Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Joe Biden Called Domestic Terrorist Group Antifa “Courageous” In His 2020 Announcement

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/04/25/joe-biden-kicks-off-2020-campaign-calling-antifa-courageous/

Bump
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

I just did you ignorant moron

Biden’s First Campaign Gaffe
    Antifa “a courageous group of Americans.”

https://spectator.org/bidens-first-campaign-gaffe/

“Charlottesville is also home to a defining moment for this nation in the last few years. It was there on August of 2017 we saw Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis come out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism. Chanting the same anti-Semitic bile heard across Europe in the ’30s. And they were met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensued and a brave young woman lost her life.

Yes, indeed, there were Klansmen, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis there. But they were not “met by a courageous group of Americans.” They were met by an equally violent prone group — the masked hoodlums of the notoriously violent and far-left Antifa.

This would be the self-same Antifa that the Washington Post headlined this way in 2017:

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Masked hoodlums?

That being said, Trump supported people on the antifa side as well. Did your forget? "There were very fine people on both sides."

Those words are not Biden supporting antifa violence.
    Lie

There were "fine people" protesting in favor of removing the statutes and against the neo-Nazis who had no affiliation with Antifa.
    Standard Supporter
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know much about the Proud Boys but I thought the had members who were of mixed race and Pacific Islander and even some black members?

Pretty shitty white supremacists if that's the case.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

Sara Sidner, of CNN, right, interviewed Enrique Tarrio, of the Proud Boys, during live coverage of the protests in Portland on Saturday, August 17. (Photo: Screenshot/CNN/YouTube)

Enrique the white nationalist?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    DJDuck said:

Who are 'antifa' activists and what did they do in Charlottesville?

https://www.masslive.com/news/2017/08/who_are_antifa_activists_and_w.html

“The Associated Press

The deadly white nationalist demonstration in Virginia has brought new attention to an anti-fascist movement whose black-clad, bandanna-wearing members have been a regular presence at protests around the country in the last year.

Members of the "antifa" movement were among those protesting the Charlottesville rally last weekend. During a combative news conference Tuesday, President Donald Trump did not mention antifa by name but said there was blame "on both sides" for the violence. He said the counter-demonstrators charged at white nationalists with clubs and suggested they also had a hand in escalating the violence.

You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now," Trump said.

ANTIFA crashed a licensed gathering and attacked them.

That's what ANTIFA did. If they didn't show with their clubs with nails in them, pepper spray and other weapons nothing would have happened. Nothing. ANTIFA disrupted a permitted lawful assembly and the free speech of those people.

Who's the fucking NAZI's? Oh yeah ANTIFA. Hondo will defend them momentarily. I'm sure one or two of you twits dress up and head to the meetings.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know much about the Proud Boys but I thought the had members who were of mixed race and Pacific Islander and even some black members?

You should read up on them Bob.
    SFGbob said:

Sara Sidner, of CNN, right, interviewed Enrique Tarrio, of the Proud Boys, during live coverage of the protests in Portland on Saturday, August 17. (Photo: Screenshot/CNN/YouTube)

Enrique the white nationalist?

Obvious racists allowing people of color. But we've always known that.

The left calls EVERYONE that opposes them racist, Everyone including the president whom they never called a racist while he was a democrat.

Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What am I supposed to read? I looked at their website and they categorically reject white supremacy. If they are white supremacist they suck at it because they appear to have minority members.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What am I supposed to read? I looked at their website and they categorically reject white supremacy. If they are white supremacist they suck at it because they appear to have minority members.
    The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    You went to Wiki?

Was it written by ANTIFA?
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Biden praised Antifa numerous times

No candidate has condemned them and many have praised them like Biden

What does Trump have to do with it?

Did you read my link? Post where Biden supports antifa violence.

You are grasping at straws old man and it's embarrassing.
    Read his announcement at the start of his campaign

Why are you so ignorant?

Democrats support Antifa

Candidates wont condemn them

That's embarrassing
    Look at this fucking liar. Biden never even mentioned Antifa in his campaign announcement.

Race does support white nationalists and he’s willing to lie to push his support. Sad.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

I know. The sources and references to actual facts bother you.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

Yeah that's why they have minority members. The KKK ran cover like that all the time. A lot of those guys in robes were minorities.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

Yeah that's why they have minority members. The KKK ran cover like that all the time. A lot of those guys in robes were minorities.
    Read what it says. It says they do not have white supremacist views, but many of their individual members do. And they think whites have been shit and they want to end they. Sounds awfully white nationalist to me.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

Read what it says. It says they do not have white supremacist views, but many of their individual members do. And they think whites have been shit and they want to end they. Sounds awfully white nationalist to me.
    They obviously don't. They let minorities in and those minorities will tell you it ain't so. But keep believing what they tell you to believe. You're used to it.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

They obviously don't. They let minorities in and those minorities will tell you it ain't so. But keep believing what they tell you to believe. You're used to it.
    Yes I'm the lemming. I'm sure they let minorities in. They don't want the white supremacist label. Doesn't change what they are or who their members are.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

Yes I'm the lemming. I'm sure they let minorities in. They don't want the white supremacist label. Doesn't change what they are or who their members are.
    Yeah because minorities love to hang with white supremacists who are always working toward their death. Makes sense.

Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

Who are their members that have white supremacist views and what are those views, because nothing I’ve read from them supports this claim

Does believing in the supremacy of Western Civilization and culture make you a white supremacist?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You went to Wiki?

What have they done to achieve those goals. What crimes and conspiracies can you shed light on?