Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Portland Police Arrest 13, All Antifa; Confiscate Weapons, Bear Mace. Protests Wrap Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portland-police-arrest-13-all-antifa-confiscate-weapons-bear-mace-protests-wrap-up/

What the media and politicians painted as “violent right wing white supremacists chomping at the bit to engage in violence” turned into yet another left wing antifa riot-like scene, as the Proud Boys and other Trump supporters proved, as usual, to be peaceful and law abiding while the far left protesters came unhinged and once again terrorized Portland.

It was brilliantly played by former Infowars contributor Joe Biggs and Enrique Tarrio, head of the Proud Boys, who organized the “End Domestic Terrorism” protest. They had their peaceful protest that lasted for about an hour and a half, then they left. Antifa and other far left activists were left in the park, full of weeks of pent up rage, and they needed someone and something to take it out on. Unfortunately for the bystanders of Portland, they were once again subjected to the chaos from the left.

Hondo can't grasp this concept. People wish to gather and support their cause and ANTIFA shows up to phyically assault them and it's all the other peoples fault. ANTIFA are awesome according tot he left who gives them large sums of money just like BLM so they can riot and burn and blame Trump.

Fuck off.
    As long as Trump supports white nationalists, you are good.

https://youtu.be/yQJsXB7cUwk
    He doesn't

Every democratic candidate supports Antifa
    Lol lyin race. Funny how not one of you have denounced the white nationalists.
    I'm not lying

I think you mean ever Democrat is against racism and racism. But other than that, ok! You support your white nationalists old man.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Portland Police Arrest 13, All Antifa; Confiscate Weapons, Bear Mace. Protests Wrap Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portland-police-arrest-13-all-antifa-confiscate-weapons-bear-mace-protests-wrap-up/

What the media and politicians painted as “violent right wing white supremacists chomping at the bit to engage in violence” turned into yet another left wing antifa riot-like scene, as the Proud Boys and other Trump supporters proved, as usual, to be peaceful and law abiding while the far left protesters came unhinged and once again terrorized Portland.

It was brilliantly played by former Infowars contributor Joe Biggs and Enrique Tarrio, head of the Proud Boys, who organized the “End Domestic Terrorism” protest. They had their peaceful protest that lasted for about an hour and a half, then they left. Antifa and other far left activists were left in the park, full of weeks of pent up rage, and they needed someone and something to take it out on. Unfortunately for the bystanders of Portland, they were once again subjected to the chaos from the left.

Hondo can't grasp this concept. People wish to gather and support their cause and ANTIFA shows up to phyically assault them and it's all the other peoples fault. ANTIFA are awesome according tot he left who gives them large sums of money just like BLM so they can riot and burn and blame Trump.

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

I think you mean ever Democrat is against racism and racism. But other than that, ok! You support your white nationalists old man.
    No I was quite clear

Many of them are racists like you
    Ok race. Show me where every Democrat candidate supports antifa.
    Show me where they ever said a word against them

Wait, so Trump ignoring and not denouncing the proud boys isn't support. But if a democrat doesn't denounce every antifa action, they support antifa. The sad part is, you aren't even trolling.

Even sadder, not one of you have denounced the white nationalists protesting yesterday.

That being said.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/06/biden-condemns-violent-antifa-assault-on-conservative-journalist-andy-ngo/
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden praised Antifa numerous times

No candidate has condemned them and many have praised them like Biden

What does Trump have to do with it?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

I didn't realize those are Democrats running for office now. Well the yearbook one was but that was in the 80s, your point?
  • Options

Did you read my link? Post where Biden supports antifa violence.

You are grasping at straws old man and it's embarrassing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Read his announcement at the start of his campaign

Why are you so ignorant?

Democrats support Antifa

Candidates wont condemn them

That's embarrassing
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/25/joe-biden-antifa/
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Read his announcement at the start of his campaign

Why are you so ignorant?

Democrats support Antifa

Candidates wont condemn them

That's embarrassing
    I just posted the leading candidate condemning antifa. Are you blind?

That being said, she me a link of Biden supporting antifa violence. You've been on this kick for a few pages now, surely you have something.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I just did you ignorant moron

Biden’s First Campaign Gaffe
    Antifa “a courageous group of Americans.”

https://spectator.org/bidens-first-campaign-gaffe/

“Charlottesville is also home to a defining moment for this nation in the last few years. It was there on August of 2017 we saw Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis come out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism. Chanting the same anti-Semitic bile heard across Europe in the ’30s. And they were met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensued and a brave young woman lost her life.

Yes, indeed, there were Klansmen, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis there. But they were not “met by a courageous group of Americans.” They were met by an equally violent prone group — the masked hoodlums of the notoriously violent and far-left Antifa.

This would be the self-same Antifa that the Washington Post headlined this way in 2017:

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

“Charlottesville is also home to a defining moment for this nation in the last few years. It was there on August of 2017 we saw Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis come out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism. Chanting the same anti-Semitic bile heard across Europe in the ’30s. And they were met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensued and a brave young woman lost her life.

Yes, indeed, there were Klansmen, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis there. But they were not “met by a courageous group of Americans.” They were met by an equally violent prone group — the masked hoodlums of the notoriously violent and far-left Antifa.

This would be the self-same Antifa that the Washington Post headlined this way in 2017:

Masked hoodlums?

That being said, Trump supported people on the antifa side as well. Did your forget? "There were very fine people on both sides."

Those words are not Biden supporting antifa violence.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Who are 'antifa' activists and what did they do in Charlottesville?

https://www.masslive.com/news/2017/08/who_are_antifa_activists_and_w.html

“The Associated Press

The deadly white nationalist demonstration in Virginia has brought new attention to an anti-fascist movement whose black-clad, bandanna-wearing members have been a regular presence at protests around the country in the last year.

Members of the "antifa" movement were among those protesting the Charlottesville rally last weekend. During a combative news conference Tuesday, President Donald Trump did not mention antifa by name but said there was blame "on both sides" for the violence. He said the counter-demonstrators charged at white nationalists with clubs and suggested they also had a hand in escalating the violence.

You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now," Trump said.
  • Options
    Joe Biden Called Domestic Terrorist Group Antifa “Courageous” In His 2020 Announcement

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/04/25/joe-biden-kicks-off-2020-campaign-calling-antifa-courageous/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Masked hoodlums?

That being said, Trump supported people on the antifa side as well. Did your forget? "There were very fine people on both sides."

And the goalposts move and the big lie is repeated

Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Joe Biden Called Domestic Terrorist Group Antifa “Courageous” In His 2020 Announcement

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/04/25/joe-biden-kicks-off-2020-campaign-calling-antifa-courageous/

Bump
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Bump
    Biden calls the anti white supremacist side courageous. Trump calls them very fine people. You really have the smoking gun there.

And yes I want my president to support those who stand up to white supremacists. You clearly want your president to support white supremacists.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Masked hoodlums?

Fuck off
    The best part is. You totally have a clue what I'm getting at.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Bump
    Biden calls the anti white supremacist side courageous. Trump calls them very fine people. You really have the smoking gun there.

And yes I want my president to support those who stand up to white supremacists. You clearly want your president to support white supremacists.
    Biden supports Antifa

Like I said

Thanks for finally admitting it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Masked hoodlums?

Fuck off
    The best part is. You totally have a clue what I'm getting at.
    Yes it's a big mystery that hondo moves the goalposts and lies in every thread