Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steven Ortiz Jr, 2021 4* DB, Goodyear (Desert Edge), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lots of buzz around Minnesota being the choice.

ROW THE BOAT
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Lots of buzz around Minnesota being the choice.

ROW THE BOAT
    FTG
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    We better not lose this kid to fucking Minnesota. What a lame program.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The worst part of this is, he has never even visited Minnesota. He took a "virtual visit". We might lose a guy we had all-but tied up, to a school he hasn't even visited.
  • Options

The worst part of this is, he has never even visited Minnesota. He took a "virtual visit". We might lose a guy we had all-but tied up, to a school he hasn't even visited.

That’s why I completely don’t understand this Minnesota buzz, because of a few twitter follows? Is there any actual substance?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OreDawg said:

That’s why I completely don’t understand this Minnesota buzz, because of a few twitter follows? Is there any actual substance?
    The Minnesota mod says that he's putting his crystal ball in for Minnesota, but doesn't want to log it into the system so it's shown across the network.
  • Options

OreDawg said:

The Minnesota mod says that he's putting his crystal ball in for Minnesota, but doesn't want to log it into the system so it's shown across the network.
    Is it just me or does that not make any sense?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OreDawg said:

OreDawg said:

Sounds like something Eklund would do.
  • Options

OreDawg said:

OreDawg said:

Sounds like something Eklund would do.
    Its pussing out is what it is, either sack up and actually say you think he’s going to commit to Minnesota (at least until the kid figures out how dumb of a thing that is to do) or shut the fuck up. All these mods trying to keep their subscribers hooked is just bullshit.
  • Options

Boy does recruiting suck right now.

How in over his head is Jimmy?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is also to a Minnesota who just lost their DB coach to Oregon...
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I don’t understand how a young, new coach like Jimmy could manage to suck the life out of a relatively successful program before actually coaching a game. On the field is what matters, but seeing as that might not be until 2027, recruiting shit is all that’s important right now.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

What concerns me the most is I talked to a UW position coach over the weekend who told me that he thought Ortiz and Phillip would commit to them soon. So obviously they have no feel for how things are going but boy are they going to find out quick.i

Gregory or Bhonapha?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What concerns me the most is I talked to a UW position coach over the weekend who told me that he thought Ortiz and Phillip would commit to them soon. So obviously they have no feel for how things are going but boy are they going to find out quick.i

They were talking package deal weren't they?