Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Voter Fraud is a myth

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Our out of state experts here know more about how California registers voters than we do

Well they are experts on pretty much all topics.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Lotta FEELINGS. Still no evidence.

If this is as wide spread as you’d have people believe, should be easy to prove.

Tick, tick, tick...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

If this is as wide spread as you’d have people believe, should be easy to prove.

Tick, tick, tick...

Ironic coming from the mouthy Kunt who still hasn't backed up his claim that a majority of all polling places where being closed in metro areas.

Or is that another Tommy "fact" that you know is true due to your "life experience?"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tick, tick, tick...

Actually provided two links

Still waiting for anything from you showing that large sanctuary states like California even check

Spoiler - they don't
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Hey Dazzler, if a non-citizen registers to vote in California and then proceeds to vote in the next election what measure does the California state government use to make sure that ballot isn't counted?

Looks to me like your DMV is the one erroneously registering non-citizens to vote and that the problem is not that a bunch of non-citizens are seeking to register. Your problem can be solved at the DMV. Regardless, the voter rolls are permanent and reviewed periodically, just as the records of who voted are permanent and reviewed by multiple people.

And no one is claiming that the non-citizen's ballot isn't counted. But the disincentives to create a permanent public record of having committed a felony in order to cast a single vote are huge.

So when Florida did this in 2012, they began with the sensational claim that they potentially had 180,000+ non-citizen voters. Errors and duplications in their tabulations eventually reduced that number to a mere fraction. Then they looked at whether anyone on their lists had actually voted. They did find one had. Not soon enough to avoid his ballot being counted, but ONE.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Dazzler, if a non-citizen registers to vote in California and then proceeds to vote in the next election what measure does the California state government use to make sure that ballot isn't counted?

Looks to me like your DMV is the one erroneously registering non-citizens to vote and that the problem is not that a bunch of non-citizens are seeking to register. Your problem can be solved at the DMV. Regardless, the voter rolls are permanent and reviewed periodically, just as the records of who voted are permanent and reviewed by multiple people.

And no one is claiming that the non-citizen's ballot isn't counted. But the disincentives to create a permanent public record of having committed a felony in order to cast a single vote are huge.

So when Florida did this in 2012, they began with the sensational claim that they potentially had 180,000+ non-citizen voters. Errors and duplications in their tabulations eventually reduced that number to a mere fraction. Then they looked at whether anyone on their lists had actually voted. They did find one had. Not soon enough to avoid his ballot being counted, but ONE.

Looks to me like you dodged the question that was asked like the fucking Kunt you are.

Can you cite for me where California checks their voter registration rolls for citizenship? Yeah, they review the rolls to make sure you're still at the same address if you haven't voted for a number of election cycles but where do they check for citizenship status?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

Ironic coming from the mouthy Kunt who still hasn't backed up his claim that a majority of all polling places where being closed in metro areas.

Or is that another Tommy "fact" that you know is true due to your "life experience?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1VV09J

Phoenix and Atlanta. Reduced access (fewer polling places and reduced hours).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/02/texas-polling-sites-closures-voting

Targeted closures in Texas.

Almost 2k closures in a handful of years, the majority of the closures took place in metropolitan areas. Where black and Latino people tend to live in higher numbers. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

But keep crying about voter fraud that you can’t provide a single shred of evidence for outside of a handful of cases.

IF IT STOPS ONE FRAUDULENT VOTE!!1!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Wow nothing about a majority of all polling places being closed in a city. Fucking liar. Btw, I've been in my current location since 2004. My polling place has been closed eight different times now. Am I a victim of voter suppression Tommy?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Wow nothing about a majority of all polling places being closed in a city. Fucking liar. Btw, I've been in my current location since 2004. My polling place has been closed eight different times now. Am I a victim of voter suppression Tommy?

Do you have to stand in line all day to wait to vote?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Looks to me like you dodged the question that was asked like the fucking Kunt you are.

Can you cite for me where California checks their voter registration rolls for citizenship? Yeah, they review the rolls to make sure you're still at the same address if you haven't voted for a number of election cycles but where do they check for citizenship status?
    Looks to me like you want someone to prove something didn’t happen because you’ve proven that something was possible. That’s not really how things work.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Another urban myth. While there are a few places that have these problems they are far from the norm and all most all of them occur in Rat run cities and counties. Now where's that article supporting your lie about a majority of some city's polling places being closed? And since I know that liberals are fucking liars it's not hard for me to believe that these number include the numbers of polling places that have been closed while omitting the number of new places that have been opened.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Looks to me like you want someone to prove something didn’t happen because you’ve proven that something was possible. That’s not really how things work.
    No, I want you to prove something did happen. Nice try Dazzler. You're the one claiming the voter rolls are reviewed. Now all you have to do is show that they review them for citizenship. They don't.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Another urban myth. While there are a few places that have these problems they are far from the norm and all most all of them occur in Rat run cities and counties. Now where's that article supporting your lie about a majority of some city's polling places being closed? And since I know that liberals are fucking liars it's not hard for me to believe that these number include the numbers of polling places that have been closed while omitting the number of new places that have been opened.

Of course it isn’t the norm. It’s targeted at specific areas in the states where the GOP controls the election process and can get away with it. That way useful idiots like you can pretend it’s a myth and scream about unsubstantiated voter fraud if it’s ever brought up.

How else do you explain the fear over switching to mail in ballots? Works great in WA. Trump likes to vote by mail too. You calling the president wrong?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Tick, tick, tick...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1VV09J

Phoenix and Atlanta. Reduced access (fewer polling places and reduced hours).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/02/texas-polling-sites-closures-voting

Targeted closures in Texas.

Almost 2k closures in a handful of years, the majority of the closures took place in metropolitan areas. Where black and Latino people tend to live in higher numbers. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

But keep crying about voter fraud that you can’t provide a single shred of evidence for outside of a handful of cases.

IF IT STOPS ONE FRAUDULENT VOTE!!1!
    Coo. Now do how it's the Republicans fault.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Of course it isn’t the norm. It’s targeted at specific areas in the states where the GOP controls the election process and can get away with it. That way useful idiots like you can pretend it’s a myth and scream about unsubstantiated voter fraud if it’s ever brought up.

How else do you explain the fear over switching to mail in ballots? Works great in WA. Trump likes to vote by mail too. You calling the president wrong?
    The fear is in that it takes many months to over a year to set up secure vote by mail systems. But the left doesn't care about secure voting systems much, now do they?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One of the places where there were long lines in the recent primary was California

Which has vote by mail. Didn't stop the Bernie bros from crying foul

Another myth
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Looking at this fucking state controlled by the GOP getting away with making people stand in long voting lines.

I blame white supremacy.

https://apnews.com/b4f25e9b405f0beca3157a2806e34486
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

One of the places where there were long lines in the recent primary was California

Which has vote by mail. Didn't stop the Bernie bros from crying foul

Another myth

I can't speak to how it's done in every state but I know in most states the counties decide on the location and the number of polling places. The counties that have these voting problems are almost always Rat run counties.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The fear is in that it takes many months to over a year to set up secure vote by mail systems. But the left doesn't care about secure voting systems much, now do they?
    Set it up. It takes even longer if you never get started.