Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He had 100 yard games against USC and oregon this year. He wasn’t the feature guy last year.

Imagine sucking Richard Newton’s dick because he runs TUFF!!!1!1 but isn’t even the same league as Salvon.

Gosh you really are the dumbest poster on this board. It's shocking.

Nobody here thinks Salvon is an every down, workhorse back... except you.

Literally nobody else.
    He was one of the best running backs in the pac-12. The only people who suck Newt’s dick with you are retarded. S/o to my boy PGOS!!

He runs TUFF!!1!1! and seeks contact!1!1!1 who cares if he’s not good right?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This thread is like watching a midget fight
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

This thread is like watching a midget fight

Ironic coming for you. Just shut the fuck up and let DDY and Coker do the talking.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He had 100 yard games against USC and oregon this year. He wasn’t the feature guy last year.

Imagine sucking Richard Newton’s dick because he runs TUFF!!!1!1 but isn’t even the same league as Salvon.

Literally nobody else.
    He was one of the best running backs in the pac-12. The only people who suck Newt’s dick with you are retarded. S/o to my boy PGOS!!

Yeah... he's "one of the best running backs in the Pac 12"... then you realize Zach Moss, Josh Kelly, CJ Verdell, and Eno Benjamin all beat him out for the all conference team.

He's probably the 6th best RB in the Pac 12 behind Max Borghi too.

Again, nothing you say has a basis in reality.

Ahmed is a glass ballerina.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Newton makes up for Salvon's shortcomings. If Newton is healthy we probably beat Utah and Oregon because he can get you yards in critical situations, which Salvon can not be counted on to do.

Newton is not a compelling NFL prospect but who cares. UW lacks physical players in what is physical game, it's not a beauty contest.

Most of the time Salvon is terrible between the tackles, and Newton is more dependable there. Facts.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Literally nobody else.

Yeah... he's "one of the best running backs in the Pac 12"... then you realize Zach Moss, Josh Kelly, CJ Verdell, and Eno Benjamin all beat him out for the all conference team.

Verdell, Borghi, and Kelley? I laughed. I’d take Moss and Carr over Salvon. But Richard Newton and his 3.5 YPC against power 5 competition!!!!

But Salvon is a flanker!1!1! Haha jesus dude.
  • Options

Newton makes up for Salvon's shortcomings. If Newton is healthy we probably beat Utah and Oregon because he can get you yards in critical situations, which Salvon can not be counted on to do.

Newton is not a compelling NFL prospect but who cares. UW lacks physical players in what is physical game, it's not a beauty contest.

Most of the time Salvon is terrible between the tackles, and Newton is more dependable there. Facts.
    Exactly. Thank you.
  • Options

Literally nobody else.

Verdell, Borghi, and Kelley? I laughed. I’d take Moss and Carr over Salvon. But Richard Newton and his 3.5 YPC against power 5 competition!!!!

Why do you put 1's between your weird exclamation points? Is your keyboard broken?

He's not a no. 1 running back. Sorry.

You can bitch and cry all you want... his inability to get first downs and him being a liability in short-yard situations will always make him an incomplete back.

Salvon can hit the home run on the exterior... but hand it to him up the middle where there's not a massive hole? He goes down like a fragile, ballerina.
  • Options

Literally nobody else.

Why do you put 1's between your weird exclamation points? Is your keyboard broken?

You can bitch and cry all you want... his inability to get first downs and him being a liability in short-yard situations will always make him an incomplete back.

Salvon can hit the home run on the exterior... but hand it to him up the middle where there's not a massive hole? He goes down like a fragile, ballerina.
    Sarcasm, making fun of your points. Ok man! You’re retarded that’s ok. Seek help. There’s a few good homes in the Seattle area that will help you.
  • Options

Literally nobody else.

Sarcasm, making fun of your points. Ok man! You’re retarded that’s ok. Seek help. There’s a few good homes in the Seattle area that will help you.
    You're trying to show sarcasm by putting 1's between multiple exclamation points after you scream sentences in a forum?

And you're calling me retarded?

Bud, everyone knows who already has that title.
  • Options

Literally nobody else.

You're trying to show sarcasm by putting 1's between multiple exclamation points after you scream sentences in a forum?

And you're calling me retarded?

Bud, everyone knows who already has that title.
    It’s literally a bored joke. Fuck off and light yourself on fire you stupid cunt!

Continue to accept mediocrity and pump up shitballs. I don’t want fine, I want national championships. That’s fine though.

• Options
    I didn’t realize we were having an impromptu worst poster contest ... carry on
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Tequilla said:

It’s funny 90% of the pod you parrot DDY and Coker that’s fine. Then when you give your own opinion it’s retarded and doogy. But BUFFALO TRACE!!!!
  • Options

Tequilla said:

It’s funny 90% of the pod you parrot DDY and Coker that’s fine. Then when you give your own opinion it’s retarded and doogy. But BUFFALO TRACE!!!!
    You really are a clueless dumbass
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Oh really? The only thing you bring of value is the Aaron Feld impression. The rest is just drunken rambling and screaming over the actual smart people
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Oh really? The only thing you bring of value is the Aaron Feld impression. The rest is just drunken rambling and screaming over the actual smart people
    You have no idea how to run a podcast

Part of it is keeping the show moving ... so yes, that sometimes requires either setting people up with questions and/or tying up current discussions with loose strings that shockingly requires bringing comments made full circle

The role I play isn’t to always be on the hard hitting analysis side ... not because I can’t ... but because my greatest contribution is essentially directing the topics

When you get past the stage of your life where you are constantly measuring your Johnson that might start to make sense
  • Options
    But yet you continue to talk over people and be generally annoying and fucktarded the entire time. You sound hurt
  • Options
    Jesus man... I just want to talk about football.

The hell is wrong with you people?

• Options

Jesus man... I just want to talk about football.

The hell is wrong with you people?

I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

@DJDuck

Where are you getting your confidence from fuck face?

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

And that's the best Oregon has? In a down year for UW?

Oregon loses so much and UW returns almost everything.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

You are deluding yourself. Like I said you guys trumpeted this line this year with your usual arrogance.

We have won 14 out of the last 16 meetings including the last two.

Next year the. Ducks will be a good team. They have a chance to be even better than this year. Say what you want but you will struggle in Autzen. Your schedule is as bad as ours was this year. We managed it pretty well. I’m not sure you have the horses to do the same.