Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You give yourself too much credit. I came to this forum and this thread and there you were sharing more of your uneducated opinions.

It’s funny. You people say that Herbert is so crappy and in the next breath say how the sky is falling because he is graduating. Let me edify you a little bit.
    Tyler Shough (pronounced shuck)
    will most likely be our QB he is a 4 star sophomore out of Arizona. He was offered by over 20 schools including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan and 4 Pac 12 schools.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/tyler-shough/8511

A 4-star QB is the savior?

Well in that case UW is winning the natty! We'll have 3 of them on the team next year! Maybe 5 if Eason sticks around and woah... he had 5 whole stars attached to his name!

Jesus... that was not what I was expecting as a reply. But good try.
    You are really ignorant. You have to misrepresent people’s positions and posts in order to attempt to formulate some type of response. Where did I ever say he was a “SAVIOR” you ignorant moron? 😂😂😂😂

Shut the fuck up, Donnie
    This is why you belong here. One of us! One of us!

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@DJDuck

Where are you getting your confidence from fuck face?

You supposedly had the next coming of Jesus at QB ever since he was a freshman and he had to come back for his SR year cause he was shit only to blow it vs ASU to miss the playoffs, proving how shit he actually is. Not to mention 3/5th's of your offensive line + a mouthy safety/linebacker who always had pee in their Wheaties because they got absolutely skull fucked by Jake Browning of all people.

And that's the best Oregon has? In a down year for UW?

Oregon loses so much and UW returns almost everything.

I really hope Justin Herbert and Oregon enjoy getting destroyed by Wisconsin. We all know it's coming.

Stupid fucking doog
  • Options
    WRDawgWRDawg Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper