Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,848
    Skinny has the best arm talent I’ve ever seen
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2019
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

The difference, Old Fren, is that the Syracuse game (which I admit I dooged to because it was like going from jacking my prickly pear in the deserts of SWA for a year to going on leave to Vegas and hooking up with a stripper) he played rat ball and we were so thirsty we gulped it like Christy Canyon. This dude is a quarterback.

He looked great.... against EWU, at home, never getting any pressure.

You dooged for locker, but you justify it in hindsight. You currently don’t have that benefit with Eason.
    Sure. But perspective is perspective. I dooged it for The First Jake for the reasons ascribed. I’m not dooging necessarily. Just impressed with someone who looks like an actual quarterback. JTF was a wild athlete who played quarterback. We were a black hole of dogshit for a long time before that Jake performance. Different know with 5 years of done success. The assessment is a different quality altogether.
    Are you ready for the D word?

Did Eason have to perform under any pressure at all? Will pac 12 teams pressure him? How will he preform? The answer is we don’t know. He looked great against a glorified high school team. I suspect Haener would have been impressive as well.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,156

Since we overhyped a QB after a win over a weaker opponent.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-huskies/locker-uw-step-over-syracuse-42-12/

We ? haven't over hyped any QB this go round. Even the fucking dooogiest fucking doog tempered their enthusiasm/expectations simply because of the shit we've been thru over the past twelve years.

You, my non-fren, are comparing apples to fucking kumquats. Eason is an actual QB who showed he has more between the ears, in just one game, than Locker did his entire career. I can pretty much guarantee you that Eason won't think he's blind if someone pulls a helmet down over his eyes.

I am surprised, but I haven't even seen a sentence with both the words Eason and Heisman used together, yet (on this message bored).

On a daily basis, you press about 4,000,000,000,000,000 times too much but today you are off the charts.

Take a step back, man. Go sell a fucking toilet.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Defer your dooging all you want. Eason showed rare arm talent. You can draw parallels to Jake, but he never showed an elite arm. Strong sure, but never elite, and his accuracy was always dogshit. Rare arm talent is just that, it's fucking rare. Sit back and appreciate it while you can.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2019

Defer your dooging all you want. Eason showed rare arm talent. You can draw parallels to Jake, but he never showed an elite arm. Strong sure, but never elite, and his accuracy was always dogshit. Rare arm talent is just that, it's fucking rare. Sit back and appreciate it while you can.

Hi. Linquist had an elite arm.

Also:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/backup-qb-jake-haener-flawless-in-his-debut-for-the-uw-huskies/
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

The difference, Old Fren, is that the Syracuse game (which I admit I dooged to because it was like going from jacking my prickly pear in the deserts of SWA for a year to going on leave to Vegas and hooking up with a stripper) he played rat ball and we were so thirsty we gulped it like Christy Canyon. This dude is a quarterback.

He looked great.... against EWU, at home, never getting any pressure.

You dooged for locker, but you justify it in hindsight. You currently don’t have that benefit with Eason.
    Sure. But perspective is perspective. I dooged it for The First Jake for the reasons ascribed. I’m not dooging necessarily. Just impressed with someone who looks like an actual quarterback. JTF was a wild athlete who played quarterback. We were a black hole of dogshit for a long time before that Jake performance. Different know with 5 years of done success. The assessment is a different quality altogether.
    Are you ready for the D word?

Did Eason have to perform under any pressure at all? Will pac 12 teams pressure him? How will he preform? The answer is we don’t know. He looked great against a glorified high school team. I suspect Haener would have been impressive as well.
    I’ve noticed in life when folks have no ability to realize that each situation is different they resort to Dogma. The Jesuits called their system casuistry which meant examine each case en Toto outside dogmatic pursuits. Dogma is rampant here. Casuistry not so much.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

Also:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/backup-qb-jake-haener-flawless-in-his-debut-for-the-uw-huskies/
    Gloves off! You want to roll Damone?!!?!!?? K’ good trolling, but this is just FS. You’re comparing a hard cock performance by Eason to a 4th quarter debut in a blowout and a cute guy from the lake that no one said had an elite arm? I realize I’m younger, much bigger, and have all my hair but you my Fren have lost a step or several. @Tequilla help me out here.
    Damone is a retard

At this University or like in the Universe.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Also:

Gloves off! You want to roll Damone?!!?!!?? K’ good trolling, but this is just FS. You’re comparing a hard cock performance by Eason to a 4th quarter debut in a blowout and a cute guy from the lake that no one said had an elite arm? I realize I’m younger, much bigger, and have all my hair but you my Fren have lost a step or several. @Tequilla help me out here.
    You and Fremont on the same day? Be still my beating heart.
    Swaye said:

koopdog said:

Also:

You and Fremont on the same day? Be still my beating heart.
    Life is funny that way my friend.
    koopdog said:

What do you think?

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

One 60 yard throw against Hawaii doesn't make your arm elite.

Eason's arm looked great on Saturday, and it also looked great when he was the starter at Georgia.

koopdog said:

What do you think?

Georgia and Washington are the Universe? I was stationed in both places. Much more talent in Georgia. But, to your point his arm is ridiculous. Brown socks heaved throws that Easons flicks but Eason is accurate