Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A Yang/Tulsi ticket would FUCK so hard...

You can LEAVE now, Tommy.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,882
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

A Yang/Tulsi ticket would FUCK so hard...

This is how you know the establishment Democrats would never go for it.
    Nope. And older Dems are already lining up for Warren. Especially women. I think they see her as a Hillary do over.

Proxy candidates are always special in every election.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Holy fuck - five day meltdown. Wow. Seek help turd burglar.

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

Vintage Fucking HondoBros weaseling, right there.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

You're a fucking joke, Parrot. Back up your shit, or fuck off and die.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Keep diverting and distracting, faggot. Or back up your words, pussy. The choice is yours, bitch. I can do this forever.
    The fact you can’t accept the loss in this thread and your meltdown has reached an epic fifth day is pretty fantastic so by all means keep it up forever. I’m not laughing with you.
    Words, faggot. Let's see those words you got directly from Tulsi, as you said, you pathetic, dickless little wimp. Why are you such a huge pussy? Do you ever wonder? Is it because you got beat up so much as a kid that your mommy over-protected you?

They're just words, pussy. They won't hurt you. Oh, but since they weren't said by Tulsi, producing them is tough, isn't it? I'd just like to see the cash behind your forged check, you pathetic dime-a-dozen NPR dupe. Prove that your opinions aren't received and plagiarized. Stand on your own two weak little feet, meek little man. This is your opportunity to resolve the questions about your true gender, queer.
    If you Google it. It's literally the first article. Nice meltdown however.
    Let's see it then, if it's so easy. Let's see her actual words that show that she's got a "soft spot for Assad." Her actual words.
    I'm not even in the game. Don't really give a shit either way, although I do enjoy hot pics of her. That being said, I googled this and it was literally the first link had her direct quotes.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Read the fucking thread and you’ll see the multiple instances of Tulsi displaying her soft spot for Assad. If you’re so fucktarded that you can’t take the L and move on continue your meltdown by all means.
    Hah! I fucking love the weaseling away from your own words, @GDS. You've morphed from "She said it in her own words" to well, er, uh, um, she "displayed" her soft spot.

So you admit, now, at long last, that Tulsi said no such thing as "I have a soft spot for Assad" or "I like Assad" or "It's fine with me that Assad gassed his own people." Nope, you got nothing and you never had anything, you fucking piece of shit.

Nice Vintage HondoBros weasel move, though. Hondo probably gave you a golden French fry for demonstrating your loyalty.

I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

I’m not weaseling away from shit. I haven’t been around here long enough to know if you really are this fucking stupid or your ego is so fragile you completely melt down when proven wrong.

I’ve posted her own comments and quotes of her positions from her website. Take the L and fuck off or continue melting down.
    He’s as ignorant as GayBob, with the same homoerotic fixation. He flaunts homosexual sex, violence and ignorance in a flurry of posts then hides for a week or two. Not only is TurdbufferFS tug tavern stupid, he’s likely prone to violence and mayhem.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

He’s as ignorant as GayBob, with the same homoerotic fixation. He flaunts homosexual sex, violence and ignorance in a flurry of posts then hides for a week or two. Not only is TurdbufferFS tug tavern stupid, he’s likely prone to violence and mayhem.
    Meltdown
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No one in the US knows or cares anything about fucking assad.
    He can die, murder, genocide, be genocided. NOC.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Why is the US in Syria in the first place - since 2005?

They need freedom? Is that it?

Facts matter unless you have an agenda.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

If you've posted them already, why are you so incapable of doing so again, when challenged? Is it because you're a pussy worm that wilts in the face of any challenge? It would appear so, as you've spent 20 or so replies arguing the point, when one single post containing the alleged Tulsi words would have dispensed of the argument days ago.

Still waiting, you lying little worm, as you continue to weasel like a good little HondoBros.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

If you Google it. It's literally the first article. Nice meltdown however.
    Let's see it then, if it's so easy. Let's see her actual words that show that she's got a "soft spot for Assad." Her actual words.
    I'm not even in the game. Don't really give a shit either way, although I do enjoy hot pics of her. That being said, I googled this and it was literally the first link had her direct quotes.
    This is the second time you've said that - again without producing the words, Mr. Link??????

Nice weasel tutorial you're conducting for your fellating eunuch @GDS.
  • Options

No, no, no! Democrats care!!! That's why they hate Tulsi for wanting to end the war that's slaughtering all those innocent women and children. We want Assad to slaughter them, cause it's good PR for the warmongering Dems, you see.
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
  • Options
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

US sanctioned Syria in 2005 because of their suspected involvement in Hariri’s assassination.
    Words, @GDS. Let's see them words. What is this, about your 25th weasel-away post? Keep digging your CD-like hole, liar.

I ain't going anywhere.
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Words, @GDS. Let's see them words. What is this, about your 25th weasel-away post? Keep digging your CD-like hole, liar.

I ain't going anywhere.
    Maybe you really are this fucking stupid. This is sad. For you.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

I ain't going anywhere.
    Maybe you really are this fucking stupid. This is sad. For you.
    Fuck Off, Lying Weasel.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

No, no, no! Democrats care!!! That's why they hate Tulsi for wanting to end the war that's slaughtering all those innocent women and children. We want Assad to slaughter them, cause it's good PR for the warmongering Dems, you see.
    Tulsi is a Democrat. TurdbufferFS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit.

You're really good at parroting the 'official narrative'.

Useful idiot. You will believe anything.
  • Options

Tulsi is a Democrat. TurdbufferFS.
    Fuck Off, Chubby-Chaser Weasel.