Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ULOFOSHIO

Kid can play. I never want to see Manu or Wellington as long as this kid is healthy.

Comments

• Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I said this in pre-season. It's fucking amazing that I can tell this in Europe, and Petersen can't see it on the fucking practice field because his head is so far up his ass.

Kjempebra
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

I said this in pre-season. It's fucking amazing that I can tell this in Europe, and Petersen can't see it on the fucking practice field because his head is so far up his ass.

Kjempebra
    Huh?
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Edufuan must have had Sky Mufasa appear before the game and gave him a thunderbolt shot of vibranium

Or rhino cum #drfeelgood
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

It really is so odd that he didn’t even get a fucking chance until a week ago. He can run, he can hit, and he plays with passion. I suddenly feel better about ILB next year. We fucked up the playing time situations so badly at WR and ILB. That can never happen again.
    dude pete is damaged goods for not benching the seniors earlier. at least going in to the next year we would have had a more experienced roster with playing time
    I don’t really care about that and don’t think it’s of much importance. A little bit, but Ulofosio and others have played enough to get some experience. The problem was waiting so long to get them in this year. It cost us a game or two.

Next year is next year. I only care about the current year. The future is for doogs.
    Shit coaching if u ask me
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I thought the thread title was a new HH initialism.
  • Options
    halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 212
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

It really is so odd that he didn’t even get a fucking chance until a week ago. He can run, he can hit, and he plays with passion. I suddenly feel better about ILB next year. We fucked up the playing time situations so badly at WR and ILB. That can never happen again.

Unfortunately, it was still happening yesterday so won't hold my breath.