Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I wonder if Antifa calling a black cop a coon will make the news cycle.

Seems your news cycle doesn't want to discuss the proud boys.

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    Discuss them. Fine with me. They are pieces of shit. Just like Antifa. Who you think are fine people. You support calling a black cop a coon. Got it. Because proud boys. But but but.

Also. SPLC is a fucking joke.
    Mike resorts to projection. I don't support violence from either side. Both sides have shitty people. I don't support calling anyone a coon, if they did that, that's bullshit.

However I do support people's right to peacefully protest. And Trump calling out antifa and essentially supporting the proud boys is also bullshit.
    You support Antifa. Don’t lie
    Why do you care more about my, some random internet guy, supposed support for antifa. Yet you don't give a shit about Trump, the leader of the free world, essentially supporting the proud boys.
    Where did i say I don’t give a shot about trump? He’s a buffoon. Like you.

Come on Mike, say it. Condemn Trump for essentially supporting the proud boys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Essentially

Fuck off
  • Options

Essentially

Fuck off

I see we have another proud boys supporter.
  • Options

Essentially

Fuck off

Mission accomplished!!

https://youtu.be/yQJsXB7cUwk
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Meltdown

Just another proud Proud Boys supporter.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

Actual items please, or you’re just bitching to bitch.

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,686
    Odd how liberals can have rallies but opposing view points can't. Free speech often isn't pretty bu it's allowed by the constitution. Unless of course the lefties disagree.

You can always pretend to be your opposition too.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    You have your own agenda and thoughts. That is obvious by your seeming support for attacking them just because you see them as nazi’s. I don’t support anyone creating chaos anywhere including my hometown.

Obviously you don’t know about the history of Antifa and leftist anti Trump violent protests here. They have been the purveyors of mayhem and crime from the start. They are Stalinists and anarchists that have wantonly destroyed property for no reason and shut down the free expression of speech.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Odd how liberals can have rallies but opposing view points can't. Free speech often isn't pretty bu it's allowed by the constitution. Unless of course the lefties disagree.

So we have another white nationalist proud boys supporter. Didn't know there were so many HH tug posters who would actually admit that.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So we have another white nationalist proud boys supporter. Didn't know there were so many HH tug posters who would actually admit that.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Meltdown

Just another proud Proud Boys supporter.
    Pathetic

Coming from a pedophile

Essentially
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Then condemn the proud boys. Y'all have said I'm an antifa supporter many times even after I've condemned them many times. Now you condemn the proud boys rather than just post lame memes.

Then take the next step and condemn Trump for his support of the proud boys.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    ramenduck said:

What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

Actual items please, or you’re just bitching to bitch.

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.

So Much For Being 'Peaceful': Antifa Attacks Reporters And Conservatives In Portland (Again)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/so-much-for-being-peaceful-antifa-attacks-reporters-and-conservatives-in-portl-n2551841
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Then condemn the proud boys. Y'all have said I'm an antifa supporter many times even after I've condemned them many times. Now you condemn the proud boys rather than just post lame memes.

The question is why is ANTIFA allowed to attack anyone they disagree with? I don't give two shits about the Proud boys but I give mant shits about free speech.

The Fascists would be the ones silencing free speech.

ANTIFA boy can fuck off.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    It’s funny that some people here subscribe to the Ted Wheeler narrative.......”well nobody died”.

I guess that is the new “high bar” now. No matter how much destruction, mayhem, people intimidated, attacked and injured a successful protest that we shouldn’t worry about is one where.....”NO BODY DIED!”

‘RESIGN Ted’: Mayor Ted Wheeler claims a job well done in Portland after Antifa ‘protests’ and YEAAAAH no

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/18/resign-ted-mayor-ted-wheeler-claims-a-job-well-done-in-portland-after-antifa-protests-and-yeaaaah-no/

Ted Wheeler’s High Bar............”nobody died”

• Options
    Still only support for the proud boys.

And when antifa is violent, they are taken care of by the police. As they should be.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The question is why is ANTIFA allowed to attack anyone they disagree with? I don't give two shits about the Proud boys but I give mant shits about free speech.

The Fascists would be the ones silencing free speech.

ANTIFA boy can fuck off.
    Exactly. These leftist/anarchists were destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, attacking innocent people and denying people their free speech rights well before any Proud Boys arrived on the scene.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Still only support for the proud boys.

And when antifa is violent, they are taken care of by the police. As they should be.

ANTIFA supporter heard from. Those NAZI;'s were good people right Hondo?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't condemn the proud boys at all

Bunch of fucking losers outing themselves to the world. They'll never get a job and probably end up committing suicide or jail.

Fine by me.

But they get those fucking nutjobs on the left to go insane and also end up in jail and on a watch list.

All is proceeding as I have foreseen