Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    Same score almost but a completely different feel

Ask those Vols

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

Same score almost but a completely different feel

Ask those Vols

Fun fact: that game had 67% of Lindquist's TDs while at UW. The only other TD was the 49-3 romp over Rich Rod in 2015 with 5 minutes left.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't Lindquist throw a TD bomb in his only start against Hawaii?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, Lindquist had a 91 yard TD that won us the Hawaii game (that one play accounted for 34% of his total yard production at UW).

I was only counting scoring states (rush, receptions, returns, etc.) above.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Oregon has a fetters?
    In THIS economy?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, Lindquist had a 91 yard TD that won us the Hawaii game (that one play accounted for 34% of his total yard production at UW).

Yes, but if he scored two TDs against Georgia State, and you mention another against Dick Rod in 2015, then it would be impossible for one game to account for 67% of his scoring, as the Hawaii TD would make four total. That's all I was saying. Just correcting your math from 67% to 50%. The point still stands.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yes, but if he scored two TDs against Georgia State, and you mention another against Dick Rod in 2015, then it would be impossible for one game to account for 67% of his scoring, as the Hawaii TD would make four total. That's all I was saying. Just correcting your math from 67% to 50%. The point still stands.
    He wasn't counting passing TDs, which makes no sense what with Lindy being an occasional QB and all.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Some hot takes here.
    dflea said:

Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.
    Nobody has ever dooged when the QB and program looked like this.

Because it hasn't looked like this. In thirty fucking years.

You're comparing an apple and a grapefruit.

I'll take the "told ya so" if it comes. By my eyes tell me it ain't coming this time. We got a big dick gun slinger and team around him. You might as well get on board now, man.
    Lol. STFU @dflea
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.

I'll take the "told ya so" if it comes. By my eyes tell me it ain't coming this time. We got a big dick gun slinger and team around him. You might as well get on board now, man.
    Lol. STFU @dflea
    Oh, go fuck yourself, you salty old cunt. You're so cool now. Think about all the stories you can tell everyone now about what an old sage you are.

But the truth is, you're just a cunt. So good luck the rest of the way, cunty. I mean salty. I mean you little prick.

Fuck off.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lol. STFU @dflea
    Oh, go fuck yourself, you salty old cunt. You're so cool now. Think about all the stories you can tell everyone now about what an old sage you are.

But the truth is, you're just a cunt. So good luck the rest of the way, cunty. I mean salty. I mean you little prick.

Fuck off.
    Eat shit and die. I thought you said you’d take the “I told you so” comments. The truth is you’re just a little bitch with short mans syndrome. “Big dick gun slinger”. “Thirty years!” Go fuck yourself.
    Awwwww. You ok? I just did take it. I was wrong. You were right.

But you're still the same useless salty cunt you were last week, so there's that.

Think of all the pussy you're going to get this week when the ladies hear about how you knew everyone was dooging last week and you called them out.

So jump around. Get your attention. You deserve it, old sage.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lol. STFU @dflea

Fuck off.
    Eat shit and die. I thought you said you’d take the “I told you so” comments. The truth is you’re just a little bitch with short mans syndrome. “Big dick gun slinger”. “Thirty years!” Go fuck yourself.

But you're still the same useless salty cunt you were last week, so there's that.

Think of all the pussy you're going to get this week when the ladies hear about how you knew everyone was dooging last week and you called them out.

Epic pressing. I’d say it’s sad to see how far you’ve fallen, but you’ve never been worth a shit.

“Big dick gun slinger”. 😂
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,461 Swaye's Wigwam

Cal has a legit secondary. It will be a solid indicator of where the rest of the season is going for Eason. He showed off all the reasons we are excited for him this weekend but this was a scrimmage.

TSIO

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lol. STFU @dflea

Fuck off.

Epic pressing. I’d say it’s sad to see how far you’ve fallen, but you’ve never been worth a shit.

Go ahead. Jump around. It's what you have.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Lol. STFU @dflea

Fuck off.

Go ahead. Jump around. It's what you have.
    Jump around needs to be played after the 3rd quarter. I’ve always said that.

“Thirty years!” 😂
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    This thread aged well for Damone and poorly for KooperKupdoog
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

bump

#helpsDamoneIMO
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

bump

#helpsDamoneIMO
    Damone so wise he could foresee 8 dropped passes and retarded WRs running out of bounds full speed on easy TDs. I blame Eason.