds of anti-social encounters do not get better by focusing all eyes and efforts on one side of the encounter, especially when deadly force is in play.

Fire all the cops, bust their union and throw them all in jail. And guess what? These things will keep happening.

What we have here is a clear failure to communicate by dumb, belligerent people which escalates into mini-warfare and conquest, and it's not going to stop just by all cops becoming good boys. It may get even worse.
    The power is all on the side of the cops. They're ones with the law behind them. They're the ones with the weapons. They're the ones with the responsibility to get it right.

Nope. That belief and approach is why this keeps happening. Communication is a two way street.

Your position acquiesces in the attitudes and conduct, i.e., non-cooperation and escalation, that turns these encounters deadly.

The cops can be 100% perfect and still have to shoot a guy who resists arrest, and you'll still turn your focus directly on the cops.

Bullshit.

Never said they did get it right in this case. But did the perp get it right? Or does it not matter one bit? Does it never take two to Tango? Be real.

Seems to me you're saying it doesn't matter what a perp is doing, the cops have to be right (perfect) or it's always 100% their fault, cause they have the guns and means of control.

I'm also sensing an attitude that cops should just expect and put up with a fight or struggle with black people, cause that's just how they are, history has done them or their ancestors wrong, and we shouldn't expect black guys to cooperate or de-escalate situations. Please tell me that's not the position you're taking here.
    That's one hell of a leap Senator McCarthy.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Black victim, white officer. It’s like the Bat Signal goes up for blob and Turd to defend the indefensible.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Maybe for you, and that's good. But others on these boreds? Dead on Bidenesque.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Black victim, white officer. It’s like the Bat Signal goes up for blob and Turd to defend the indefensible.
    Who invited the dumbshit to this discussion? @HHusky would rather see more blacks killed to bolster his liberal bona fides than see genuine progress and less deaths like this one. It's what he's all about.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Who invited the dumbshit to this discussion?
    People are going to resist arrest. White people, black people, yella people. It's part of the gig when you're a cop. Am I teaching my kids to resist arrest? Of course not. Is it a sound strategy? No.

Butt it's going to happen. And when it does, it doesn't give the officers carte blanche to torture the perp. The officer is supposed to represent the state, keep their emotions in check and follow procedure. I realize that's a lot to ask and not everyone is cut out to be a police officer.

Butt that's what a cop is signing up for. If they can't handle that kind of pressure then there are a million other professions to pursue.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I just finished the 8+ minute video. I'm not going to lie, seeing it unfold on video is quite disturbing. They have the suspect cuffed and under control. Heck, if you aren't sure, pin the guy's back. Don't press your knee and your body weight on a person's neck. I'd understand if in the heat of the moment he needs to do that until they cuff and secure him. But he's literally driving his knee with all his body weight into the cuffed and secured man's neck for 5-6 minutes, and that's just what's on video. How long was that knee pinned before the video started? The cop is even seen grinding in the knee multiple times. It looked as if the cop was getting a hard on while doing it, total sadist behavior. That little short pudgy cop with the little man syndrome saw what was happening and he also needs to be charged with murder as well. This is wrong on so many levels. This isn't your typical on duty in the heat of the moment accidental killing, this was blatant negligence. There is no excuse for that abuse of force. We don't see what the suspect did prior to filming, but it doesn't matter. Once a suspect is subdued, you have to show restraint. This cop didn't and the others didn't stop it from happening when they have a duty to do so, especially that short little cop. He of all had an upfront view of what was happening, and didn't do anything to stop it.

Nothing in your post about race as it should be.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Yeah, I've called for the officers to be prosecuted. Some defense. Fuck off Dazzler.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Yeah but the bigger picture is the cops went too far and killed a man.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

End.

Bullshit.

Even with race removed, it doesn't matter one bit. This is different than an injury or death due to justifiable force, which happens. It isn't like his head smacked the pavement from a struggle. Dude is on the ground, under control, in handcuffs. "Two to tango" is out the window. At that stage, the cop doesn't even have to be perfect to not kill the guy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    Here's another question for you to dodge like a Kunt Dazzler. Do your odds of being abused by the police increase or decrease when you resist arrest? Been my experience that they increase, greatly. So tell me again Kunt, what's wrong with telling people not to resist arrest?

I am in no way saying that anything these cops did was legal and correct. But knowing that many cops are violent assholes looking to dole out a little street justice whenever the opportunity presents itself, I've always told my kids that if they get arrested or even pulled over by the cops for any reason that they should comply and not resist arrest. Do you tell your kids differently? Yes or no Kunt?