Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Odd how liberals can have rallies but opposing view points can't. Free speech often isn't pretty bu it's allowed by the constitution. Unless of course the lefties disagree.

You can always pretend to be your opposition too.

So we have another white nationalist proud boys supporter. Didn't know there were so many HH tug posters who would actually admit that.

Then condemn the proud boys. Y'all have said I'm an antifa supporter many times even after I've condemned them many times. Now you condemn the proud boys rather than just post lame memes.

Then take the next step and condemn Trump for his support of the proud boys.
    The question is why is ANTIFA allowed to attack anyone they disagree with? I don't give two shits about the Proud boys but I give mant shits about free speech.

The Fascists would be the ones silencing free speech.

ANTIFA boy can fuck off.
    Exactly. These leftist/anarchists were destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, attacking innocent people and denying people their free speech rights well before any Proud Boys arrived on the scene.
    Why are you lying again? Any violent action by either side was dealt with.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Still only support for the proud boys.

And when antifa is violent, they are taken care of by the police. As they should be.

ANTIFA supporter heard from. Those NAZI;'s were good people right Hondo?

Condemn the proud boys and condemn Trump for supporting yet another white nationalist movement.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,386
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump doesn't support them you moron

Biden does support Antifa

So you know, fuck off
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So you know, fuck off

Biden supports nothing outside of face lifts and nice smelling preteen hair products
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I wonder if Antifa calling a black cop a coon will make the news cycle.

Seems your news cycle doesn't want to discuss the proud boys.

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    Discuss them. Fine with me. They are pieces of shit. Just like Antifa. Who you think are fine people. You support calling a black cop a coon. Got it. Because proud boys. But but but.

Also. SPLC is a fucking joke.
    Mike resorts to projection. I don't support violence from either side. Both sides have shitty people. I don't support calling anyone a coon, if they did that, that's bullshit.

However I do support people's right to peacefully protest. And Trump calling out antifa and essentially supporting the proud boys is also bullshit.
    You support Antifa. Don’t lie
    Why do you care more about my, some random internet guy, supposed support for antifa. Yet you don't give a shit about Trump, the leader of the free world, essentially supporting the proud boys.
    There goes Hondo.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Portland Police Arrest 13, All Antifa; Confiscate Weapons, Bear Mace. Protests Wrap Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portland-police-arrest-13-all-antifa-confiscate-weapons-bear-mace-protests-wrap-up/

What the media and politicians painted as “violent right wing white supremacists chomping at the bit to engage in violence” turned into yet another left wing antifa riot-like scene, as the Proud Boys and other Trump supporters proved, as usual, to be peaceful and law abiding while the far left protesters came unhinged and once again terrorized Portland.

It was brilliantly played by former Infowars contributor Joe Biggs and Enrique Tarrio, head of the Proud Boys, who organized the “End Domestic Terrorism” protest. They had their peaceful protest that lasted for about an hour and a half, then they left. Antifa and other far left activists were left in the park, full of weeks of pent up rage, and they needed someone and something to take it out on. Unfortunately for the bystanders of Portland, they were once again subjected to the chaos from the left.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Surprisingly, none of you are condemning the proud boys. Why is that?

They root for the US. Antifa hates the US.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

Actual items please, or you’re just bitching to bitch.

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.

So Much For Being 'Peaceful': Antifa Attacks Reporters And Conservatives In Portland (Again)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/so-much-for-being-peaceful-antifa-attacks-reporters-and-conservatives-in-portl-n2551841
    Didn’t answer my question. I was there drinking coffee and taking it in. There were pockets of incidents and police were spread thin, trying to not provoke a larger scale riot.

Again, what should have been done? So far you’ve provided examples of people committing crimes when police weren’t around.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    Discuss them. Fine with me. They are pieces of shit. Just like Antifa. Who you think are fine people. You support calling a black cop a coon. Got it. Because proud boys. But but but.

Mike resorts to projection. I don't support violence from either side. Both sides have shitty people. I don't support calling anyone a coon, if they did that, that's bullshit.

However I do support people's right to peacefully protest. And Trump calling out antifa and essentially supporting the proud boys is also bullshit.
    Why do you care more about my, some random internet guy, supposed support for antifa. Yet you don't give a shit about Trump, the leader of the free world, essentially supporting the proud boys.
    Where did i say I don’t give a shot about trump? He’s a buffoon. Like you.

Come on Mike, say it. Condemn Trump for essentially supporting the proud boys.
    There's the patented Hondo waffle I was waiting for.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Where did i say I don’t give a shot about trump? He’s a buffoon. Like you.

Come on Mike, say it. Condemn Trump for essentially supporting the proud boys.
    There's the patented Hondo waffle I was waiting for.
    Like clockwork
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.

So Much For Being 'Peaceful': Antifa Attacks Reporters And Conservatives In Portland (Again)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/so-much-for-being-peaceful-antifa-attacks-reporters-and-conservatives-in-portl-n2551841
    Didn’t answer my question. I was there drinking coffee and taking it in. There were pockets of incidents and police were spread thin, trying to not provoke a larger scale riot.

Again, what should have been done? So far you’ve provided examples of people committing crimes when police weren’t around.

“Violent antifa agitators targeted a young girl, used hammer and rocks to attack patriots who were getting on their bus to leave, assaulted bystanders with batons and threatened them with skateboards, and stomped on one guy unconscious on the ground. This is in addition to the numerous instances of what appears to be some form of Disorderly Conduct as protesters sparred with police.”

They used weapons to attack people and beat one person unconscious.

For one they should be labeled a domestic terrorist organization. RICO statutes should be used to prosecute them. They should never be allowed to have a permit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo essentially wants to kill Jews
  • Options

Hondo essentially wants to kill Jews

But but but everything is ok because no one actually died. Someone was beaten unconscious but that doesn’t count.😁

• Options
    Same story, different day. It's always Antifa that starts the violence because they want to tear down the existing power structures, while the proud boys want to defend them.

I'm for Law and Order, so Fuck Antifa. Throw them all in jail. If and when I see the Proud Boys act like Antifa, they should get the same treatment.
  • Options
    And Fuck You, Hondobros, for supporting and shilling for groups that want to tear apart my country, traitors.
  • Options

So you know, fuck off

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

“Violent antifa agitators targeted a young girl, used hammer and rocks to attack patriots who were getting on their bus to leave, assaulted bystanders with batons and threatened them with skateboards, and stomped on one guy unconscious on the ground. This is in addition to the numerous instances of what appears to be some form of Disorderly Conduct as protesters sparred with police.”

They used weapons to attack people and beat one person unconscious.

For one they should be labeled a terrorist organization. RICO statutes should be used to prosecute them. They should never be allowed to have a permit.
    Talk to the president re: terror/RICO. I thought your quarrel was with Wheeler. Please keep track.

Arrests were made for many assaults and other crimes. Police can’t be everywhere. Not exactly shocking that many waited until police were elsewhere before committing crimes. I witnessed one where they swarmed and made an arrest.

Neither side had a permit, and ANTIFA rarely ever does, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at there.

If you came here to emote about your city, maybe just lead with that next time.

Still no solutions from you for those keeping score.
  • Options

So you know, fuck off

• Options
    Still lots of defending the white nationalists. Nice work!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

So you know, fuck off

Trump is for America

Biden supports Antifa