Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Freshman locker was the shit
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

You’re being kind of a fag. I consider you a bit of a fren, so just giving you a soft stiff arm.

Did I poop on the doog party? Sorry man. Thanks for helping a bro out.
    I will carry 110% of my burden and then some.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

You’re being kind of a fag. I consider you a bit of a fren, so just giving you a soft stiff arm.

Did I poop on the doog party? Sorry man. Thanks for helping a bro out.
    I will carry 110% of my burden and then some.
    TYFYS
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I named my dick Ten after that game.

False advertising? Yes.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    The difference, Old Fren, is that the Syracuse game (which I admit I dooged to because it was like going from jacking my prickly pear in the deserts of SWA for a year to going on leave to Vegas and hooking up with a stripper) he played rat ball and we were so thirsty we gulped it like Christy Canyon. This dude is a quarterback.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    koopdog said:

The difference, Old Fren, is that the Syracuse game (which I admit I dooged to because it was like going from jacking my prickly pear in the deserts of SWA for a year to going on leave to Vegas and hooking up with a stripper) he played rat ball and we were so thirsty we gulped it like Christy Canyon. This dude is a quarterback.

He looked great.... against EWU, at home, never getting any pressure.

You dooged for locker, but you justify it in hindsight. You currently don’t have that benefit with Eason.

koopdog said:

You dooged for locker, but you justify it in hindsight. You currently don’t have that benefit with Eason.
    Sure. But perspective is perspective. I dooged it for The First Jake for the reasons ascribed. I’m not dooging necessarily. Just impressed with someone who looks like an actual quarterback. JTF was a wild athlete who played quarterback. We were a black hole of dogshit for a long time before that Jake performance. Different know with 5 years of done success. The assessment is a different quality altogether.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    haie said:

He's going to look mediocre at some point but hopefully it's from a night of sorority and blow and not because he sucks ass against above average defenses.

Find out Saturday
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,089 Founders Club

koopdog said:

Lots of pressing going on. Badly.

Sure it was against EWU, at home, never getting any pressure. But did you have to look at your watch to see when the ball was ever going to get there?

That's what I thought.

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

I took that into account and tried to be gentle.