Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Houhusky said:

I get what Damone is saying...

Sven (rip) would be right in saying that it was just a scrimmage....

If WE ball out against Cal the dooging is more warranted.

If WE run over @Arizona, Oregon, Utah, then WE might have a year where WE finally win a big, program changing, game.

IF

Solid take.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,461 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cal has a legit secondary. It will be a solid indicator of where the rest of the season is going for Eason. He showed off all the reasons we are excited for him this weekend but this was a scrimmage.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited September 2019

Houhusky said:

If WE run over @Arizona, Oregon, Utah, then WE might have a year where WE finally win a big, program changing, game.

IF

Solid take.
    My "take" was agreeing with you, you cantankerous senile fuck

It was one game and a scrimmage... Both locker and Price looked fucking good at times too. LIPO

Ill take it back so you can feel better though; Eason is the 1 year QB savior with a God arm, your hesitation that something can actually be good is retarded, and we will go undefeated and then lose to Clemson or Alabama in the playoffs. FMFYFE.

Cal has a legit secondary. It will be a solid indicator of where the rest of the season is going for Eason. He showed off all the reasons we are excited for him this weekend but this was a scrimmage.

Agree.

Dooging over ewu is embarrassing. Cal would be a step in a step in the right direction. Get past Oregon undefeated and we can talk about chubby measurements.
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

IF

Solid take.
    My "take" was agreeing with you, you cantankerous senile fuck

It was one game and a scrimmage... Both locker and Price looked fucking good at times too. LIPO

Ill take it back so you can feel better though; Eason is the 1 year QB savior with a God arm, your hesitation that something can actually be good is retarded, and we will go undefeated and then lose to Clemson or Alabama in the playoffs. FMFYFE.
    If Eason does really good in the next few games then he is really good.

Hot take.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.
    Nobody has ever dooged when the QB and program looked like this.

Because it hasn't looked like this. In thirty fucking years.

You're comparing an apple and a grapefruit.

I'll take the "told ya so" if it comes. By my eyes tell me it ain't coming this time. We got a big dick gun slinger and team around him. You might as well get on board now, man.
    EWU. JFC
    Whatever, Eeyore.

You’ve been here for a long time. Surprised your being a doogtard
    edited September 2019

Agree.

Dooging over ewu is embarrassing. Cal would be a step in a step in the right direction. Get past Oregon undefeated and we can talk about chubby measurements.
    Dooging over scrimmage *is* embarrassing, and a few here are doing that. But our offense has BEEN embarrassing for the last 2+ years. Being excited that we might not totally suck at that part of the game, and being happy that the team appeared to actually have fun for once instead of having all life and personality sucked out of them, is *not* dooging.

I wish a few here would learn the fucking difference, and remember you can demand excellence from your favorite team without being a miserable cunt about it.

So you’re dooging over a scrimmage. Same as it ever was.

The kids are working harder then ever.

Dooging over a scrimmage is embarrassing, but this time it’s different.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Browning had that "it" factor

So does haener imo
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I predict that UW is going to win the conference and win a close new year's six. I did so in our normal circle jerk predictions thread. As Wilbur has said it's not just Eason it's the fact that the team has moved on from Browning. Additionally the two best coaching staffs are in Seattle and Palo Alto. Not Pullman, 2% City and Eugene. The North results say as much. And Stanford is hindered by their ability to get talent in the door.

That's a serious indictment on Petersen if it plays out like that. Why run Jake's noodle arm out there in 2017/18.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Agree.

Dooging over scrimmage *is* embarrassing, and a few here are doing that. But our offense has BEEN embarrassing for the last 2+ years. Being excited that we might not totally suck at that part of the game, and being happy that the team appeared to actually have fun for once instead of having all life and personality sucked out of them, is *not* dooging.

I wish a few here would learn the fucking difference, and remember you can demand excellence from your favorite team without being a miserable cunt about it.

Dude you were the one to rush here after the scrimmage and question if Eason looked off any receivers.

Either scrimmages mean something or they don't. You obviously thought this one did until you found out you were wrong.

Make up your mind.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.
    Nobody has ever dooged when the QB and program looked like this.

Because it hasn't looked like this. In thirty fucking years.

You're comparing an apple and a grapefruit.

I'll take the "told ya so" if it comes. By my eyes tell me it ain't coming this time. We got a big dick gun slinger and team around him. You might as well get on board now, man.
    EWU. JFC
    Whatever, Eeyore.

You’ve been here for a long time. Surprised your being a doogtard
    I have been here a long time. Long enough to know that things look pretty fucking good at this point. Beating the crap out of Eastern is exactly what we should have done. It's also something we've been failing to do over the last 3 miserable fucking decades.

Doog is defending shit football and finding ways to say good things about a shit effort. There was no shit football or shit effort on Saturday. Besides, I don't give a fuck if you piss and moan. Be my guest.
    Doog is getting giddy about beating eastern while “looking pretty fucking good”. That’s the definition of doog. See Syracuse 2007 and the 2009 vs #3 usc for reference. But this is different. Glad you don’t give a fuck what I say. But it sounds like you care. Fucking doog. This place is coogfarm west.
    dnc said:

Agree.

Dude you were the one to rush here after the scrimmage and question if Eason looked off any receivers.

Either scrimmages mean something or they don't. You obviously thought this one did until you found out you were wrong.

Make up your mind.

Yeah. I “rushed”. Fuck off. He made good plays vs shit completion. Ok. So? Rarely looked off receivers. That’s a fact. Why are you doogs so upset I’m not crowning his ass based on the ewu game. You all seem genuinely offended. JFC. What happened to you people. Reminds me of when I refused to crown sarks ass and got banned for life from doogman.

Fuck off.
    edited September 2019

haie said:

He's going to look mediocre at some point but hopefully it's from a night of sorority and blow and not because he sucks ass against above average defenses.

He looked very good. Against EWU..with no pressure.... But he looked good.

Don’t get me wrong people, I liked his performance and his arm strength is amazing. But I’m not in line to bleaux him yet. Iv’e seen this too many times over the years to know better. The fact that Heaner actually was in completion with him until last week gives me pause.

From Sark “getting it” after his kick ass presser to today. I’ve been kicked in the nuts more times than I can count. I guess i’m not ready to let my guard down after beating a weak opponent at home.
    He was never in an actual competition with Haener. That was just some political built for life bullshit that comes with the territory. Eason was always going to be the starter, they just had to entertain Haener to set an example that you can’t win by default.
    So Peterson is a liar? What proof do you have of your statement?

I know first hand people who have knowledge of what went down. You’re wrong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Agree.

Make up your mind.

Yeah. I “rushed”. Fuck off. He made good plays vs shit completion. Ok. So? Rarely looked off receivers. That’s a fact. Why are you doogs so upset I’m not crowning his ass based on the ewu game. You all seem genuinely offended. JFC. What happened to you people. Reminds me of when I refused to crown sarks ass and got banned for life from doogman.

Fuck off.
    No one's banning you here. No one's censoring your name. This isn't doogman and we aren't those posters.

We just think you're wrong.

You seem genuinely offended.

I could care less.