Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

I've never seen you condemn Hitler, so why do you support and have a soft spot for Hitler, @GDS? (Your exact argument re: Tulsi).

Doesn't compute, does it? Ever study even the most basic P&Q logic in your life? Cause if you did, you'd realize that your logic is broke AF.

And that's why the best you can do is parrot the opinions of CNN and MSNBC and can't otherwise argue your way out of a paper bag.

No you fuckwit it’s not the same logic. If I went on a secret trip to meet Hitler paid for by a hitler affiliated group and met exclusively with Hitler allied people. I’d than use that trip to call the British terrorists and blame WW2 on US policy. When asked if I thought Hitler was a murderer and torturer I’d dodge and I’d condemn US bombing of Nazi positions as helping the British terrorists. That would be exactly the same.

Keep dancing around performing your fucktarded clown dance though idiot.
    Pressing. Bigly.

You must be employed by the same people that have Hondo working here.
    Post more videos of how the CIA created ISIS to really hammer your point
    {citation requred} in the first instance.

This is Hondo-level press at it's finest.
    You already backing off the video you posted in this thread?
    {citation required}
    pawz said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Swaye said:

I feel like @GDS is a @CirrhosisDawg alt so he can finally get an occasional chin. And do the double downvote.

too drunk to check and see

If that's the case, the alt is worse than the original.

Didn't know that was possible but PostWhiteFlag@GDS discovered new depths.
    will the meltdown reach 3 days.....sure hope so!
    3 days, and still no evidence to support your claims about Tulsi. Zip. Zero. Nada.

PostWhiteFlag@GDS = Cuck'd NYT Parrot.

You've peaked. You can kill yourself now.

Unwilling to call Assad a torturer and murderer

Deflects from Assad's responsibility for the hundreds of thousands killed and millions of refugees caused by the Syrian civil war by blaming the US

Tries to paint Trump's missile attack on Syrian airbases as a win for ISIS without mentioning US backed allies fighting in the region.

nahhhhhh no soft spot for Assad.

and the turd burglar meltdown is fantastic.
    Seriously. What fucking difference does it make?

Is it going to change your sandyvag, warmongering, establishment shill mind? Not a chance.

It's just an outrage smokescreen to try and make you appear to have a moral high ground. Which you don't.

How do I know?

Because you've IGNORED 3 posts about the fact Syria is a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline.

So who you work for, shill? Big oil or the military industrial complex?

All you want is war. It's fucking pathetic.

PM to fuck face @GDS

Your silence on this poont is deafening.

https://youtu.be/rV1JNONpXSU
    Words, Faggot @GDS. Let’s see Tulsi’s words.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Wow. 13 pages. Of GDS shitting all over himself. It's a great day to be a Tug denizen man.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Wow. 13 pages. Of GDS shitting all over himself. It's a great day to be a Tug denizen man.

You'd think by now the CNN boot-lickers would question the veracity and accuracy of all the to-good-to-be-true bullshit aimed at their feeble brains, but they'd have to be smart to do that, and they aren't.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

You'd think by now the CNN boot-lickers would question the veracity and accuracy of all the to-good-to-be-true bullshit aimed at their feeble brains, but they'd have to be smart to do that, and they aren't.
    As long as your news source pumps that Obama and Hillary are going to jail and Trump isn't getting impeached. You are happy.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

As long as your news source pumps that Obama and Hillary are going to jail and Trump isn't getting impeached. You are happy.
    I voted for Obama twice, idiot. And I don't want him in Jail. I just want Hillary to go away, because she'll never do time, even if she should.

I'd like to see Stryzk or whatever the fuck his name is, de-pensioned and disgraced. And yeah, he probably deserves a prison rape, along with Comey.

Nuance: A thing your mind can't handle.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Swaye said:

It'll go to 1300 if I want to. Lying POS CNN parrots (HondoBros) deserve to be called out and disgraced for their spineless, wormy weasel-words.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I voted for Obama twice, idiot. And I don't want him in Jail. I just want Hillary to go away, because she'll never do time, even if she should.

I'd like to see Stryzk or whatever the fuck his name is, de-pensioned and disgraced. And yeah, he probably deserves a prison rape, along with Comey.

Right. You stroke every conservative bullshit story but voted for Obama twice. Regardless if you did vote for him, you still stroke every bullshit conservative story.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,866
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Right. You stroke every conservative bullshit story but voted for Obama twice. Regardless if you did vote for him, you still stroke every bullshit conservative story.
    More from Captain Irony at 11.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Did you see a comment from me calling the war room picture fake? Among a bunch of other shit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Did you see a comment from me calling the war room picture fake? Among a bunch of other shit.
    and ?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Bullshit Stories, Like the Russia Gate hoax? Or the Fine People hoax?

Nuance: Get some, Hondo.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Haven't seen that dumbshit in a few days. Roadkill?
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    November 1st is upon us, @GDS. It's been 10 days since you promised Tulsi's own words that she has a soft spot for Assad. So, where are they, @GDS? Where are Tulsi's own words that you swore you had?

Don't you wish by now that you weren't such a lazy parrot, repeating those lazy MSM talking points? You should be. But, knowing you, you'll just stay in the circle jerk with your HondoBros and keep lying your ass off. And I won't relent.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Goddamn, @GDS. Another 12 hours and you can't produce shit besides your poverty-line avatar and some fuck offs. Got none of Tulsi's words - Big Fucking Surprise! And nary a peep all day. Not taking the L very well, Parrot.

Now lets see those actual Tulsi words, at long last, Parrot. Fuck dude! It's going on two weeks.

Has @GDS has entered the Roadkill Portal? Stay Tuned...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019

Swaye said:

Watching all this shit about Tulsi being a Russian stooge who is being propped up to ensure Trump wins...and the fact it is Democrats who are spewing it. Never seen a party so willing to trash it's own members based on zero evidence all to protect some unknown candidate against Trump. It's dangerous to your reputation to be a Dem who doesn't tow the party line on everything.

Also, #Tulsi2020

I like her more than ever now.

Yes, I know there is another thread on this. Hillary and the DNC fucked Bernie out of the nod in 2016, and now they are trashing another Dem to get their way. Deserves a second thread. Plus, she's hot.

I’d have no problem with Trump dumping Pence and naming Tulsi as his running mate.

Trump will get the religious right anyway. Pence serves no purpose other than a few wayward gay voters.

She’s not too far off on some of the same stuff Trump is in favor of. But not surprising because Trump is a tuff liberal not some fucking climate change fearing progressive.

Even before the vote today, Tulsi wasn’t runnin wit Trump.

Despite all the pop in chat.
  • Options

Goddamn, @GDS. Another 12 hours and you can't produce shit besides your poverty-line avatar and some fuck offs. Got none of Tulsi's words - Big Fucking Surprise! And nary a peep all day. Not taking the L very well, Parrot.

Now lets see those actual Tulsi words, at long last, Parrot. Fuck dude! It's going on two weeks.

Has @GDS has entered the Roadkill Portal? Stay Tuned...

BUMP!