Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Jimmy lands Costello...

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off

Strong argument but no
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Oklahoma sends a transfer QB to the award ceremony every year. What’s the problem with that?

Is Lincoln Reilly walking in the door some time soon?
    So only he can do it?

This is the UW mentality

Also known as a loser mentality

Who the fuck cares how? Just win.

We dont need transfers. We dont need JC players. We don't need anything to remain relentlessly mediocre

Fuck that

Jimmy better be sleeping in the office now figuring every fucking angle

This isnt intramurals brother. This is D1 football
    I don’t know anything about intramural sports at UW, Race. I’ve been in the IMA like twice.

I don’t understand the disagreement. I said earlier in the thread that I just want to win now baby and if Costello can help us do that then so be it.

I’m just not expecting him to win the Heisman- i.e., Lincoln Reilly magic.

It used to be said in these parts only losers worship the QB position.
    It’s not about worship. It’s about improvement at the most important position. Mediocre can get us a shorty Rose Bowl. I have serious doubts Sirmon and/or Morris teaming up with Donovan. With Costello, the potential of a Rose Bowl returns.
    @Canadawg whats wrong with this. We didn’t get the upgrade at QB that we desperately needed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @RoadDawg55 just that it seems that you were assuming alot to say having Costello automatically means a better chance of a RB over our current QBs.

To clarify again, I do not have anything against costello but I find it odd that everyone got so negative about the 3 qbs in the room after Kjs name got floated.

I believe stalin mentioned only needing a solid seasoned QB (who I believe costello is). Is that seriously what gets UW fans excited? A serviceable senior QB?

In a perfect world he signs and gets beat by a higher ceiling QB in the room already.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canadawg said:

@RoadDawg55 just that it seems that you were assuming alot to say having Costello automatically means a better chance of a RB over our current QBs.

To clarify again, I do not have anything against costello but I find it odd that everyone got so negative about the 3 qbs in the room after Kjs name got floated.

I believe stalin mentioned only needing a solid seasoned QB (who I believe costello is). Is that seriously what gets UW fans excited? A serviceable senior QB?

In a perfect world he signs and gets beat by a higher ceiling QB in the room already.

It’s about competition, you retard. If Costello wasn’t the better option, he wouldn’t have won the job.

Enjoy bible study with Sirmon.

Faggot
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fuck off

Race your pretty laughablet. I think message boards have many people that don’t wish to have any repartee but merely just wish to denigrate other people because they are spiteful, kind of like you and your ilk.

For example you are ignoring my Question and mocking and denigrating me instead.It doesn’t show a lot of “DECORUM” :D
    go Ducks!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

It’s about competition, you retard. If Costello wasn’t the better option, he wouldn’t have won the job.

Faggot
    I have my screenshots
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Faggot
    Also did you not just watch 3/4 of a season with manu playing over ulofoshio?? You already assuming jimmy won't go soft and give him the start no matter what he does in camp. Short memory
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Faggot
    Also did you not just watch 3/4 of a season with manu playing over ulofoshio?? You already assuming jimmy won't go soft and give him the start no matter what he does in camp. Short memory
    I assume that more options is better than fewer options. And I assume you’re a doog.
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No coffee for Jimbo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Faggot
    I assume that more options is better than fewer options. And I assume you’re a doog.
    Completely agree but that's not what I'm taking issue with. I said I hoped he signs for just that reason but find it ridiculous that people think its him or nothing. That's all
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Faggot
    Completely agree but that's not what I'm taking issue with. I said I hoped he signs for just that reason but find it ridiculous that people think its him or nothing. That's all
    That’s not the point at all, and the fact that you have to continue to misrepresent the opposing position reveals how weak yours is.

You even backpedal like a doog.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cristobal. 1
    Leach. 1
    Jimmy. 0

Why do you hate Helton?