Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ULOFOSHIO

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FirePete said:
    Junior Adams has recruited well, but if his unit sucks this bad next year, he should be next. I’m not impressed.
    Im willing to give both him and Gregory one more year.

Damn near every position group just seems...disjointed this year
    Nope no way on Gregory. Decent coach but if you want to be an elite program you have to both coach and recruit. Too many recruiting misses. Also the bigger consideration is it sends a message to the rest of the staff to get their shit together.
    If Petersen is willing to axe his buddy then they are all put on notice. Fear is a great motivator.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sirmon cut back a few pounds this offseason. I think he can be a solid player but a bit more quickness would help.

With him, once he gets his reads down and understand what other teams trying to do he will be more effective decisive in his movement. What made BBK great was his ability to diagnose plays
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sirmon cut back a few pounds this offseason. I think he can be a solid player but a bit more quickness would help.

With him, once he gets his reads down and understand what other teams trying to do he will be more effective decisive in his movement. What made BBK great was his ability to diagnose plays
    He will get better, but that’s often a natural thing you either have or you don’t. I haven’t seen it so far. He’s gotten a lot better tho. He was the worst player in the defensive rotation the first half of the season. Just dreadful out there.
  • Options

FirePete said:

He will get better, but that’s often a natural thing you either have or you don’t. I haven’t seen it so far. He’s gotten a lot better tho. He was the worst player in the defensive rotation the first half of the season. Just dreadful out there.
    That is why I was advocating for more playing time for the younger players than the seniors. Reps on the seniors at this point is completely fucking waste.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Kid can play. I never want to see Manu or Wellington as long as this kid is healthy.

Uh a little late newbie. Pup called him to start end of fall camp. You just noticed Smoke? At least you did after week 8-9...where HH vets like yella, splitter, 55, wilber, and on down the line never even mentioned his name.

Btw, why are the skirts with 30 posts running the asylum now? Because their observations are actually relevant. As opposed to the 2-year HH 'veterans' like yellow who've brought nothing but Lewis and Clarks clearwater canoe to the table. Yellow, those guys could row;)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kid can play. I never want to see Manu or Wellington as long as this kid is healthy.

Uh a little late newbie. Pup called him to start end of fall camp. You just noticed Smoke? At least you did after week 8-9...where HH vets like yella, splitter, 55, wilber, and on down the line never even mentioned his name.

Btw, why are the skirts with 30 posts running the asylum now? Because their observations are actually relevant. As opposed to the 2-year HH 'veterans' like yellow who've brought nothing but Lewis and Clarks clearwater canoe to the table. Yellow, those guys could row;)
    You lying fuck pup you never mentioned his name
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

FirePete said:
    Junior Adams has recruited well, but if his unit sucks this bad next year, he should be next. I’m not impressed.
    Im willing to give both him and Gregory one more year.

Damn near every position group just seems...disjointed this year
    Nope no way on Gregory. Decent coach but if you want to be an elite program you have to both coach and recruit. Too many recruiting misses. Also the bigger consideration is it sends a message to the rest of the staff to get their shit together.
    If Petersen is willing to axe his buddy then they are all put on notice. Fear is a great motivator.
    It’s evident that Gregory isn’t a great recruiter, but there is way too much stock put into thinking position coaches have that much power. They are one of many reasons why a recruit chooses a school.

There is a myth that every coach Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama hires is a great recruiter and it’s simply not true. Posters have said that without any clue who most of the position coaches At the schools even are.

The flip side is that recruiting is sales, so I get the angst over Gregory, but I still think too much stock is put into position coaches.
    Difference is that Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama recruit themselves. Washington doesn't. Talent wins in college football and Gregory just isn't pulling enough.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

You lying fuck pup you never mentioned his name
    Was very high on him after spring. And Race, in 20+ years youve never mentioned a player youve stood behind ....satire got u credibility. Stick to the only thing u used to be 'decent' at
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I was at the game, and this kid was everywhere. Once we went to 3 DL, 2 edge, and Ulofoshio as the only LB, we started tearing the Beavers up.

1 3rd down completion, 0 1st downs in the 2nd half, 8 yards in the 2nd half.

All against a team that was 4th in the country on 3rd downs and was putting up 30+ on every team this season (except Utah).

The defense has their best game with Ulofoshio roaming the middle.
  • Options

I was at the game, and this kid was everywhere. Once we went to 3 DL, 2 edge, and Ulofoshio as the only LB, we started tearing the Beavers up.

1 3rd down completion, 0 1st downs in the 2nd half, 8 yards in the 2nd half.

All against a team that was 4th in the country on 3rd downs and was putting up 30+ on every team this season (except Utah).

The defense has their best game with Ulofoshio roaming the middle.

Is he on scholarship yet? Caz he should be
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Lewis and Clark paddled; they didn't row you knucklehead.

Stalin lets me help mind the store here because I've got the bona fides. All we got from you is tall tales of unverified bull shit.
    Those same dudes ROWED not paddled up the Missouri. And yes they fucking rowed down the clearwatrer, snake, columbia. hundreds of miles of frog water to the pacific. Those guys would smoke u and your peter-puffing UW crew members;) knucklehead!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stalin lets me help mind the store here because I've got the bona fides. All we got from you is tall tales of unverified bull shit.
    Those same dudes ROWED not paddled up the Missouri. And yes they fucking rowed down the clearwatrer, snake, columbia. hundreds of miles of frog water to the pacific. Those guys would smoke u and your peter-puffing UW crew members;)
    They rowed up the Missouri. They didn't "row" canoes on the western side of the Divide.

Regardless, Lewis and Clark would have wanted me on their team to get their asses up the river and over the mountain. Your week little ass would have gotten tuckered out after one day.
  • Options

Those same dudes ROWED not paddled up the Missouri. And yes they fucking rowed down the clearwatrer, snake, columbia. hundreds of miles of frog water to the pacific. Those guys would smoke u and your peter-puffing UW crew members;)
    They rowed up the Missouri. They didn't "row" canoes on the western side of the Divide.

Regardless, Lewis and Clark would have wanted me on their team to get their asses up the river and over the mountain. Your week little ass would have gotten tuckered out after one day.
    Jesus, pisssnow i thought you were above this
  • Options

Yes they 'rowed' not paddled down dipshit. A Bachelorette in drama didnt require US history in the curriculum it appears. The corp of discovery 'rowed' for the pride of guys like jefferson and america...you yellow paddled for cock and balls at neighbors
  • Options
    Somewhere along the line your hetro light went on Yella and you met your wife to be. Does she know?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes they 'rowed' not paddled down dipshit. A Bachelorette in drama didnt require US history in the curriculum it appears. The corp of discovery 'rowed' for the pride of guys like jefferson and america...you yellow paddled for cock and balls at neighbors
    I've got a BA in History you dumb cunt. Leave the serious history talk to the experts. So how the fuck does one "row" an injun style canoe? Dying to know.