Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Holy fuck - five day meltdown. Wow. Seek help turd burglar.

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

Vintage Fucking HondoBros weaseling, right there.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

You're a fucking joke, Parrot. Back up your shit, or fuck off and die.
    I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.
    Why is the US in Syria in the first place - since 2005?

They need freedom? Is that it?

Facts matter unless you have an agenda.
    US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
    Bullshit.

You're really good at parroting the 'official narrative'.

Useful idiot. You will believe anything.
    Compelling argument full of feelings.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,773
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pinnacle of @GDS's life.
  • Options
    Eleven pages and @GDS is still running from his own bullshit comments. Words, Asshole. It's not that fucking hard, @GDS, you fucking Retard.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.

US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
    Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

You never answered my question. Which arm of the establishment do you work for? Your misinformation campaign is Hondoskrong.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

He’s as ignorant as GayBob, with the same homoerotic fixation. He flaunts homosexual sex, violence and ignorance in a flurry of posts then hides for a week or two. Not only is TurdbufferFS tug tavern stupid, he’s likely prone to violence and mayhem.
    Christ. How long did it take you to birth this THUD?

And why are you here, anyway, @CirrhosisDawg? Run out of flour to roll your wife in?
  • Options

Eleven pages and @GDS is still running from his own bullshit comments. Words, Asshole. It's not that fucking hard, @GDS, you fucking Retard.

Read pages 3-7 and you can see the numerous times I’ve posted Tulsi’s Own words fuckwit. Turd Burglar FS
  • Options
    GDS said:

Read pages 3-7 and you can see the numerous times I’ve posted Tulsi’s Own words fuckwit. Turd Burglar FS
    STILL CAN'T PRODUCE THE ACTUAL WORDS. Fucking Amazing lengths you'll go to in order to distract from the fact that you ain't got shit.

Record-Setting Weaselry.
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

You never answered my question. Which arm of the establishment do you work for? Your misinformation campaign is Hondoskrong.
    Post your evidence of US troops in Syria since 05.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GDS said:

STILL CAN'T PRODUCE THE ACTUAL WORDS. Fucking Amazing lengths you'll go to in order to distract from the fact that you ain't got shit.

Record-Setting Weaselry.
    Da fuq is wrong with you? Seriously.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Record-Setting Weaselry.
    Da fuq is wrong with you? Seriously.
    Facts are like Krypton to Hondobros.
  • Options
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

Hello?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

Hello?
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

Hello?
    Fuck off.
    Figured. White flag. Moron.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

Hello?
    Fuck off.
    You know as well as I do your question is impossible to know precisely. What we do know is 2005 is when Syria told big oil to fuck off regarding a natural gas pipeline. Ever since then you've wanted to give them Freedom. Further you've ignored every source I've offered for this point of demarcation.

Your disingenuousness is unimpressive. Go fuck yourself, shill.
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

Hello?
    Fuck off.
    You know as well as I do your question is impossible to know precisely. What we do know is 2005 is when Syria told big oil to fuck off regarding a natural gas pipeline. Ever since then you've wanted to give them Freedom. Further you've ignored every source I've offered for this point of demarcation.

Your disingenuousness is unimpressive. Go fuck yourself, shill.
    You're wrong again. 2005 is when US policy toward Assad shifted after the Hariri assasination. After 2005 the Syrian section of the AGP was built and in 2008 they signed an agreement to continue construction into Turkey. In 2009 Assad was pushing the Four Seas Strategy to expand LNG pipelines that transit Syria. In regard to Qatar, Assad was friendly with the Qatari's before the Syrian Civil War broke out. It was only after the Syrian civil war that Syria's relationship with Qatar deteriorated.

You're fucktarded conspiracy theory makes no sense. As usual.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I've never seen you condemn Hitler, so why do you support and have a soft spot for Hitler, @GDS? (Your exact argument re: Tulsi).

Doesn't compute, does it? Ever study even the most basic P&Q logic in your life? Cause if you did, you'd realize that your logic is broke AF.

And that's why the best you can do is parrot the opinions of CNN and MSNBC and can't otherwise argue your way out of a paper bag.
  • Options

I've never seen you condemn Hitler, so why do you support and have a soft spot for Hitler, @GDS? (Your exact argument re: Tulsi).

Doesn't compute, does it? Ever study even the most basic P&Q logic in your life? Cause if you did, you'd realize that your logic is broke AF.

And that's why the best you can do is parrot the opinions of CNN and MSNBC and can't otherwise argue your way out of a paper bag.

No you fuckwit it’s not the same logic. If I went on a secret trip to meet Hitler paid for by a hitler affiliated group and met exclusively with Hitler allied people. I’d than use that trip to call the British terrorists and blame WW2 on US policy. When asked if I thought Hitler was a murderer and torturer I’d dodge and I’d condemn US bombing of Nazi positions as helping the British terrorists. That would be exactly the same.

Keep dancing around performing your fucktarded clown dance though idiot.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

No you fuckwit it’s not the same logic. If I went on a secret trip to meet Hitler paid for by a hitler affiliated group and met exclusively with Hitler allied people. I’d than use that trip to call the British terrorists and blame WW2 on US policy. When asked if I thought Hitler was a murderer and torturer I’d dodge and I’d condemn US bombing of Nazi positions as helping the British terrorists. That would be exactly the same.

You were saying the Brits would be Al Nusra then, right @GDS?
  • Options
    So should we bomb terrorists or not, @GDS? Why do you have a soft spot for Terrorists, @GDS?
  • Options

GDS said:

You were saying the Brits would be Al Nusra then, right @GDS?
    No fuckwit. Keep dancing clown!