Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,568
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When I get a rise out of people like I do teq, I’m gunna continue to push his buttons for more

J?
    J's cat?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

When I get a rise out of people like I do teq, I’m gunna continue to push his buttons for more

J?
    Cat's J?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Where are you getting your confidence from fuck face?

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

And that's the best Oregon has? In a down year for UW?

Oregon loses so much and UW returns almost everything.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

You are deluding yourself. Like I said you guys trumpeted this line this year with your usual arrogance.

We have won 14 out of the last 16 meetings including the last two.

Next year the. Ducks will be a good team. They have a chance to be even better than this year. Say what you want but you will struggle in Autzen. Your schedule is as bad as ours was this year. We managed it pretty well. I’m not sure you have the horses to do the same.
    I really doubt you’ll be better. You’re losing 4 really good OL, your QB (probably not a huge loss), and your best defensive player in Dye.

You have good talent, but to think you just re-load is optimistic.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

You give yourself too much credit if you think you push my buttons

This place would be a lot better off if you could just mute certain posters
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

You can.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    edited December 2019

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

You are deluding yourself. Like I said you guys trumpeted this line this year with your usual arrogance.
    Really... you think Oregon is back?

Guess we'll find out won't we? I really wasn't all that impressed at all by Oregon's play this year.

Having to go for it on 4th and 3 from your own 30 with 8 minutes to go against UW in a down year really didn't give me the indication that you were that great of a football team... that felt like desperation. Congrats that you took advantage of a true freshman's eye discipline. A team as loaded with senior leadership should have beaten this UW team 70-21 or 38-3... no?

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me. Oregon won by 4... and we weren't very good... so?
    Classic Husky doog line.

Your entire run under Pete has occured within the context of a crappy conference and division. You hired your Jesus 6 years ago and have shit bowl wins and 3 weak ass conference titles to show for it. You have to eat that cold.

In 2016, the Zenith of the Toothy Pete era, you had to go to overtime against a 9 loss Arizona team. What, pray tell, did that mean?

You act like this year was some kind of build up for Oregon. Let's review the facts. 2019 is:

the third season from when the entire program was in shambles and 4-8; and

the second season since the coach who replaced the 4-8 coach left after one year; and

the second season since the coach you and everyone here laughed at was hired to replace the coach who left.

2016, on the other hand, Toothy's high water mark, was year 3 and marked the point at which he'd go on his three-year bowl losing streak. If that impressed you, you're easily impressed and ought to be at least slightly impressed with where Oregon is at relative to where they've been.

This doog narrative that his Oregon team is the sum total of some multi-year build up is a joke and you know it. Oregon's program was fundamentally broken 5 minutes ago.

You are easily one of the worst posters on this board.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

DJDuck said:

You give yourself too much credit. I came to this forum and this thread and there you were sharing more of your uneducated opinions.

It’s funny. You people say that Herbert is so crappy and in the next breath say how the sky is falling because he is graduating. Let me edify you a little bit.
    Tyler Shough (pronounced shuck)
    will most likely be our QB he is a 4 star sophomore out of Arizona. He was offered by over 20 schools including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan and 4 Pac 12 schools.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/tyler-shough/8511

A 4-star QB is the savior?

Well in that case UW is winning the natty! We'll have 3 of them on the team next year! Maybe 5 if Eason sticks around and woah... he had 5 whole stars attached to his name!

Jesus... that was not what I was expecting as a reply. But good try.
    You are really ignorant. You have to misrepresent people’s positions and posts in order to attempt to formulate some type of response. Where did I ever say he was a “SAVIOR” you ignorant moron? 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Guess we'll find out won't we? I really wasn't all that impressed at all by Oregon's play this year.

Having to go for it on 4th and 3 from your own 30 with 8 minutes to go against UW in a down year really didn't give me the indication that you were that great of a football team... that felt like desperation. Congrats that you took advantage of a true freshman's eye discipline. A team as loaded with senior leadership should have beaten this UW team 70-21 or 38-3... no?

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me. Oregon won by 4... and we weren't very good... so?
    Classic Husky doog line.

Your entire run under Pete has occured within the context of a crappy conference and division. You hired your Jesus 6 years ago and have shit bowl wins and 3 weak ass conference titles to show for it. You have to eat that cold.

In 2016, the Zenith of the Toothy Pete era, you had to go to overtime against a 9 loss Arizona team. What, pray tell, did that mean?

You act like this year was some kind of build up for Oregon. Let's review the facts. 2019 is:

the second season since the coach who replaced the 4-8 coach left after one year; and

the second season since the coach you and everyone here laughed at was hired to replace the coach who left.

2016, on the other hand, Toothy's high water mark, was year 3 and marked the point at which he'd go on his three-year bowl losing streak. If that impressed you, you're easily impressed and ought to be at least slightly impressed with where Oregon is at relative to where they've been.

This doog narrative that his Oregon team is the sum total of some multi-year build up is a joke and you know it. Oregon's program was fundamentally broken 5 minutes ago.

This. You have to be a completely different level of handicapped Doog to think this season is the zenith of Oregon football for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You give yourself too much credit. I came to this forum and this thread and there you were sharing more of your uneducated opinions.

It’s funny. You people say that Herbert is so crappy and in the next breath say how the sky is falling because he is graduating. Let me edify you a little bit.
    will most likely be our QB he is a 4 star sophomore out of Arizona. He was offered by over 20 schools including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan and 4 Pac 12 schools.

Well in that case UW is winning the natty! We'll have 3 of them on the team next year! Maybe 5 if Eason sticks around and woah... he had 5 whole stars attached to his name!

You are really ignorant. You have to misrepresent people’s positions and posts in order to attempt to formulate some type of response. Where did I ever say he was a “SAVIOR” you ignorant moron? 😂😂😂😂

Shut the fuck up, Donnie
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Classic Husky doog line.

This. You have to be a completely different level of handicapped Doog to think this season is the zenith of Oregon football for the foreseeable future.
    Both progrums will be good
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You can.
    I usually am on my phone and have never seen that - how do you do this?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Classic Husky doog line.

Don’t disagree there, especially with Stanford currently in mid-complete collapse
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Classic Husky doog line.

Don’t disagree there, especially with Stanford currently in mid-complete collapse
    THIS IS WAR!
  • Options

DJDuck said:

You are interesting to observe.

But good for you. Keep living your best life.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Why was the game competitive...? I'll be the first to say this UW squad wasn't that great. So you tell me. The "best" Oregon has been in a few years didn't really scare me.
    That’s rich coming from a Husky. You saying you weren’t impressed with Oregon.

The two times you beat us in those 16 games were Helfrich’s last year after his horrible recruiting and when Chip’s guys were gone. And oh my word you beat us with Willie Taggart at the helm. Congratulations. 😂

Quit whining. You lost for crying out loud. 😂

Woah... I'd give you all the benefit of the doubt if Oregon had soundly defeated UW in both recent matchups. But excuse me if I'm not hopping on the "Oregon is back" bandwagon after Henry missed a field goal and Oregon had to come back to beat an average UW squad.

Oregon has a good program, but are they back to national prominence? I'm not sure... I think that's still a wait and see proclamation.
    This is a master class in how to say nothing
    Is there a reason you're still following me around?

I told you, I hope you get some help with whatever is ailing you.

This is a part of it.

• Options

Could you maybe put this in a "5 Reasons" format?

Anyway, I'm a grumpy old bastard and will reserve the right to not get excited about 2020. The off-season natty talk has grown stale.

We? just promoted an assistant coach. That's a big goddamned question mark. Can he manage a team? Is he going to play to win the game? (Hermie hardy har har) Is he going to put in the play-makers?

New boss same as the old boss until proven otherwise. Show me the fucking wins, Jimmy.

I know this board likes to operate on: "PM TO RETARD" threads... but you know, it's just not my style.

Every once in a while it would be nice to read some actual content about this football team on this board rather than some basement dwellers engaging in a pissing contest nobody cares about.

Sorry if it's too long for you.