Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.
    Nobody has ever dooged when the QB and program looked like this.

Because it hasn't looked like this. In thirty fucking years.

You're comparing an apple and a grapefruit.

I'll take the "told ya so" if it comes. By my eyes tell me it ain't coming this time. We got a big dick gun slinger and team around him. You might as well get on board now, man.
    EWU. JFC
    Whatever, Eeyore.

You’ve been here for a long time. Surprised your being a doogtard
    I have been here a long time. Long enough to know that things look pretty fucking good at this point. Beating the crap out of Eastern is exactly what we should have done. It's also something we've been failing to do over the last 3 miserable fucking decades.

Doog is defending shit football and finding ways to say good things about a shit effort. There was no shit football or shit effort on Saturday. Besides, I don't give a fuck if you piss and moan. Be my guest.
    Doog is getting giddy about beating eastern while “looking pretty fucking good”. That’s the definition of doog. See Syracuse 2007 and the 2009 vs #3 usc for reference. But this is different. Glad you don’t give a fuck what I say. But it sounds like you care. Fucking doog. This place is coogfarm west.
    You're so much cooler than everyone else is. You should start a couple more threads to let everyone know.

But first, you should go fuck yourself. Shouldn't take long, ya little prick. What a whiny little cunt you are today.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Cal has a legit secondary. It will be a solid indicator of where the rest of the season is going for Eason. He showed off all the reasons we are excited for him this weekend but this was a scrimmage.

Agree.

Dooging over ewu is embarrassing. Cal would be a step in a step in the right direction. Get past Oregon undefeated and we can talk about chubby measurements.
    Dooging over scrimmage *is* embarrassing, and a few here are doing that. But our offense has BEEN embarrassing for the last 2+ years. Being excited that we might not totally suck at that part of the game, and being happy that the team appeared to actually have fun for once instead of having all life and personality sucked out of them, is *not* dooging.

I wish a few here would learn the fucking difference, and remember you can demand excellence from your favorite team without being a miserable cunt about it.

So you’re dooging over a scrimmage. Same as it ever was.

The kids are working harder then ever.

Dooging over a scrimmage is embarrassing, but this time it’s different.
    Dude you were the one to rush here after the scrimmage and question if Eason looked off any receivers.

Either scrimmages mean something or they don't. You obviously thought this one did until you found out you were wrong.

Make up your mind.

Yeah. I “rushed”. Fuck off. He made good plays vs shit completion. Ok. So? Rarely looked off receivers. That’s a fact. Why are you doogs so upset I’m not crowning his ass based on the ewu game. You all seem genuinely offended. JFC. What happened to you people. Reminds me of when I refused to crown sarks ass and got banned for life from doogman.

Fuck off.
    No one's banning you here. No one's censoring your name. This isn't doogman and we aren't those posters.

We just think you're wrong.

You seem genuinely offended.

I could care less.
    Sounds like you care

We’re back! Eason looked awesome vs a high school all star team. Lather rinse repeat. But this time it’s different. Against ewu we can tell it’s different!

No one is banning me because they can’t. I helped start this place because doogs banned me for mocking people being giddy over kick ass pressers and crushing Syracuse. You are becoming those posters. Look in the fucking mirror. By all means, doog it up over the win.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

haie said:

He's going to look mediocre at some point but hopefully it's from a night of sorority and blow and not because he sucks ass against above average defenses.

He looked very good. Against EWU..with no pressure.... But he looked good.

Don’t get me wrong people, I liked his performance and his arm strength is amazing. But I’m not in line to bleaux him yet. Iv’e seen this too many times over the years to know better. The fact that Heaner actually was in completion with him until last week gives me pause.

From Sark “getting it” after his kick ass presser to today. I’ve been kicked in the nuts more times than I can count. I guess i’m not ready to let my guard down after beating a weak opponent at home.
    He was never in an actual competition with Haener. That was just some political built for life bullshit that comes with the territory. Eason was always going to be the starter, they just had to entertain Haener to set an example that you can’t win by default.
    So Peterson is a liar? What proof do you have of your statement?

I know first hand people who have knowledge of what went down. You’re wrong.
    Is Petersen a liar? Sure.gif

He would never tell anyone it was phony competition. I’m sure in his mind he convinced himself it was an actual competition. He had 4 seasons where there wasn’t any sort of competition (except maybe Browning’s freshman year), so of course he would want guys to compete down to the wire for the spot this year, even if one was clearly better. After 4 years of fucking dreck at the QB position and it being the one position that has held UW back from taking the next step, naturally he would want to change things up.

I’m not disagreeing with your assessment about dooging over a win over Eastern, we should have done exactly what we did to them. The problem is in years past we have shat our pants against inferior opponents and the one year we didn’t we made the playoff. Everything went exactly according to plan this past Saturday with almost zero push back, that’s better than hanging with Eastern deep into the 3rd quarter then pulling away later. Game was over in like 10 minutes.

We will see what happens against Cal... but of course people are going to be a little excited about what happened on Saturday. The difference between this and the Locker era is that every other part of the team has been consistent and upper tier the past few years. The Syracuse game was a much smaller sample size in comparison.
    Jfc. Read this again tomorrow and maybe you can get Stalin to remove it. Embarrassing
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

dnc said:

dnc said:

Cal has a legit secondary. It will be a solid indicator of where the rest of the season is going for Eason. He showed off all the reasons we are excited for him this weekend but this was a scrimmage.

Agree.

Dooging over ewu is embarrassing. Cal would be a step in a step in the right direction. Get past Oregon undefeated and we can talk about chubby measurements.
    Dooging over scrimmage *is* embarrassing, and a few here are doing that. But our offense has BEEN embarrassing for the last 2+ years. Being excited that we might not totally suck at that part of the game, and being happy that the team appeared to actually have fun for once instead of having all life and personality sucked out of them, is *not* dooging.

I wish a few here would learn the fucking difference, and remember you can demand excellence from your favorite team without being a miserable cunt about it.

So you’re dooging over a scrimmage. Same as it ever was.

The kids are working harder then ever.

Dooging over a scrimmage is embarrassing, but this time it’s different.
    Dude you were the one to rush here after the scrimmage and question if Eason looked off any receivers.

Either scrimmages mean something or they don't. You obviously thought this one did until you found out you were wrong.

Make up your mind.

Yeah. I “rushed”. Fuck off. He made good plays vs shit completion. Ok. So? Rarely looked off receivers. That’s a fact. Why are you doogs so upset I’m not crowning his ass based on the ewu game. You all seem genuinely offended. JFC. What happened to you people. Reminds me of when I refused to crown sarks ass and got banned for life from doogman.

Fuck off.
    No one's banning you here. No one's censoring your name. This isn't doogman and we aren't those posters.

We just think you're wrong.

You seem genuinely offended.

I could care less.
    Sounds like you care

We’re back! Eason looked awesome vs a high school all star team. Lather rinse repeat. But this time it’s different. Against ewu we can tell it’s different!

No one is banning me because they can’t. I helped start this place because doogs banned me for mocking people being giddy over kick ass pressers and crushing Syracuse. You are becoming those posters. Look in the fucking mirror. By all means, doog it up over the win.
    I’m trying to figure out what you’re missing.

The dooging out isn’t over the win over a “high school all-star team”.

The dooging out is over a QB that throws fucking laser beams across the middle of the field, gets the ball in the flats so fast that the receivers have room to run, and throw the ball 68 yards in the air without a lot of air under it without fucking trying.

We are dooging out over the fact that for the first time in who the fuck knows how long, UW has a QB with elite arm talent that is going to make the defense be afraid of the ball going literally anywhere on the field.

It isn’t that hard to understand what everyone is excited about.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850
    Ballz is that you?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    yeah he's about to reach Challenger Deep depth levels and pull the 'ROFL i was just trolling you guys, got you!!!1111one' card
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

haie said:

He's going to look mediocre at some point but hopefully it's from a night of sorority and blow and not because he sucks ass against above average defenses.

Don’t get me wrong people, I liked his performance and his arm strength is amazing. But I’m not in line to bleaux him yet. Iv’e seen this too many times over the years to know better. The fact that Heaner actually was in completion with him until last week gives me pause.

From Sark “getting it” after his kick ass presser to today. I’ve been kicked in the nuts more times than I can count. I guess i’m not ready to let my guard down after beating a weak opponent at home.
    He was never in an actual competition with Haener. That was just some political built for life bullshit that comes with the territory. Eason was always going to be the starter, they just had to entertain Haener to set an example that you can’t win by default.

Petersen lies and misdirects the media all the time. It's kind of his thing. Do you actually follow this program?
    This Damone meltdown thread is trending towards classics territory. The salty cunt brand needs a face lift.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850

Watch these throws and tell me he isn’t elite with a straight face.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

haie said:

Petersen lies and misdirects the media all the time. It's kind of his thing. Do you actually follow this program?
    Pete sounds like a secret Trump guy. #okg
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

This Damone meltdown thread is trending towards classics territory. The salty cunt brand needs a face lift.

I’m going to try to help it along...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,573 Founders Club

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

My concern is that Cal is going to bottle up our run game. I still expect us to win but it won't be a blowout.

I’m going to try to help it along...

Racist
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,111
    I expect @WeAreAFatLesboSchool to make an appearance soon.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

My concern is that Cal is going to bottle up our run game. I still expect us to win but it won't be a blowout.
    Isn't Cal better against the pass? I could be wrong, I guess I'm just assuming based on the Gerald Alexander hype.

EWIWBI