Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wow...it’s been 12 years

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Defer your dooging all you want. Eason showed rare arm talent. You can draw parallels to Jake, but he never showed an elite arm. Strong sure, but never elite, and his accuracy was always dogshit. Rare arm talent is just that, it's fucking rare. Sit back and appreciate it while you can.

Hi. Linquist had an elite arm.

Also:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/backup-qb-jake-haener-flawless-in-his-debut-for-the-uw-huskies/
    Lindquist had an elite arm? That's honestly one of the stupidest takes I've seen here.

And like I said, feel free to refrain from dooging. But nobody is dooging because Eason put up gaudy stats. Any limp dick can do that. We're dooging because he made throws that only few college quarterbacks are physically capable of making. LIPO obviously. But nobody who's watched more than a quarter's worth of football would think Haener and Eason displayed similar physical abilities in their respective debuts. Or so I would think, but then I just saw some fucking idiot say Lindquist had elite arm talent. The eye test might just not work for some people.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850
    I

Defer your dooging all you want. Eason showed rare arm talent. You can draw parallels to Jake, but he never showed an elite arm. Strong sure, but never elite, and his accuracy was always dogshit. Rare arm talent is just that, it's fucking rare. Sit back and appreciate it while you can.

Also:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/backup-qb-jake-haener-flawless-in-his-debut-for-the-uw-huskies/
    Lindquist had an elite arm? That's honestly one of the stupidest takes I've seen here.

And like I said, feel free to refrain from dooging. But nobody is dooging because Eason put up gaudy stats. Any limp dick can do that. We're dooging because he made throws that only few college quarterbacks are physically capable of making. LIPO obviously. But nobody who's watched more than a quarter's worth of football would think Haener and Eason displayed similar physical abilities in their respective debuts. Or so I would think, but then I just saw some fucking idiot say Lindquist had elite arm talent. The eye test might just not work for some people.
    Eason and Trevor Lawerence are the same person
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

Damone is so broken he’s afraid of Cal. At home. CHRIST.

It seems every post of his these days is tired, forced, and/or unfunny.
    These days?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

Hey Damone, let us enjoy our transition from brownsocks.

I've never been happier these couple days.

Can’t we just enjoy our elite QBs performance against ewu?
    edited September 2019
    Gladstone said:

Sorry I pooped on the doog lemon party. Carry on.

Has there been a kick ass presser yet?
    koopdog said:

Also:

Gloves off! You want to roll Damone?!!?!!?? K’ good trolling, but this is just FS. You’re comparing a hard cock performance by Eason to a 4th quarter debut in a blowout and a cute guy from the lake that no one said had an elite arm? I realize I’m younger, much bigger, and have all my hair but you my Fren have lost a step or several. @Tequilla help me out here.
    I’m comparing levels of dooging. Uw beat ewu. That’s all.
    jecornel said:

Hey Damone, let us enjoy our transition from brownsocks.

I've never been happier these couple days.

Well, not since 2007

Also:

Weird how Peterson had a difficult time picking a starter.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Also:

Fucking exactly.

This whole "we don't want a strong arm QB" shit is like saying you don't want your PW to go 170 and your 7 iron to go 215 or to drive 330. Sure, there's a chance you're a little more accurate at shorter distances. Maybe the floor is a little lower because you sacrifice a little accuracy, but your ceiling is unstoppable if you have that accuracy (see: Prime Tiger Woods, the GOAT).

The difference is Eason does not sacrifice accuracy the way most in that comparison do, and Haener was probably a similar level of accuracy at best. Eason is able to throw the ball 80 yards AND make it accurate. The offense is used to having a QB who is less accurate at 35. Eason's arm adds a whole fucking new dimension to the offense.

It's like when Bill Walsh had to scheme for Virgil Carter, came up with the West Coast offense, kicked ass with Jake Browning at QB, then ended up with Ken Anderson, and realized that a better QB completely transformed everything. The difference from Eason to Browning is HUGE. It transforms the entire team.
    edited September 2019
    koopdog said:

Gladstone said:

Sorry I pooped on the doog lemon party. Carry on.

Has there been a kick ass presser yet?
    I honestly think you’ve been possessed by the ghost of @TierbsHsotBoobs I will perform an exorcism of not being a cunt anytime you like. For a reduced fee

Sorry to hurt your vag. We saw a game against an FCS team. Fucking sue me for waiting to crown his ass.

I knew we’d be back, but I didn’t think it would be as soon as after Sark beat SC.

Gladstone said:

These days?

I’m not trying to be funny. HTH.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.
    Doogles said:

Can’t wait for Eason’s first turnover so Damone can declare himself vindicated.

Vindicated from what? You fucking idiots think I’m saying he sucks? No, I don’t think he sucks. I’m saying we saw uw play a patsy and players looked great doing it. There is a pattern of dooging it up over shit like this. That’s how and why the halfbrains started. I was banned from doogman for mocking the “kick ass presser”. You assholes are forgetting your roots. Maybe I’m the only one here who remembers where we have been and why this place exists. Fuck off. I’ll be the first in line on my knees if he is who I hope he is.
    Sounds like you want Eason to fail so you can be right. You're the worst kind of husky fan 😉
    Christ. Yeah, I want Eason to fail because that will be so much fun as I attend 10 more games this year.

I don’t even know you people anymore.