Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Holy fuck - five day meltdown. Wow. Seek help turd burglar.

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    @GDS

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019

GDS said:

GDS said:

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    If you Google it. It's literally the first article. Nice meltdown however.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pawz said:

@GDS

I’m not going to spend the time to debate your conspiracy theory that the CIA created ISIS and Al Nusra and is responsible for the hundreds of thousands killed in Syria just like I’m not going to debate if Sandy Hook was a false flag or if vaccines cause autism. If you want to spout off on your conspiracy theories though be my guest.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nobody does Monday Morning QB like the 'progressive' left.

• Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

@GDS

I’m not going to spend the time to debate your conspiracy theory that the CIA created ISIS and Al Nusra and is responsible for the hundreds of thousands killed in Syria just like I’m not going to debate if Sandy Hook was a false flag or if vaccines cause autism. If you want to spout off on your conspiracy theories though be my guest.
    So you're on record as "I've got nothing."

Got it.

The want of a natural gas pipeline through Syria is not a theory. It's a fact.

Also, I didn't say a single fucking thing about the CIA. Nice strawman as always, coward.

#HondoBros #lapdogs #clockworkshills
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Read the thread, asshole, and your *conclusions* you stole from the mass media aren't facts, and aren't supported one bit by what actual words Tulsi ACTUALLY DID SAY. See, you fucking worm, that's your problem. You're receiving opinions from a mass media that averages 24 years old and steals all it's information from Twitter. And you follow and slurp up whatever shit-trails they lay down for you.

Disagree? Then once again, SHOW ME TULSI'S ACTUAL WORDS. YOU SAID YOU HAD THEM. LET'S SEE THEM, ASSHOLE.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

LINK??
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Imagine a 9 page argument about a politician that is currently polling outside the top 10, and failed to raise enough money to qualify for debates.

I know my boy Yang is a long shot, but at least he’s trending in the right direction.
  • Options

Imagine a 9 page argument about a politician that is currently polling outside the top 10, and failed to raise enough money to qualify for debates.

I know my boy Yang is a long shot, but at least he’s trending in the right direction.

This thread isn't about Tulsi, Tommy. Hasn't been for pages & pages.

Go pack another bowl of your mom's best, hit it, and go back downstairs.
  • Options
    GDS said:

pawz said:

@GDS

Deflect, deflect, deflect, then conflate. Classic escape technique from one's own embarrassing lies.
  • Options

This thread isn't about Tulsi, Tommy. Hasn't been for pages & pages.

Go pack another bowl of your mom's best, hit it, and go back downstairs.
    Uh, it’s about Tulsi. Says so right there in the title and in the recent replies.

Post some hot pics or STFU.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Let's see it then, if it's so easy. Let's see her actual words that show that she's got a "soft spot for Assad." Her actual words.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Let's see it then, if it's so easy. Let's see her actual words that show that she's got a "soft spot for Assad." Her actual words.
    “This thread isn’t about Tulsi”

LOL.

Pics or GTFO.
  • Options
    Founders Club

At this stage in the race, Jimmy Carter was polling 1.5%.

I'm not saying Tulsi would be as bad a President as Jimmy Carter, so don't twist.

Yang and Tulsi are the two best 'people' in the entire race. We need more good people.
  • Options
    Boy, you're up early, Tommy. Indica or Sativa this morning?

This thread is about an obvious MSM Parrot Cuck who can't, and doesn't, think for himself. Maybe familiar territory for you, maybe not.
  • Options
    A Yang/Tulsi ticket would FUCK so hard...
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is how you know the establishment Democrats would never go for it.
  • Options
    pawz said:

This is how you know the establishment Democrats would never go for it.
    Nope. And older Dems are already lining up for Warren. Especially women. I think they see her as a Hillary do over.