Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,871 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

I've never seen you condemn Hitler, so why do you support and have a soft spot for Hitler, @GDS? (Your exact argument re: Tulsi).

Doesn't compute, does it? Ever study even the most basic P&Q logic in your life? Cause if you did, you'd realize that your logic is broke AF.

And that's why the best you can do is parrot the opinions of CNN and MSNBC and can't otherwise argue your way out of a paper bag.

No you fuckwit it’s not the same logic. If I went on a secret trip to meet Hitler paid for by a hitler affiliated group and met exclusively with Hitler allied people. I’d than use that trip to call the British terrorists and blame WW2 on US policy. When asked if I thought Hitler was a murderer and torturer I’d dodge and I’d condemn US bombing of Nazi positions as helping the British terrorists. That would be exactly the same.

Keep dancing around performing your fucktarded clown dance though idiot.

You were saying the Brits would be Al Nusra then, right @GDS?
    No fuckwit. Keep dancing clown!
    So who are the terrorists in your WW2 analogy, if not the Brits?

And why do you want the Terrorists to win?

Damn, you remedial dupes are hard to follow!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    GDS said:

I've never seen you condemn Hitler, so why do you support and have a soft spot for Hitler, @GDS? (Your exact argument re: Tulsi).

Doesn't compute, does it? Ever study even the most basic P&Q logic in your life? Cause if you did, you'd realize that your logic is broke AF.

And that's why the best you can do is parrot the opinions of CNN and MSNBC and can't otherwise argue your way out of a paper bag.

No you fuckwit it’s not the same logic. If I went on a secret trip to meet Hitler paid for by a hitler affiliated group and met exclusively with Hitler allied people. I’d than use that trip to call the British terrorists and blame WW2 on US policy. When asked if I thought Hitler was a murderer and torturer I’d dodge and I’d condemn US bombing of Nazi positions as helping the British terrorists. That would be exactly the same.

Pressing. Bigly.

You must be employed by the same people that have Hondo working here.
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Hilarious. Stoned your ass on page one, @GDS, by asking for evidence.

Twelve pages of dodges and excuses later, and you can't produce Jack shit, CNN Parrot.

Verdict? @GDS is a POS Parrot who can't back up an argument with facts to save his life. You're a sad joke, @GDS.

Do the world a favor and self-immolate ASAP. HTH.
    USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Holy fuck - five day meltdown. Wow. Seek help turd burglar.

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

Vintage Fucking HondoBros weaseling, right there.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

You're a fucking joke, Parrot. Back up your shit, or fuck off and die.
    I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.
    Why is the US in Syria in the first place - since 2005?

They need freedom? Is that it?

Facts matter unless you have an agenda.
    US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
    Bullshit.

You're really good at parroting the 'official narrative'.

Useful idiot. You will believe anything.
    Compelling argument full of feelings.
    Ironic.

Lemming.

You never answered my question. Which arm of the establishment do you work for? Your misinformation campaign is Hondoskrong.
    Post your evidence of US troops in Syria since 05.
    I can tell you there was a skirmish on the Iraq/Syria border in the spring of 2004. Syrian forces fired across the border on a Marine patrol and we(?) lit them up. I was part of the assessment team and their bodies were still laying in the sand a few weeks later. Best guess was the government wouldn’t retrieve their dead so they could maintain deniability.
    @GDSfs
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

Post more videos of how the CIA created ISIS to really hammer your point

GDS said:

GDS said:

Hilarious. Stoned your ass on page one, @GDS, by asking for evidence.

Twelve pages of dodges and excuses later, and you can't produce Jack shit, CNN Parrot.

Verdict? @GDS is a POS Parrot who can't back up an argument with facts to save his life. You're a sad joke, @GDS.

Do the world a favor and self-immolate ASAP. HTH.
    Says the fuckwit that thinks we weren’t bombing ISIS in 2015...dance more clown!
    pawz said:

USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.

US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
    Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

You never answered my question. Which arm of the establishment do you work for? Your misinformation campaign is Hondoskrong.
    I can tell you there was a skirmish on the Iraq/Syria border in the spring of 2004. Syrian forces fired across the border on a Marine patrol and we(?) lit them up. I was part of the assessment team and their bodies were still laying in the sand a few weeks later. Best guess was the government wouldn’t retrieve their dead so they could maintain deniability.
    @GDSfs
    And?
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

{citation requred} in the first instance.

This is Hondo-level press at it's finest.
    GDS said:

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

@GDSfs
    And?
    Most would just take the L and go home.
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

@GDSfs
    And?
    His post doesn’t say what you think it says...
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

@GDSfs
    And?
    His post doesn’t say what you think it says...
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

Ironic.

Lemming.

@GDSfs
    And?
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

You already backing off the video you posted in this thread?
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

{citation required}
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

ACTUAL TULSI WORDS PLEASE.
    ANY DAY NOW. You said you had them, so let’s see them.

I asked on page 1. We’re now on page 12. Put them up.
    Not sure why @GDS has a soft spot for ISIS and Al Queda Terrorists in Syria, but he sure goes to bat for them against Tulsi.

Not sure why @GDS has a soft spot for ISIS and Al Queda Terrorists in Syria, but he sure goes to bat for them against Tulsi.

Home team bad. Away team good.
    pawz said:

New Democrat Motto?

pawz said:

New Democrat Motto?
    New?
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Pressing. Bigly.

{citation required}
    pawz said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Swaye said:

I feel like @GDS is a @CirrhosisDawg alt so he can finally get an occasional chin. And do the double downvote.

too drunk to check and see

If that's the case, the alt is worse than the original.

Didn't know that was possible but PostWhiteFlag@GDS discovered new depths.
    will the meltdown reach 3 days.....sure hope so!
    3 days, and still no evidence to support your claims about Tulsi. Zip. Zero. Nada.

PostWhiteFlag@GDS = Cuck'd NYT Parrot.

You've peaked. You can kill yourself now.

Unwilling to call Assad a torturer and murderer

Deflects from Assad's responsibility for the hundreds of thousands killed and millions of refugees caused by the Syrian civil war by blaming the US

Tries to paint Trump's missile attack on Syrian airbases as a win for ISIS without mentioning US backed allies fighting in the region.

nahhhhhh no soft spot for Assad.

and the turd burglar meltdown is fantastic.
    Seriously. What fucking difference does it make?

Is it going to change your sandyvag, warmongering, establishment shill mind? Not a chance.

It's just an outrage smokescreen to try and make you appear to have a moral high ground. Which you don't.

How do I know?

Because you've IGNORED 3 posts about the fact Syria is a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline.

So who you work for, shill? Big oil or the military industrial complex?

All you want is war. It's fucking pathetic.

PM to fuck face @GDS

Your silence on this poont is deafening.

https://youtu.be/rV1JNONpXSU